dont fix anything?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

comealong1 #1 Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1728 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
This game is headed for a clusterflop again!.. If you don't fix things now one at a time they never will.. If bugs keep piling up we'll be back where we started from or come full circle with no results.. Stablize then expand.. We don't even want new content til fixed.. They are going down the same road.. Get off this roller coaster ride.. We need smooth game play first.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:06 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1460 battles
Must've scheduled all of these months in advance and refuses to budge against schedule...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

ArrowZ_ #3 Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 826 battles

After having watched that recent vlog about the 2.0.5, I'm convinced that these developers at Kyiv really have no idea what's going on outside of their region. Save for Priolia who does wander around here from time to time. The communication issues is definitely destroying any chance this game has to making a decent comeback. Because from what I can tell not even the community in RU ever expected such big changes towards the equipments or consumables. Not with the current bug list that keeps piling up every month. I guess the question here is - Do these devs even know if the bugs exist? If they do, why was 2.0.5 pushed first when they could have outlined crucial bug fixes and releasing them asap. Which would then help stabilize the game, hopefully increase FPS ranges and bring a return to some players who had issues with their PC because of said bugs/stability issues?...

Part of the problem that I've observed for the last few years since their (the devs) interaction with these differen regions is - they treat NA & EU & maybe RU too as more of a generic public media outlet where people express their opinion just to vent because reasons. And for that reasion alone they don't care nor partake in the community's discussions and feedback regarding their game. They certainly don't do it here. The best we get are these WGNA community managers who damage control alot of the complaints and hope people will move on. No offence to Sonicpariah though. I think he's doing a fine job here for the last few weeks.

Despite that. I do feel like they are still trying. Priolia seems to be the one individual that is doing her best to connect all regions into one with some decent english translations (which is a huge benefit to us who can't understand a single word of russian). I mean honestly WG could step in here and provide some form of support to localize this dev group in Kyiv so their voice is better heard across the 3 differing regions. Again I still ask myself the mysterious decisions made by this company and these developers. One can only hope 2.0.5 won't be too grindy or game breaking especially for the newer players who have no idea how these new systems work. The amount of incoming information to be learnt... I'ts just going to increase the learning curve even more.

If I can give some form of advice to these guys at kyiv it would be - Don't get stuck in your own bubble. It wreaks havoc on the game you've built for years. And expecting people to like it just because you like it doesn't make a game great. Start listening to what other people say, especially those who are thousands of miles away from the studio.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 13 June 2018 - 11:26 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

pyantoryng #4 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:53 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1460 battles

Five-gun Gustav and [262] with large caliber gun? unable to implement into tech tree

Talk about amnesia...:sceptic:

Around the end that's downright delusional, hoping for positive reaction with zero transparency...

Edited by pyantoryng, 13 June 2018 - 12:56 PM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

comealong1 #5 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1728 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
I think you've got the idea.. If they don't get a handle on it soon it will be too late the problems will be compounded even more.

Catch21 #6 Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View Postcomealong1, on 13 June 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

1) If bugs keep piling up we'll be back where we started from or come full circle with no results..
2) Stabliize then expand..
3) We don't even want new content till fixed.

Check x 3. 

View Postpyantoryng, on 13 June 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

Must've scheduled all of these months in advance and refuses to budge against schedule...

Yes, along with holiday schedules, though I don't know how they knew mine... I really feel for the poor sod who drew the short straw manning the Support Shredder Desk in June/July/August.

View PostArrowZ_, on 13 June 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

If I can give some form of advice to these guys at kyiv it would be - Don't get stuck in your own bubble. 

I'm not sure 'bubble' is the appropriate word here...

View Postcomealong1, on 13 June 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

I think you've got the idea. If they don't get a handle on it soon it will be too late the problems will be compounded even more.

Too true. But let's all give Persha the benefit of the doubt and wish 2.0.5 a successful launch! They've been around a good while and seen a lot of flak so they surely must know what they're doing by now.

comealong1 #7 Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1728 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
Only time will tell.. In the a of m we will see.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users