Server Disconnects

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

badperson #1 Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:41 PM

Senior Airman

• 2228 battles
  • [E-WAR] E-WAR

Getting frequent "you have been disconnected", games freezing on load-in, error "something_BASEAPPS", and my passwd being blanked out ever since the May 24 patch.  Anyone else?  It's getting really bad, I frequently can't actually get into a game until my plane has flown across the map.  Attempting to check&repair fails because the launcher cannot connect to the update service.  And the content window is empty 99% of the time because the launcher cannot connect to the content service.

It's frustrating having to close and restart the game, force-close and restart the game, force-close and restart the game with cleared cache, etc.

Edited by badperson, 08 June 2018 - 09:47 PM.

FluffyPabu #2 Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
known issue. Possible solution by WG Support is to clear cache before loading game.

Edited by poisonousblood, 09 June 2018 - 02:07 AM.

Fliyntiger #3 Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:34 PM

Master Sergeant

• 855 battles
Same here & it's hanging after battles too, during "return to hanger" phase. Iv'e been getting the exact same messages as badperson, and yes, it does seem to be getting worse. Ive been having to use task master to stop the game from endless cycle. Affecting forums on my side too, took 3 reloads to get the screen to come up. I know it's not on my end, as no other mmorpg I play is being effected. 

I can’t promise that if you choose to fight, that there will ever be a victory…or a day that we can step down and say our work is finished. Our lives are the sum total of thousand of choices. And the burden of that freedom is sometimes too much to bear. But you won’t have to do it alone anymore. We will find a better way..

Together.

Lambo805 #4 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• -Community Ace-
  • 1529 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
I'm just curious for everyone having these problems: what are your system specs & who's your ISP?

I ask because I haven't had these issues and I have no idea why I'm not experiencing the same problem as others. Only thing I can figure is my specs/ISP are different.

One thing I have noticed since the update is a severe drop in framerate. I went from a steady 60 fps (except the respawn drop to around 20 fps momentarily) to around 40 fps constant. 
Me: "It's not bragging if you can do it!"

My tombstone: He was bragging.

SonicPariah #5 Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostLambo805, on 10 June 2018 - 09:59 PM, said:

I'm just curious for everyone having these problems: what are your system specs & who's your ISP?

I ask because I haven't had these issues and I have no idea why I'm not experiencing the same problem as others. Only thing I can figure is my specs/ISP are different.

One thing I have noticed since the update is a severe drop in framerate. I went from a steady 60 fps (except the respawn drop to around 20 fps momentarily) to around 40 fps constant. 

From a purely technical point of view, I would be interested as well.

From our end, we are not showing any issues with the game hanging or crashing. If you file a Support Ticket, please let me know the number so that I can track it.

Fliyntiger #6 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• 855 battles

Lambo & Sonic, Stats are as follows:

Older Lenovo AMD A6-3620 w OS upgrade from 7 to 10 6GB basic Mem

Radon Graphic 1 GB

Using Charter Spectrum as my ISP

DL at 53.9 MB

UL at 11.60 MB

pings average about 9, FPS average about 150

Please be advised that with an update on 6/11/18, disconnect/hang seems to have been greatly reduced. Was able to play 4 games in a row with little time in que and hanger return time was less than 30 seconds from end of battle.

I can’t promise that if you choose to fight, that there will ever be a victory…or a day that we can step down and say our work is finished. Our lives are the sum total of thousand of choices. And the burden of that freedom is sometimes too much to bear. But you won’t have to do it alone anymore. We will find a better way..

Together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users