Flying My Shenyang JL-1A-37 During Attrition (video)

Shenyang JL-1A-37

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ArrowZ_ #1 Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:11 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 947 battles

Part 2: https://youtu.be/56I8oiHyLSM

> Battle times in description box (14:34 @ Part 1)

Hey guys. Just sharing another video for this week's wowp content on my channel. Flew the JL-1A-37 during attrition. Played a few battles. Stomped some more bottards! And killed me a few players which is always nice! But there's never enough of them in the higher tiers... Could just be my time zone I think. But I had fun with this Tier 8 premium. I still fly the JL regularly for my silver grinds/farms. One of my consistent silver earners in higher tiers that I seem to do decent with.

Gave some small thoughts on attrition mode & how it could be better improved. Although a very small input related to the resource points & the sectors. I still believe this mode can get even better. But at the current state it's quite good as it is. So the devs get's my thumbs up there! Great job on this mode! :great:

Anyway. Share me a few thoughts of this Unique Tier 8 Premium - The Shenyang JL-1A-37. What do you think of this aircraft? Do you have it? Do you like it? What don't you like about the JL-1A-37? Post down below! And I'll see you all in the skies :honoring:

P.S. Is it just me or is anyone getting more combat points in Attrition as opposed to Conquest? I feel like I get more points for killing the same amount of air targets than I do with conquest.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 30 May 2018 - 12:16 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

FluffyPabu #2 Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Thanks for the video! I was recently wondering how does it feel like to fly this beast. :great:

ArrowZ_ #3 Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 947 battles

View Postpoisonousblood, on 30 May 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

Thanks for the video! I was recently wondering how does it feel like to fly this beast. :great:

You're welcome! Actually to encourage you even more. I play in 300ms latency. I imagine with lower ping you can do a heck lot more than I can. 

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

FluffyPabu #4 Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostArrowZ_, on 30 May 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

You're welcome! Actually to encourage you even more. I play in 300ms latency. I imagine with lower ping you can do a heck lot more than I can. 

I can imagine, i play with 160-200 ms as well :playing:

SpiritFoxMY #5 Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2162 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
I love my Shenyang JL-1A-37 - its guns hit exceptionally hard even if they overheat instantly. The plane is faster than anything that can out-turn it and can turn better than anything that's faster at its tier. It suffers badly when downtiered though. I wrote a review of it in Quesnel's Community Contributed Premium Guide - I enjoy this plane quite a bit. Unfortunately its in competition with my beloved Do335 and if forced to pick, I'd take the Dornier anyday.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

ArrowZ_ #6 Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:04 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 947 battles

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 31 May 2018 - 12:29 AM, said:

I love my Shenyang JL-1A-37 - its guns hit exceptionally hard even if they overheat instantly. The plane is faster than anything that can out-turn it and can turn better than anything that's faster at its tier. It suffers badly when downtiered though. I wrote a review of it in Quesnel's Community Contributed Premium Guide - I enjoy this plane quite a bit. Unfortunately its in competition with my beloved Do335 and if forced to pick, I'd take the Dornier anyday.

Fair enough! I don't have the do335 but caught one of your posts the other day mentioning it abit like the 209 a with its guns. Seeing as I also do quite well with the 209 a I imagine I'd be able to pick up the Do335 rather easily too hehe. But I'm not interested atm to be dumping more cash into another tier 8 premium. It's not like there's any event missions coming soon for the XF-85 either... Oh well

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

Also tagged with Shenyang, JL-1A-37

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users