I love the new 2.0 game system

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

trikke #21 Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1729 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postcddlbunny0, on 16 May 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

. Good luck and do not get pissed off if you get into a losing streak. It is all part of the learning curve.

that is a damn fine point...  if you think you're doing everything perfectly, but still in a losing streak, you're not doing everything perfectly 

but i still would rather believe that the cause of the streak is either pre-coded by the devs, or a voodoo curse

both are equally plausible 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

cddlbunny0 #22 Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 726 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
When I started playing back in the 1.x iteration, I wanted to complete the daily missions. So, I bought a tier VIII and went off trying. The loss rate got so bad when playing tier VIII missions that I wanted to throw this out and go back to WoT. But, I stuck with it and there were days of more losses than wins and vice versa. But, if you start loosing, just walk away and come back later on. It is not Wot where you go down the line as fast as you can to see how many Tier X tanks you can get with the only crew and more skills than leaves on a tree. This game requires you to determine where you are going to go, what targets are important and what you can do to help win the game whether there are all human players or only you. The 'kill-me all" mentality of Wot does not seem to apply here or so I have a tendency to think. I tend to finish the tier before going onto the next one, but each has their own style. Just keep at it and take it in increments, Most players who drop out find that the first few levels are a cake walk then find out how much harder it gets as you go up the chain. Different  classes of planes require different play styles. By exposing your self to them you get a feel of how to best use the plane for its intended purpose.

Edited by cddlbunny0, 17 May 2018 - 05:49 AM.

trikke #23 Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1729 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

congrats and welcome, you sound just like the kind of pilot that will fit in well here!

my advice, OP?   each tier teaches a lesson or two, or three, that you don't learn in the last tier, so don't skip ahead whole tiers with premiums

try multiple lines in each tier, until it becomes just unmanageable... because learning to fly a particular plane teaches you all the clues you need to defeat it when you face it later

if you have the pc horsepower... record and review your battles, writing down what you did wrong and what you could have done better 

if you fly like me, look for a legal-sized pad for those kind of notes

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

cddlbunny0 #24 Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 726 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
Encyclopedia here. Much better at times in this than the other overrated titles (well sometimes). No working in getting from tier VII to VIII the premiums are for the last stage in the daily missions until I can hit the tree tier planes.

gerr22 #25 Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1977 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
keep em all i say what works today may not work tomorrow then you have a way out

Worland #26 Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:29 PM

Master Sergeant

• 436 battles
No secret I hated the game and quit playing it in beta. But, I do like what they've done in 2.0. Had a fun weekend. Lost most of my games on Saturday, despite having half human teams. But, topped it off with 100% wins Sunday with mostly bots and humans that quit during the battle. Weird.

cddlbunny0 #27 Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 726 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

View Postgerr22, on 21 May 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

keep em all i say what works today may not work tomorrow then you have a way out

Yes I can say that have every one in the packet except the ones from the last event. I see from one of the postings that they are bringing back the Attrition event for a while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users