The Bomber Logging in Bug

How to Save the Round

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3550 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Every day for the last 3 month I've encountered the " Bomber Bug ".:angry:  The Radar map,... centers on the screen, all friendly & enemy markers, ... are lost, & all ground targets, ... do not exist on bombing target sight..:hiding:  Thought i'd share a simple fix that works every time. :great:  Pick a corner & fly in that direction, ( to stay out of harms way & from being attacked. )….Then Hit my window button ( or whatever it takes ) to exit out of game, ( do not Exit to hanger ). Exit completely out of game, ( sometimes hitting power button, if necessary will work also). Now log back into game as you normally would..:popcorn: You will return to the same game ( the same round that you just left ), &  hopefully your not losing too bad from being gone. Get back into the fight, take back the lost bases, & recover the round for your team.  If done correctly  ( with practice...lol ) you can be back into the fight in less then a minute.  Hope it help you out and turn a possible loss to a win for you and your teammates.  :coin:  Good Hunting

Edited by cobra_marksman, 18 May 2018 - 12:39 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:45 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 12680 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

Thanks for the tip.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users