The blood letting continues... Crashfest 2.0H! My Gawd! more crashes!

game crashes horrible programing failuire

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

WolfWiz #1 Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2065 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

What can we say... birds are pretty, but whats the point of chat boxes staying open and when clicked on crash game. Obviously the server has serious issues... Ghost planes, miss reporting win or lose screens and more.

GARBAGE! Attrition was good, but the total package s u c k s and it amateurish;6 months of severe game crashes... really...  Double Face Palm!

Edited by WolfWiz, 31 May 2018 - 10:06 AM.

Blucraft #2 Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1351 battles

Have you opened a support ticket?  Check your machine man...I haven't had a crash in quite a while.

-Blu

The_Wild_Weasel #3 Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1626 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostBlucraft, on 31 May 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

Have you opened a support ticket?  Check your machine man...I haven't had a crash in quite a while.

-Blu

^ Exactly, my machine is killer with a Fiber IP, ....I have like zero crash issues .

W_W

El_Mulo #4 Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5996 battles

View PostWolfWiz, on 31 May 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

What can we say... birds are pretty, but whats the point of chat boxes staying open and when clicked on crash game. Obviously the server has serious issues... Ghost planes, miss reporting win or lose screens and more.

GARBAGE! Attrition was good, but the total package s u c k s and it amateurish;6 months of severe game crashes... really...  Double Face Palm!

I m with you.  I continue having crash on chat boxes.

I Uninstalled and reinstalled WOWP, checked for the later drivers of my graphic card (Nvidia 960M), diagnosed my laptop and checked Windows (10). Still it crashed.

And I did all that in the hope of correct the FPS issue (that I din t got after WG correct it for some players and gave it to me). At least that FPS Issue was corrected after all that.

What we say to death?

WolfWiz #5 Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2065 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostEl_Mulo, on 01 June 2018 - 02:25 AM, said:

I m with you.  I continue having crash on chat boxes.

I Uninstalled and reinstalled WOWP, checked for the later drivers of my graphic card (Nvidia 960M), diagnosed my laptop and checked Windows (10). Still it crashed.

And I did all that in the hope of correct the FPS issue (that I din t got after WG correct it for some players and gave it to me). At least that FPS Issue was corrected after all that.

Yes, and if you look at Nvidia website WOWS and WOWP have a Marginal reputation, with Nvidia saying WOWS is not playable with their card and WOWP is mediocre..hmm, go figure one of the largest video card gaming applications knows the story lol!

SonicPariah #6 Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 257 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostWolfWiz, on 06 June 2018 - 04:51 PM, said:

Yes, and if you look at Nvidia website WOWS and WOWP have a Marginal reputation, with Nvidia saying WOWS is not playable with their card and WOWP is mediocre..hmm, go figure one of the largest video card gaming applications knows the story lol!

That is only from the GPU stand-point. As discussed elsewhere, parity between hardware definitely helps. If one of your components is running on borrowed time and you have THE BEST AND NEWEST GPU, you are still only running as fast as that dying component can handle. However, if all of your components are 7 years old, they will work much better together.

MagicCarpetMadeofSteel #7 Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:47 AM

Airman Basic

• 489 battles

So that's why it keeps on crashing...

The_Chiv #8 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:54 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2975 battles
  • [-BAD] -BAD

View PostSonicPariah, on 06 June 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

That is only from the GPU stand-point. As discussed elsewhere, parity between hardware definitely helps. If one of your components is running on borrowed time and you have THE BEST AND NEWEST GPU, you are still only running as fast as that dying component can handle. However, if all of your components are 7 years old, they will work much better together.

And when your newer equipment is being feed a stream of poorly optimized code running on a version of DX from over 10 years ago that does not utilize 80% of gpu's and cpus available today then you will also get problems. Parity between optimization and pc definetly helps.

Korbimite #9 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:33 AM

Master Sergeant

• 226 battles
  • [T_R_U] T_R_U

View PostThe_Wild_Weasel, on 31 May 2018 - 04:09 PM, said:

^ Exactly, my machine is killer with a Fiber IP, ....I have like zero crash issues .

W_W

Yea but who has Fiber? C'mon man, most people aren't that lucky

Prenzlau #10 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3561 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

More whining... more excuses.... find something else to do.

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users