Yet another stupid thing about WoWP that shouldn't exist.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

mnbv_fockewulfe #21 Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:06 AM

Captain

• 259 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSonicPariah, on 14 May 2018 - 01:59 AM, said:

Reading up and skilling out what our priorities are has been my past three weeks, so we are definitely there and working to get everything sorted out in a timely and efficient manner.

Unfortunately for me the priorities now are so far removed from the when I would make suggestions that I don't see a point in offering them anymore. 

I'll just stick with unconstructive criticism. :kamikaze:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

I_QQ_4_U #22 Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2111 battles

View PostReitousair, on 13 May 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

I.... don't quite understand your issue here. Because you effectively get 10X XP, 5X from the daily 5X from the mission. Isn't that wanted most of the time?

The XP all stacks when I bought my JL-1A-37 and I earned 100k crew XP in a single match on a X3 daily! 

Unless you want eleven 5X wins in which case... okay I can see where you're coming from, but having a 10X is pretty nice, you don't have to worry about losing a 5X from your mission as it just gets stacked on top of your 5X daily. Maybe it could be a decent idea to be able to turn the missions on or off at will? I'd say that'd be a decent compromise for what happens and what you want.

They are not stacking, I checked the breakdown and all I get is my premium bonus and ONE 5X. I thought maybe they were combining them but the next win I had I had almost the same score(I was only 200 CP off) and got the same bonus. I didn't feel like playing the P-36C over and over since it kind of sucks but I finished off my remaining 7 in a nice 7 game win streak so at least the tinfoil crowd can't say they make you lose.

NovaTempest #23 Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2990 battles

View PostMartard, on 13 May 2018 - 01:53 AM, said:

I played with the XF-85 micro jet thing and got a 10x exp so I dont get what the problem is. I got 5x from the daily and 5x from the mission. I ended up with 95,000eth

:ohmy:

Imagine if you could net that much in a single game in WoT at that tier... :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users