Game is pants

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

0RCA #1 Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:01 PM

Airman Basic

• 2088 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN
Well tried to play for the last two days and it is just crap. Takes ages just loading in to battle, so long you get shot down before you even start. The game lags all the time. The graphics are absolutely terrible. What have they done it is now virtually unplayable. The results screen numbers in the finish screen and the results review aren't even the same. Very disappointed in the game .

trikke #2 Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1720 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Post0RCA, on 03 June 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

The results screen numbers in the finish screen and the results review aren't even the same. Very disappointed in the game .

i've seen this too... i think everyone has seen it

you get 1000 points bonus as a reward for staying until the end of the battle

the other info that you've provided, i've no idea what could be causing that... maybe network-related?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

bjorn1984 #3 Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2522 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Post0RCA, on 03 June 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

Well tried to play for the last two days and it is just crap. Takes ages just loading in to battle, so long you get shot down before you even start. The game lags all the time. The graphics are absolutely terrible. What have they done it is now virtually unplayable. The results screen numbers in the finish screen and the results review aren't even the same. Very disappointed in the game .

Um is your drivers up to date?
Check out my online content
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The_Mighty_Bjorn1984-525235531209893/
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJ6ptZRxCBV4MVqsOAI6TQ
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/mightybjorn1984

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:25 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 120 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 03 June 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

uh... sass, dude has over 2000 games...

he never post on the forum...

he's pissed that the game is on autocrash mode

he liked the game before it started lagging and pissing him off

WG has no one to help him fix this

he has 2 post 2k games

but i agree... sass,

the methods WeffinG uses are and insurance policy against success...

Im going to fly tonight so I will see as it has been awesome last week.

So forgive me as I seem to get wasted quickly in this mode but I still love it.

clodhoppr #5 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1070 battles
  • [SF] SF

Hey!

Don't go anywhere!!

There's a patch coming in June...

Its supposed to be a big deal...:bajan:

Johnny_Wishbone #6 Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 378 battles
Bye Felicia.

El_Mulo #7 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5996 battles

Did you try cleaning th......
Ok

What we say to death?

SonicPariah #8 Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:56 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 257 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Post0RCA, on 03 June 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

This sounds like you are either running a heavy cache or are having connection issues. If you have already tried adjusting your settings and clearing your cache, please file a Support Ticket and let me know the number.

As for the result screen, that is being addressed in the next update.

xPALEHORSEx #9 Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:35 AM

Master Sergeant

• 926 battles

View Post0RCA, on 03 June 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

I've been gaming online for 20 years and this is by far the worst game I have ever played. It doesn't take me long to load but the lag, ping, and packet loss are absolutely unacceptable. The crazy thing about it is I can play WoWP and have ridiculously bad ping and packet loss and immediately switch to WoT and get 200fps and 30ms ping. I've never had a packet loss on WoT, I've never had an instance on WoWP where I didn't have packet loss.

This game is pure garbage and I sincerely mean this with no offense intended but I cannot help but question the motivation or cognitive ability of anyone that defends this game.

View Postbjorn1984, on 03 June 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

Um is your drivers up to date?

Please tell me this is humor? You know sometimes its hard to tell in forum (no inflections to read).

View PostSonicPariah, on 06 June 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

This sounds like you are either running a heavy cache or are having connection issues. If you have already tried adjusting your settings and clearing your cache, please file a Support Ticket and let me know the number.

As for the result screen, that is being addressed in the next update.

I empty my cache constantly. I think suggesting the things that you are suggesting and alluding to the fact that there aren't serious issues with this game is insulting to anyone that has played it for a reasonable amount of time. 

Its not just network issues. There are numerous elementary things so wrong with this game they should be obvious to even the most casual observer.

One of the most truthful things about this game is what they call the server......... because cluster _ is exactly what it is.

Just my dos centavos.

Edited by xPALEHORSEx, 08 June 2018 - 03:46 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users