back to the bottem

this game sucks now

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

L3ft_nut #1 Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:13 PM

Airman Basic

• 570 battles
  • [SF] SF
it takes me 4 years of playing, and all that goes to the trash, when you have a disabilities it takes. a long time to get s you can play with other players, I lost my left arm, there are things to got to do to get good,  you got to think outside the box     I went from top of list at end of game   to last place   I got to learn all over again  all the stuff I hade to help me gone, all the things I did to help me get better gone, if you got two hands I am sure you will be fine,  its not right starting us back to nothing, its sucks   

SnivelingPig #2 Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1809 battles
  • [O_FTS] O_FTS
Sorry guy. This update really sucks. I came back and started to spend some money after 2.0 release. Now all my planes , even all my premium are crap. Not sure if ill even play anymore :( O well it was back fun for a while.

hamhockjones #3 Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6834 battles
Understand brother. I find it impossible with 2 hands to push buttons to engage manuel equipment while engaged in battle. Sort of like texting and driving in traffic !  This idea was bad before it was added. If you notice the forums are overloaded with disgust and disappointment . A simple first person shooter game has become a multitasking technologically confusing game of too many choices. Now instead of just shooting and bombing, you are required to make multiple choices while under fire. Most of us men don't multitask very well at all. The fun meter has been lowered to a minimum while the disgusted and sad meter is at an all time high. I am saddened to hear your problem.  HAM

legoboy0401 #4 Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 389 battles

View Posthamhockjones, on 16 June 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

Understand brother. I find it impossible with 2 hands to push buttons to engage manuel equipment while engaged in battle. Sort of like texting and driving in traffic !  This idea was bad before it was added. If you notice the forums are overloaded with disgust and disappointment . A simple first person shooter game has become a multitasking technologically confusing game of too many choices. Now instead of just shooting and bombing, you are required to make multiple choices while under fire. Most of us men don't multitask very well at all. The fun meter has been lowered to a minimum while the disgusted and sad meter is at an all time high. I am saddened to hear your problem.  HAM

It was probably done for diversity reasons: to drive males(who don't multi-task well) away and attract more females(who do multi-task well, generally) to the game.

It sure wouldn't surprise me if that is why it was done. :unsure:

Remember, remember the 14th of... June, the day of patch 2.05.  Some say it's great end-game content, some say it's horrible, but history will always recall which it actually was.

Spoiler

Chuck_norris10 #5 Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:11 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 120 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postlegoboy0401, on 16 June 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

It was probably done for diversity reasons: to drive males(who don't multi-task well) away and attract more females(who do multi-task well, generally) to the game.

It sure wouldn't surprise me if that is why it was done. :unsure:

Old guy bachelor survivor protip #275

Out multi tasking a female is easy as well as knowing the right thing to say at any given moment. Like if she pulls a knife on you whip out 2 pieces of bread.

Her motherly instincts will kick in and she will make you a sandwich.

Your welcome.

Fliyntiger #6 Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:29 AM

Master Sergeant

• 849 battles
What if she comes after you, armed with...… A BANANNA?!

I can’t promise that if you choose to fight, that there will ever be a victory…or a day that we can step down and say our work is finished. Our lives are the sum total of thousand of choices. And the burden of that freedom is sometimes too much to bear. But you won’t have to do it alone anymore. We will find a better way..

Together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users