Communicating

Talking to team

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Joneva #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

Senior Airman

• 1864 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

i have noticed that during battle my other team mates will say, att h such and such, or affirmative etc. I looked up the info for it and it said to push a certain F key to say different things. When I do that it doesnt work, the f keys just turn the speakers up and down etc. lol.

So I have been trying to type my answers and try to fly at the same time which doesn’t work mainly. 

What amd I doing wrong?

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:44 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3693 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Sounds like you have your keyboard set up with multimedia hotkeys in Windows.  It may be drivers for your keyboard, there should be a function button you can press to disable it.  Check in the instruction manual for your keyboard.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

SunnyKim #3 Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:47 PM

Airman Basic

• 717 battles
the reason your F keys may not be working is due to your keyboards fn key setting. if you have a fn key you have to press that then the F button for it to actually use the F function and not your volume. some computers can swap how it works in the settings or with a key command but on some it has to be swapped in BIOS. But that isnt really necessary for this game. just go into your control settings and set your keys to whatever you want. i have HELP set to the H key, AFFIRMATIVE is set to Y, Negative is set to N and so on.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

Captain

• 640 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSunnyKim, on 17 May 2018 - 11:47 AM, said:

the reason your F keys may not be working is due to your keyboards fn key setting. if you have a fn key you have to press that then the F button for it to actually use the F function and not your volume. some computers can swap how it works in the settings or with a key command but on some it has to be swapped in BIOS. But that isnt really necessary for this game. just go into your control settings and set your keys to whatever you want. i have HELP set to the H key, AFFIRMATIVE is set to Y, Negative is set to N and so on.

sorry to derail thread...

nice avatar

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Joneva #5 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:10 AM

Senior Airman

• 1864 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Thank you I’ll try that tomorrow 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users