forced to pick an upgrade, can someone help me?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6682 battles
I picked the lighter better turn wing upgrade on spitfire. My spit actually turns slower now, not faster. I want to remove it but cant find where to do so. I actually am slower with less HP. Went from 221 to 210 hp. It says to go to context menu . Where is that and better yet can someone guide me on how to remove the new upgrade please..Not complaining, just want it off my plane and return my plane back to how it was... any help appreciated, thanks  HAM

pyantoryng #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:41 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles
Right click on equipment, demount. If you haven't upgraded it you should be able to demount it for free.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:48 PM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posthamhockjones, on 14 June 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

I picked the lighter better turn wing upgrade on spitfire. My spit actually turns slower now, not faster. I want to remove it but cant find where to do so. I actually am slower with less HP. Went from 221 to 210 hp. It says to go to context menu . Where is that and better yet can someone guide me on how to remove the new upgrade please..Not complaining, just want it off my plane and return my plane back to how it was... any help appreciated, thanks  HAM

heya hamhock, also make sure you readjust your settings as the patch set many/most of them back to default

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

hamhockjones #4 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:01 AM

Master Sergeant

• 6682 battles
Thank u, very odd process, but my planes hp stayed at 210 instead of going back to 221. Is reducing the hp  to 210 just the new setting? not sure. plane handles great without upgrade. Making the planes fly weaker until we fly mission to make plane better is odd to me. You should not lose anything from performance to  earn the upgrade. I have adjusted my setting back to normal now. Wondering why my hp has not reset to 221. I demounted the so called upgrade but the hp did not return to the norm. But thank u for the help,  HAM

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users