• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

soshootmenow #441 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 32 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

I'm BaaAAAAaaaaack!!!

Evening All and apologies for having to be away for so long.

Finally able to start paying attention to this again after getting two brand new trainee's at work up and running to at least an operable level.

Foremost I would like to thank everyone for checking in for updates. When I last posted at the beginning of December the view count was at 13,800+.

It is now over EIGHTEEN THOUSAND VIEWS!!!! You guys are fantastic and thankyou for checking in!!

Two things I am trying to get in motion right away and I will need some help it seems.......I want to post a link on both the English version of the European Forum as well as doing the same thing for the Russian Forum. I can probably just create an account on the Euro forum and post a link back to the beginning of this thread along with a description but an existing account may be better lest I am suspected of being a troll.

However, I do not speak or write Russian (at anything beyond several words/phrases that should not be repeated in polite company). So anyone who has a Russian account that is willing to assist please contact me.

I want to get this done as I believe it is long overdue to bring in some allies towards this effort and there is probably a wealth of ideas, info, resources, and contacts that can be brought to bear in this endeavor.

That is all at this time.

Thankyou all once again for your interest and continued support. I believe it is time to expand this effort beyond the current borders!!!

(18,000+ views with no updates for a couple of months!.....Sweet Geezus.....what have I created!!??)

Edited by soshootmenow, 13 February 2019 - 02:11 AM.

trikke #442 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:30 AM

Captain

• 3319 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

plus 1 on the view count, brother      literally 

and i wish you luck on the Russian forum!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

soshootmenow #443 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 32 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

Thankyou trikke.....Good to see you. Know anyone on the EU English and/or Russian forums?

trikke #444 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:05 PM

Captain

• 3319 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

hmmm   i do not

Blindfold plays on EU, maybe, i think...  and i enjoy her posts, but she might be not be as motivated as you guys are

anyone is allowed to post to EU forums, aren't they...  i see many 'dual citizenships' around here

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

GonerNL #445 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1010 battles

I think maybe you have to play a number of battles on the EU server, just like I had to do when I wanted to post here ... 

Creating my NA account was quite a hassle, I remember. The worldofwarplanes.com site kept sending me back to worldofwarplanes.eu when I tried to register, because my IP is in the Netherlands ...

Flying on NA and EU servers

soshootmenow #446 Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 32 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
Thankyou Goner for reminding me of that. You are absolutely correct. On an unrelated topic I remember someone mentioning that there was a minimum number of battles you had to fly before you could Post on the EU forum. I do not remember what it was.....but I remember the person mentioning it that it was enough to be a pain in the a*s.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users