MARS_REVENANT #41 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:01 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3215 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostPerco_lator, on 18 May 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

Says video was removed by the user.

It was removed by the user.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Bubba_Zanetti #42 Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1274 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 18 May 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Pfft..now you’re emulating wargaming incompetence policy.

Edited by Bubba_Zanetti, 19 May 2018 - 02:46 AM.

forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/42410-wg-incompetence/           ^- Over two years awaiting moderation on the WOWP Blog.

“The sad truth is that the one thing around here is that we can always rely on is broken promises” - Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo

Bobby_Tables #43 Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:59 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2453 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

I had a nice TTE Ventus but it too crapped out a while back.  Left mouse button kept double clicking on a single click.  There were Youtube videos on how to fix that as well, but it only worked for a day or 2 and then back to double click.  I ended up with a cheap Steelseries Rival 110 as I do casually play other games that require a [edit] gaming mouse.  

Anyway, my asking for advice was more in line with "what do you all think is better" which I should have clarified.  

And yes, my mouse is hard wired to my USB port.  Gamers who know what the heck they are doing use wired to eliminate any potential wireless lag and the sluggish weight drag common to a battery burdened wireless mouse. 

Take that Floridiot.   https://thestevedahlshow.bandcamp.com/track/floridiots-theme

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 19 May 2018 - 03:12 AM.

ComradeZ #44 Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:21 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2144 battles
  • [FK] FK

I find a Zero/Zero style of flying to be pretty solid.  Go into controls and advanced and take those two sliders and push them to the left all the way.  Say goodbye to [edited]auto-bank and auto leveling.  Can do much more maneuvers when your're not fighting the lame computer to point the right way.

SgtSchlautter #45 Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2667 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
No matter how terrible WoWP's losing streak may seem, I can assure you it is better than WoT. At least when you are losing in WoWP, it doesn't feel too bad as often your individual game could have been good and that is all that I really care about. I know many people care about WR, but if I am at least contributing and feeling like my role in the match was fulfilled, I'm satisfied with my result.

LMG #46 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1469 battles

View PostSgtSchlautter, on 19 May 2018 - 02:14 AM, said:

No matter how terrible WoWP's losing streak may seem, I can assure you it is better than WoT. At least when you are losing in WoWP, it doesn't feel too bad as often your individual game could have been good and that is all that I really care about. I know many people care about WR, but if I am at least contributing and feeling like my role in the match was fulfilled, I'm satisfied with my result.

Thing is that in WoWP you can at least get to fly your plane, where in WoT if you got shot, no more tank drifting for you :(. That, and the availability of free ammo and relatively low repair costs allows us to better control our credit income instead of having to mortgage your hangar every time your high-tier vehicle was shot first :ohmy:. It's almost as if the game wants me to use that high tier plane I worked hard to get :bajan:

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Perco_lator #47 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 18 May 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

Why? Did Nancy report you for advertising or something?

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

MelBrooks #48 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11 battles
Pretty Simple. Hard to back and support a dev team that has never been forthright or competent. A little honesty could go a long way, but alas it will never be revealed.

MARS_REVENANT #49 Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:32 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3215 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostPerco_lator, on 19 May 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

Why? Did Nancy report you for advertising or something?

No... its still on my Twitch past broadcasts. Changing what shows up on my YouTube, or maybe not using YouTube anymore.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

trikke #50 Posted Yesterday, 02:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1584 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostSgtSchlautter, on 19 May 2018 - 02:14 AM, said:

i lose often, but even in some many of those losses, i've felt like i had contributed and i was somewhat proud of my efforts

really, i've had fun in almost every one of my battles, i can honestly say that

still, my better-than-me flight partners are usually less than pleased with my performance after those losses, so i've always got excuses ready to 'submit' after a loss...

but often, i've got nothing better than "sometimes, when we've won in previous battles, we stole those wins..."

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

CorvusCorvax #51 Posted Yesterday, 05:56 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 832 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

1-shot_003.jpg

Sometimes, you get in your plane and fly.  You get into a plane you haven't flown forever, and it turns into a seal clubbing, with no intention than to go and shoot a derp gun.  And that 30mm on the C-6 is about as derp as it gets.  It has a huge range, and shoots about as slow as a gun can without having to manually reload it myself.  As a bomber killer, this airplane rocks.

But to your point - you fly with someone and do your best.  Or, you support them in doing their best, right?  You defend a particular cap, or you shoot up a bomber stream, or you chase fighters of your guy's tail, or whatever.  And you do that well, so he can do his best, then you win, and everybody wins.  After wins like that, sometimes you just want to go play, instead of striving for a high score, or a particular task - just go fly.  And you get the above, which is one of the reasons we fly, yes?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users