I know that I am new and therefore am unimportant but...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Aleczander_G #1 Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:23 PM

Senior Airman

• 1582 battles

I am truly sorry for suggesting this game to people. I see the cash grab that is the premium shop and it is rage inducing. Loot boxes are a plague. I think this Diablo style loot system patch was designed as a shake down. An entire update designed to extort money out of an already small and dwindling player base. To force frustrated players to open their wallets. The small player base is being put to the wringer for what coin they can squeeze out of us instead of working on the stability of the client and content of the game. Yes, frustrated customers will spend hard earned money to skip the grind, but they also quit. I know a few who already have. Happy customers will happily spend their money on premium time and planes, but I guess that is just not enough, or at least it isn’t good enough that I already had since I now must grind my premium planes just to get back any semblance of what I already paid for. I mean I could pay tokens to skip the grind, but I am a new player. I have a very limited number of tokens, and I do not own a tier 8 so I can’t get any from daily missions. I am angry and frustrated and I refuse to give this company any extortion money to get the planes back to the level I was playing at just a few days ago. I want to say I am at a loss for words, but I am not, those words just aren’t fit for human consumption.

After all this it is just a game. It is now just one that I won’t be dedicating my time and money to. The steam summer sale is coming after all!

O7 clear skies and happy hunting.

PS. It would be GREAT if i could fit a bomb sight to my bombers.

Edited by Aleczander_G, 17 June 2018 - 08:25 PM.

SlappedbyPatton #2 Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1938 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

I agree, and I have been supportive of 2.0 and spending money , then they pull this bull crap on us..... Ill play something else, im not spending real money on WG now..... heck Star Citizen seems more legit than this game now.

W_W

Edited by The_Wild_Weasel, 17 June 2018 - 08:35 PM.

pyantoryng #3 Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:49 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2605 battles
It doesn't matter whether you are new or old, they never listen either way.

Edited by pyantoryng, 17 June 2018 - 08:49 PM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

mattl6209 #4 Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:50 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6786 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAleczander_G, on 17 June 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

I am truly sorry for suggesting this game to people. I see the cash grab that is the premium shop and it is rage inducing. Loot boxes are a plague. I think this Diablo style loot system patch was designed as a shake down. An entire update designed to extort money out of an already small and dwindling player base. To force frustrated players to open their wallets. The small player base is being put to the wringer for what coin they can squeeze out of us instead of working on the stability of the client and content of the game. Yes, frustrated customers will spend hard earned money to skip the grind, but they also quit. I know a few who already have. Happy customers will happily spend their money on premium time and planes, but I guess that is just not enough, or at least it isn’t good enough that I already had since I now must grind my premium planes just to get back any semblance of what I already paid for. I mean I could pay tokens to skip the grind, but I am a new player. I have a very limited number of tokens, and I do not own a tier 8 so I can’t get any from daily missions. I am angry and frustrated and I refuse to give this company any extortion money to get the planes back to the level I was playing at just a few days ago. I want to say I am at a loss for words, but I am not, those words just aren’t fit for human consumption.

After all this it is just a game. It is now just one that I won’t be dedicating my time and money to. The steam summer sale is coming after all!

You tell it Brother!

legoboy0401 #5 Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1887 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostAleczander_G, on 17 June 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

Don't I know it. It's like this patch was specifically designed to sink WoWP once and for all.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

_Bruiser_ #6 Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5734 battles

I remember catching your stream very early on and giving you some tips, even pointing you in the direction of other streamers. Really sorry I got you into this man, some great people in the community, but enough is enough.

Blucraft #7 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1654 battles

View PostThe_Wild_Weasel, on 17 June 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

I agree, and I have been supportive of 2.0 and spending money , then they pull this bull crap on us..... Ill play something else, im not spending real money on WG now..... heck Star Citizen seems more legit than this game now.

W_W

I've been pretty positive on 2.0, it's actually what got me back to playing WOWP.  But this is 2.0.5 version is total crap sandwich!  I have no desire to spend any more time or money on this game.

-Blu

Ni4Ni_1 #8 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:31 PM

Senior Airman

• 9352 battles
  • [THC-] THC-
I will no longer be playing Planes might hop back to ships but even rethinking that at this point ... o7 Happy Skies to all who remain 

Edited by Ni4Ni_1, 17 June 2018 - 10:35 PM.

Aleczander_G #9 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:48 PM

Senior Airman

• 1582 battles

View Post_Bruiser_, on 17 June 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

I remember catching your stream very early on and giving you some tips, even pointing you in the direction of other streamers. Really sorry I got you into this man, some great people in the community, but enough is enough.

I blame Lambo. LUL

Sturffan #10 Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:59 PM

Senior Airman

• 4061 battles

View PostNi4Ni_1, on 17 June 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

I will no longer be playing Planes might hop back to ships but even rethinking that at this point ... o7 Happy Skies to all who remain 

Now if Ni is calling it quits then you know it's gotten bad!!

Saydzhi #11 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 370 battles
I spent around $200 this month on gaming so far. Some to steam, and a lot to Gajin. I'm done giving money to WG since I no longer feel secure in my purchase. They nerfed my premium planes here and threaten my PMM tanks in WoT while hiding behind an EULA clearly wrote for their benefit.  From this I see absolutely no reason to give them more money if the premium plane I am buying today will be nerfed to something different next month, because paying real money for the plane wasn't enough for them and they want to suck more money from me. 

Edited by medoyehd, 18 June 2018 - 11:19 AM.

legoboy0401 #12 Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1887 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postmedoyehd, on 18 June 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

I spent around $200 this month on gaming so far. Some to steam, and a lot to Gajin. I'm done giving money to WG since I no longer feel secure in my purchase. They nerfed my premium planes here and threaten my PMM tanks in WoT while hiding behind an EULA clearly wrote for their benefit.  From this I see absolutely no reason to give them more money if the premium plane I am buying today will be nerfed to something different next month, because paying real money for the plane wasn't enough for them and they want to suck more money from me. 

Anger doesn't even begin to cover it for me. I am infuriated with WG for this!

Did most people ask for this? NO. Did WG implement this well? NO. Did they implement this free of bugs? HECK NO! Did WG fix any bugs with this? Barely any!  Did they test this? NO. Did they let the players test the changes for themselves? NO, OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T. Did they make sure the changes were fair? NO. Did they reimburse people for lost time/effort? HECK NO! Did they even bother to release the news of the update before it was almost the day of it? NO, AND MORE THAN LIKELY INTENTIONALLY NOT! Have WG released lots of thorough tutorials both in-game and online, explaining in great detail just how the new upgrades work, their downsides, and how to best make use of them? NOT IN THE LEAST!

WG clearly couldn't be bothered to put any effort in to PR or camoflaging what are very blatant pick-pocket, cash-grab ploys, or very much effort into customer service.

WG, get into ship-shape, or I'm never coming back even to World of Warships, as I'll go straight over to WT Naval Forces instead.

Edited by legoboy0401, 18 June 2018 - 07:24 PM.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

Deltavee #13 Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:46 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3504 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Since this fiasco called 2.0.5 was stuck up our collective jacksies I have decided that WG gets NO MORE MONEY, not only in WoWP, but also in WoWS and WoT.  So Warplanes has managed to screw its sister games as well.  I have spent money on WoWS and this so-called game, but no more.

War Gaming, you are giving Russia a bad name even in gaming with incompetence and greed leading the way!

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

Vann_the_Red #14 Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 7071 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

#preach

On the other hand, I'm reacquainting myself with other games ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users