trikke and LMG - thanks for the games this weekend.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

CorvusCorvax #1 Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1478 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

It's always great to play with/against you guys.  I wish everyone were so collegial.

I look forward to our next encounters.

LMG #2 Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2026 battles

:honoring: Too bad we crashed after our first game. I really wish WG would get that fixed.

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

CorvusCorvax #3 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1478 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostLMG, on 04 June 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

:honoring: Too bad we crashed after our first game. I really wish WG would get that fixed.

Yeah - I had an issue, to, and by the time I got back in, you were gone.  :(

LMG #4 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2026 battles

I'll just go ahead and leave this here :hiding::

CorvusCorvax #5 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1478 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Heh.

trikke #6 Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2268 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

always a treat watching a video of an elite GA-er getting busy!         

you have amazing target discipline...  i would have turned on that zero flying straight and level, near the end of the battle 

i just don't care how many times that you've told me nicely to knock off the dogfighting while i'm flying a GA, i can't help myself

you quickly realized that there's no way you could kill that extremely maneuverable zero with the worst possible GA since the TSh3 to try to fight in

but it wouldn't have crossed my mind, until it was too late

again, i can't help myself        i need to find a 12-step meeting for that, soon

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Bobby_Tables #7 Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 3615 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Maybe (and this is just spit balling at this point) all 3 of you should get together in, like, Vegas for a WOWP blowout weekend.  You know, booze, bl*w and h**kers plus WOWP.  Would make this thread a leetle more interesting especially if you all posted pics/vids of your conquests.

Just a thought.  

Anyway, hope to see and kill you all in the pixel skies next weekend if I can get away from my obligations.  

Keep playing y'all and hope to see you in Vegas soon.  Not that I will be there.  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 05 June 2018 - 02:49 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBobby_Tables, on 04 June 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Maybe (and this is just spit balling at this point) all 3 of you should get together in, like, Vegas for a WOWP blowout weekend.  You know, booze, bl*w and h**kers plus WOWP.  Would make this thread a leetle more interesting especially if you all posted pics/vids of your conquests.

Just a thought.  

Anyway, hope to see and kill you all in the pixel skies next weekend if I can get away from my obligations.  

Keep playing y'all and hope to see you in Vegas soon.  Not that I will be there.  

i was thinking... is it just me or is this a kind of weird thread...

:unsure:

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 05 June 2018 - 03:27 AM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

LMG #9 Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2026 battles

View Posttrikke, on 04 June 2018 - 09:31 PM, said:

always a treat watching a video of an elite GA-er getting busy!         

you have amazing target discipline...  i would have turned on that zero flying straight and level, near the end of the battle 

i just don't care how many times that you've told me nicely to knock off the dogfighting while i'm flying a GA, i can't help myself

you quickly realized that there's no way you could kill that extremely maneuverable zero with the worst possible GA since the TSh3 to try to fight in

but it wouldn't have crossed my mind, until it was too late

again, i can't help myself        i need to find a 12-step meeting for that, soon

I wouldn't call it the worst possible GAA, but it's certainly on the lower end of the stick. Its saving grace is the bombs, hence my request for it to reload them faster. Also, people consider the TSh-3 bad? I haven't played in a very long while, but I thought it was pretty decent back then, with 10 machine guns and four decent bombs for that tier. The only  crippling drawback is speed, but that kinda bleeds into a lot of the low-tier aircraft anyways :unsure:.

CorvusCorvax #10 Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1478 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostBobby_Tables, on 05 June 2018 - 02:45 AM, said:

Just a thought.  

It might have escaped the notice of some of the forum denizens who aren't always on, but I have a habit of thanking folks publically when the games are particularly fun.  As a member of JG52, I get to hear a lot of salty commentary in chat related to the playstyle of my fellow clan mates.  With LMG and trikke, their chat comments are always light-hearted and the flying is generally fun, even if we aren't on the same team.  That kind of interaction, IMO, should be rewarded and encouraged.

A  WoWP Vegas weekend of debauchery and plane-flying sounds like fun.  But I would suggest Reno, and during the air races.  And flying after drinking leads to unintentional lawn darting.  :)

Lambo805 #11 Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• -Community Ace-
  • 1586 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Sorry, Corvus. I felt bad when you ended up solo against my flight a couple times this weekend. You died honorably though!
Me: "It's not bragging if you can do it!"

My tombstone: He was bragging.

CorvusCorvax #12 Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1478 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostLambo805, on 05 June 2018 - 04:35 PM, said:

Sorry, Corvus. I felt bad when you ended up solo against my flight a couple times this weekend. You died honorably though!

There's only so much I can do when there is one of me.  ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users