BAFFLED IN BIRMINGHAM

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9731 battles
BAFFLED is a replacement word im using to be kind.. Being an old computer programmer yet not being able to understand these changes is baffling! You guys need to revert back to last upgrade until you can figure out a better way . Complicating a simple game first person shooter , as Mike Tyson would say is ludicrous  .   Tearing the planes down just to build them back up is a very hard system to understand. We as a whole just want to shoot down planes and bomb stuff. Very simple ! This site is already hard to navigate and new people learning how to play are distracted with all this new stuff that makes absolutely no sense . Example: Lets tear your plane down in order to build it back up !!   just a big LOL.....HAM

Prenzlau #2 Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:42 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6168 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I swear to God that when that Spitfire Ia goes on sale, I'm getting you one! 

That's all I have to say at this point Hammy...

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

clodhoppr #3 Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1077 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Posthamhockjones, on 15 June 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

BAFFLED is a replacement word im using to be kind.. Being an old computer programmer yet not being able to understand these changes is baffling! You guys need to revert back to last upgrade until you can figure out a better way . Complicating a simple game first person shooter , as Mike Tyson would say is ludicrous  .   Tearing the planes down just to build them back up is a very hard system to understand. We as a whole just want to shoot down planes and bomb stuff. Very simple ! This site is already hard to navigate and new people learning how to play are distracted with all this new stuff that makes absolutely no sense . Example: Lets tear your plane down in order to build it back up !!   just a big LOL.....HAM

I kinda wonder, with each new patch, if WG isn't hoping its the final straw. 

hamhockjones #4 Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9731 battles
Its just that your talent gets wiped away. I am getting dominated by noobs now. I have to relearn how to fly my plane. Now if my hp is under 15, my plane just vanishes off the screen , and im dead. lol. I will stop playing if the rookies without exp start beating me regular. Its not worth it...I will play a little longer and see,,,,

kentshouse #5 Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

Airman Basic

• 3140 battles
  • [50CAL] 50CAL

View Posthamhockjones, on 15 June 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

I'm fed up with war-gaming... they just cant leave well enough alone. first they had to screw up World of Tanks and now they done it to World of Plane.. I've worked hard learning the last versions parameters, building crew, aircraft, perks and equipment just to have them come and change everything I worked on. I have a lot of friends that play tanks and planes and hate to loose that connection, but I dont think WG gives a crap about what the players want they just want to find a way to make more money. so here's to you WG.  

CorvusCorvax #6 Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1696 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

I think its a big cash-grab.

Play without spending real money.  That will get their attention, because it costs money to have staff and keep servers running.

C0BRA_invader #7 Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:42 PM

Airman Basic

• 959 battles
  • [BT_H] BT_H

hello-another day of not playing warplanes. Does wargaming have any intentions of trying to correct this patch situation? It sure does not look like it. By their continued silence on the topic we as customers and players have to assume that we are stuck with it. I can not and will not recommend this game to anyone that I know until steps are taken to make this game fun again or at least user friendly. ATTENTION NEW PLAYERS!! AVOID THIS GAME!! DO TANKS OR WARSHIPS INSTEAD. I know that you are familiar with the term"not one step back" well how about a new one"not one more cent" COBRA-invader

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users