• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #21 Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:34 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3443 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostCatch21, on 15 June 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

Yes, I mean 2.0 caused enough trouble, God alone knows what central European players like the one below are going to do this time when they finish their analysis of 2.0.5:

Gawd I love those Hitler rant vids... there have been so many of them over the years...

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Blucraft #22 Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1351 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 20 June 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

Also my fault for letting my little brother fly around without having a clue of what he was doing and ruining my winrate.:hiding:

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 20 June 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

Afraid so, and I’m partially to blame having logged in and flown my tier 5 A6M3 premmie to specialized status to see what’s what the other day.  Also logged in yesterday to screen cap Eddie standing in a flight suit in front of the A-26, but did not play.  Not sure if they count logins...so, in their twisted minds, they will perceive this as a successful patch. :(

Well, I am defiantly not happy with it.  So, guess it's time to find something else to play. I actually thought the game was moving in a pretty good direction and had a lot of hope.  Oh well...

WOWP_Uninstall.JPG

-Blu 

Edited by Blucraft, 20 June 2018 - 05:32 PM.

mnbv_fockewulfe #23 Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBlucraft, on 20 June 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

Well, I am defiantly not happy with it.  So, guess it's time to find something else to play. I actually thought the game was moving in a pretty good direction and had a lot of hope.  Oh well...

WOWP_Uninstall.JPG

-Blu 

You know nobody reads those surveys right?:popcorn: 

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Blucraft #24 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1351 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 20 June 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

You know nobody reads those surveys right?:popcorn: 

it's all good...I've moved on :great:.

-Blu

MelBrooks #25 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11 battles
Blu, sorry to see good people go through the years. I never understood Persha’s complete disregard for competency and customer feedback. Just boggles the mind, good luck out there.

Blucraft #26 Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1351 battles

View PostMelBrooks, on 20 June 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Blu, sorry to see good people go through the years. I never understood Persha’s complete disregard for competency and customer feedback. Just boggles the mind, good luck out there.

Thanks Mel, it makes no sense to me.  This game had so much potential; now (IMO) they just seem happy to extract as much $$ as possible.  As it circles the drain...

-Blu

SonicPariah #27 Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:34 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 363 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Postmattl6209, on 20 June 2018 - 06:46 AM, said:

Really because that doesn't corollate with all the  1v1 that I had on Saturday in low tiers before I was so Pd off at being ripped off that I spent the rest of the time on Forums ,Facebook  and twitter voicing my displeasure. but of course the EULA makes it all ok for them to take what I paid for if they want . Prey tell what tiers were they experiencing this mythical 40 pct increase in

The 40% increase comes from log-in statistics across all Servers on our Region.

View PostBlucraft, on 20 June 2018 - 03:19 PM, said:

So that's the official word?  WG thinks this latest patch is a big success?  

-Blu

Nobody said it was a big success but we are working to make the game the best experience possible.

Catch21 #28 Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2631 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View PostSonicPariah, on 20 June 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

The 40% increase comes from log-in statistics across all Servers on our Region.

Are you sure this wasn't a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack- perhaps by a disgruntled client- that was misinterpreted as a temporary surge in popularity?

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #29 Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCatch21, on 24 June 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

Are you sure this wasn't a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack- perhaps by a disgruntled client- that was misinterpreted as a temporary surge in popularity?

sounds plausible,

I find that I use whatever it takes to let me sleep at night

and collect a paycheck

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

trikke #30 Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1838 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i'll bet hard USD that SP doesn't make any gameplay decisions, only forum-related decisions, so if we can keep that in mind, please...   we're all reasonable people here

i've seen gameplay-related changes that i requested here on the forum, even though i have no reason to believe that the changes were made because of my requests

this game has swung back and forth like a clock pendulum for many years... this is just another swing 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #31 Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posttrikke, on 24 June 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

i'll bet hard USD that SP doesn't make any gameplay decisions, only forum-related decisions, so if we can keep that in mind, please...   we're all reasonable people here

i've seen gameplay-related changes that i requested here on the forum, even though i have no reason to believe that the changes were made because of my requests

this game has swung back and forth like a clock pendulum for many years... this is just another swing 

insinuate much there trikke... my comment was WG in general

bottom line is the top dogs are the decision makers win or lose

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

SonicPariah #32 Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 363 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostCatch21, on 24 June 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

100% certain it was not a DDoS, but thanks for letting the rest of the community know what DDoS stands for.

Though I am curious what kinds of jobs you have held that you thought "let me make them look better" was an idea of revenge. lol

Catch21 #33 Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2631 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View PostSonicPariah, on 25 June 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

Though I am curious what kinds of jobs you have held that you thought "let me make them look better" was an idea of revenge. lol

The servers seem down often enough, the waits, freezes and crashes to desktop real, anyone could reasonably worry Persha's servers were under attack. Hardly making them look better if the attack was a success, though Persha's interpretation of what the extra traffic was could be considered self-delusional propaganda.

If Persha hadn't killed the API #s on server stats so no-one external can get them, posts like this wouldn't be necessary.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #34 Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCatch21, on 25 June 2018 - 04:09 PM, said:

The servers seem down often enough, the waits, freezes and crashes to desktop real, anyone could reasonably worry Persha's servers were under attack. Hardly making them look better if the attack was a success, though Persha's interpretation of what the extra traffic was could be considered self-delusional propaganda.

If Persha hadn't killed the API #s on server stats so no-one external can get them, posts like this wouldn't be necessary.

no, no, no... traffic is what we tell you comrade

iz very busy traffic, many more than before

schastlivye ludi... happy people

see...

:teethhappy:

very happy people

Also tagged with Humor

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users