Queue glitches and game crashes, ghost games.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mojoe_Bailey #1 Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:51 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1304 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

Ok. So today I was in the queue and nobody was coming. I left. I logged in later and it says my plane flew in a game. I keep getting losses because of games I did not consent to fly. This should not be happening and I believe it may be time to find a new game to play. 

Also, my game crashed today during a flight. I had just captured the missile base and was about to win. After the crash, I tried logging back in and trying to get back in my game and salvage the win. It said I died and it was squall line. [edited]! Then I saw a ghost game with no players in it. But the points bars were still going back and forth. Anyways, missile base got retaken by the enemy and we lost, despite having superiority for 10 seconds.

Bottom line, these things are unforgivable and wargaming should be better than this. These glitches make the games complete garbage and not fun to play. That win was mine and it was stolen from me. Fix this freaking game or you will lose everyone eventually. 

cobra_marksman #2 Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2613 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostMojoe_Bailey, on 12 May 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

Ok. So today I was in the queue and nobody was coming. I left. I logged in later and it says my plane flew in a game. I keep getting losses because of games I did not consent to fly. This should not be happening and I believe it may be time to find a new game to play.

Also, my game crashed today during a flight. I had just captured the missile base and was about to win. After the crash, I tried logging back in and trying to get back in my game and salvage the win. It said I died and it was squall line. [edited]! Then I saw a ghost game with no players in it. But the points bars were still going back and forth. Anyways, missile base got retaken by the enemy and we lost, despite having superiority for 10 seconds.

Bottom line, these things are unforgivable and wargaming should be better than this. These glitches make the games complete garbage and not fun to play. That win was mine and it was stolen from me. Fix this freaking game or you will lose everyone eventually.

Hey........They Don't Care..... :amazed:. This is the direction that the game is going. So until their membership & cash flow catch up with profits.....bugs & fixes, are probably being put on the back burner. :facepalm: It's a FREE on-line game for you to play, so a few bugs & crashes are just going to be the norm around here on Wowp.:popcorn: ........   As the EAGLES once said in one of their tunes. >>>>> Get Over  it  >>> Get over it  >>>>>>>>:angry:      ….……                   You say it hasn't been the same, Since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if they gave you some cash
The more I think about it, :BThe old gamers were right
Let's kill all the programmers, kill 'em tonight :izmena:
You don't want to work,:ohmy: you want to play like a king
But the big, bad game, doesn't owe you a thing:(

Get over it
Get over it:kamikaze:
If you don't want to play, then you might as well quit
Get over it, Get over it :coin:

Edited by cobra_marksman, 13 May 2018 - 11:32 PM.

mnbv_fockewulfe #3 Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• 236 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Send in a support ticket. 

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

HEAVEYGEAR #4 Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:13 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 279 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 13 May 2018 - 07:19 AM, said:

Send in a support ticket. 

Or, find a game that actually runs well...........:hiding:

I've knocked on death's door.....no one answered.....I don't complain much anymore.

Me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users