Not getting my experience for wins in 2.0.5

Bug bugs crash glitch CTD

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

ibasport #1 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:43 AM

Airman Basic

• 3875 battles
  • [FK] FK
I'm not getting my X2 xps for the few wins I've gotten in 2.0.5  what is going on?

WolfWiz #2 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3413 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Ok, I have hung in there through the [edited], but now planes fly like bricks, everything has lag and the new rip off the player changes S U C K period. They must be trying to force bankruptcy on Wg thats the only possible reason for this garbage. how many times does one have to reach the top before having everything gutted and poor tech support and people who don't even know the game. More excuses...

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:32 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
Report this to tech support so they can fix the problem. Have screenshots as proof.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

The_Chiv #4 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3017 battles
  • [-BAD] -BAD
The game has had issues for a long time that the devs fail to address. Game is broken. Would take time to fix. In that time they lose money so they introduce new content to hold on to a fleeting community but it is having the reverse effect. If they actually cared about the project they would have fixed stability as well as migrate off dx 9 to dx 10/11. Reality is this title is not getting near the same level of support that WOWS or WOT gets simply because its been deemed a failure. So right now they are just sustaining a flow of cash grab patches that dont address the issue while they wait for server leases to expire and then shut down the game. In short its dead but they are trying to milk every dollar they can out of it. If they cared about the game then many of the performance killing issues would have been dealt with.

BarflyBrookz #5 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:01 AM

Airman Basic

• 2958 battles
  • [DRI] DRI

First it took forever to update 2.0.5.then when I play there is a 10 sec lag.When I shoot at planes it doesn't even sound off,by then it goes to "I've been killed screen.Totally unplayable.Well there's 1 day Premium I payed for that I have screwed ,out of.let alone loosing all my equipment that I never got credited back.Come on WG,you had better fix this issue fast.

Edited by SonicPariah, 19 June 2018 - 09:31 PM.
Removing inappropriate language

Bobby_Tables #6 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 4176 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Personally, I have not seen any degradation to performance from other 2.x versions but that is not saying much.  My FPS seems like it's about the same from prior releases.  

With that said, I do think this release is very boring to say the least.  I don't find this to be any type of compelling new content to entice new players.  

And yes, the performance is still middling to poor.  The development studio would be better tasked with doing artwork rather than "content" creation.  WG's reliance on this group for this title is mind boggling to say the least.  

Chuck_norris10 #7 Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:56 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 456 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

No crap.logged in for the first time in a week and the game says I can change my settings to high graphics because my system is capable of running it and I built this gamer for this game.

Next I get in a match and after never ever flying with a mouse I am now flying with a mouse.

So I crashed and had to control alt delete just to get the game to shut down.

It takes a long time to remap my joystick to the way I like it with over 30,000 matches and I thought I would enjoy some fly time tonight but never even did one match.

DCS world is a far superior flight game and maybe the devs could focus on fixing the broken stuff before trying to introduce baubles or bleed customers to the many far superior flight games to this that are out there.

cobra_marksman #8 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4009 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostBarflyBrookz, on 14 June 2018 - 11:01 PM, said:

First it took forever to update 2.0.5.then when I play there is a 10 sec lag.When I shoot at planes it doesn't even sound off,by then it goes to "I've been killed screen.Totally unplayable.Well there's 1 day Premium I payed for that I have screwed ,out of.let alone loosing all my equipment that I never got credited back.Come on WG,you had better fix this issue fast.

Wow....you got *NOPE* passed their censorship program........good 1

Edited by SonicPariah, 19 June 2018 - 09:32 PM.
Edit for language

hamhockjones #9 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9790 battles
LOL, I don't even have to complain about this new equipment stuff because everyone else is doing a fine job of complaining. Basically what I see is wowp trying  to add to much to the game. This is an old problem that was realized years ago. Adding to much causes lag, screen breakage on background and a bad experience when playing!  Also I see a bad process of adding equipment, and reducing your planes performance to make it appear that once you get the add on equipment your plane will perform better. Experienced pilots have caught on to this quick as did I on the first flight. Why screw around with planes that perform and handle perfectly I ask? I see its an attempt once again to help new and bad pilots to shoot down the talented veterans..  HAM

Prenzlau #10 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6238 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

First of all I would like to point out that there is a big difference between people who have legitimate technical issues with their game play, whether it is their own system, connection or issues with this game being compatible versus people who can play the game either adequately or actually good but keep whining and complaining like the little turds they are. 

Also the patch has been out for... lets see... 1 day. So in that time players have had enough flights and experiences to be able to be an expert already on whether it is a good thing or not. Again, I'm not addressing people who cannot play the game or have issues that make game play impossible or not enjoyable. I am addressing people who were all negative before and in one day, yep it is all negative again. Once planes are played and modified, customized they won't fly like bricks, but you have to get them from point A to point B. Oh no, more heavy lifting... maybe that is what some of this comes down to... "I don't want to... I should not have too... look what they did to me! Again!" Always the victimization. 

It's a new ballgame in some ways and to get planes that fly and perform, you gotta get in flight and grind and compete and take your knocks all over again. That is just the reality of it. 

Someone in this thread made a video a while back saying their farewells to this game and whining like a little turd as if anyone cared. Truth be told, I cared because I want that person to come back and get back into a plane and fly some battles. Please come back because I have something for you. If you have any spine at all you would shut up and flight up this weekend and stop using the game as an excuse. 

To others who can somehow play this game, at least give it a week or a month before you "know everything" and make a decision to legitimately complain. 

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 15 June 2018 - 03:12 PM.

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

Cardinal604 #11 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 3310 battles
All I can say is that on first play for this patch my games crashed out 3 times to the point of having to log out of windows and back in... This [edited], plus this new gear thing is certainly not tested and not play tested by potential players thats for sure...

_A_3_ #12 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 56 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPrenzlau, on 15 June 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

First of all I would like to point out that there is a big difference between people who have legitimate technical issues with their game play, whether it is their own system, connection or issues with this game being compatible versus people who can play the game either adequately or actually good but keep whining and complaining like the little turds they are. 

Also the patch has been out for... lets see... 1 day. So in that time players have had enough flights and experiences to be able to be an expert already on whether it is a good thing or not. Again, I'm not addressing people who cannot play the game or have issues that make game play impossible or not enjoyable. I am addressing people who were all negative before and in one day, yep it is all negative again. Once planes are played and modified, customized they won't fly like bricks, but you have to get them from point A to point B. Oh no, more heavy lifting... maybe that is what some of this comes down to... "I don't want to... I should not have too... look what they did to me! Again!" Always the victimization. 

It's a new ballgame in some ways and to get planes that fly and perform, you gotta get in flight and grind and compete and take your knocks all over again. That is just the reality of it. 

Someone in this thread made a video a while back saying their farewells to this game and whining like a little turd as if anyone cared. Truth be told, I cared because I want that person to come back and get back into a plane and fly some battles. Please come back because I have something for you. If you have any spine at all you would shut up and flight up this weekend and stop using the game as an excuse. 

To others who can somehow play this game, at least give it a week or a month before you "know everything" and make a decision to legitimately complain. 

Prenzlau

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Prenzlau #13 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6238 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Post_A_3_, on 15 June 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You almost have as many posts as you do battles... close race... are you going for 100 in each someday?

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

The_Wild_Weasel #14 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1831 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

DCS world is a far superior flight game 

^ This

I love DCS, I specialized in the Mig-15 and 21 (paid like 50 dollars to have the manuals printed off ...lol )its just time I dont have to learn to fly others, thats why WOWP appeals to me ..I have been a supporter, but this patch ...Im beginning to re-think.

So many other good games are available now.... I wished WG had a "test" server so they could test the patch prior just dumping it on us.

Well summer is here now, and It will be difficult to put a ton of hours into this game.

W_W

_A_3_ #15 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 56 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPrenzlau, on 15 June 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

You almost have as many posts as you do battles... close race... are you going for 100 in each someday?

Little things bother you that much? :teethhappy:

Chuck_norris10 #16 Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:01 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 456 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostPrenzlau, on 15 June 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

The new patch crashed the first game I tried and I had zero issues before it and I'm not the only one who had the problem.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #17 Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:10 AM

Captain

• 759 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 15 June 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

View PostPrenzlau, on 15 June 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

Prenzlau

I read your previous post, just to say...

empathy is a wonderful social skill to possess,

so, just because your yacht is skimming the ocean...

doesn't mean others ain't drowning in their dinghies

to say give it a week/month is very cute advice...

I'm sure you'll agree

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Chuck_norris10 #18 Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:26 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 456 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 15 June 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

I read your previous post, just to say...

empathy is a wonderful social skill to possess,

so, just because your yacht is skimming the ocean...

doesn't mean others ain't drowning in their dinghies

to say give it a week/month is very cute advice...

I'm sure you'll agree

You never cease to amaze me with your brilliant sycophancy if thats what this is.

there were laws making it a capital offense to break into a garden and steal figs, and that the law was so odious that informers were given the name sycophants. A different explanation of the origin of the term by Shadwell was that the sycophant refers to the manner in which figs are harvested, by shaking the tree and revealing the fruit hidden among the leaves. The sycophant, by making false accusations, makes the accused yield up their fruit. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #19 Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:24 AM

Captain

• 759 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostChuck_norris10, on 15 June 2018 - 08:26 PM, said:

You never cease to amaze me with your brilliant sycophancy if thats what this is.

heya chuck,

I believe something got lost in translation for you to say such,

prenzlau is someone I respect ...

and when he said what was taken by me as a ridiculously shortsighted statement...

well,

I risked our friendship and,

in an attempted eloquent way said he's a dummy

imvho mind you

so you may have misunderstood me and my intentions or,

I may have misunderstood you and your intentions

I dunno...

but that happens to me a lot...

I blame it on the listener,

it makes it easier to sleep at night

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Chuck_norris10 #20 Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:40 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 456 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 15 June 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

heya chuck,

I believe something got lost in translation for you to say such,

prenzlau is someone I respect ...

and when he said what was taken by me as a ridiculously shortsighted statement...

well,

I risked our friendship and,

in an attempted eloquent way said he's a dummy

imvho mind you

so you may have misunderstood me and my intentions or,

I may have misunderstood you and your intentions

I dunno...

but that happens to me a lot...

I blame it on the listener,

it makes it easier to sleep at night

I would love to sit down with you with a huge joint of B.C. bud and a beer and some Janis Joplin playing on the stereo  or maybe some magic mushrooms or some old school lsd.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 16 June 2018 - 03:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users