Yet another stupid thing about WoWP that shouldn't exist.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

I_QQ_4_U #1 Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2108 battles
In WoT if you have XP missions for a certain tank they are over ridden by the dailies so that you have to get the daily done before the XP missions kick in. This is smart because it doesn't make you waste a mission you likely PAID for. I just played my P-36C which I bought with 10 5XP missions and of course on my first win of the day it used a mission which essentially wasted it since the dailies this weekend are 5X.

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:26 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 13 May 2018 - 01:09 AM, said:

In WoT if you have XP missions for a certain tank they are over ridden by the dailies so that you have to get the daily done before the XP missions kick in. This is smart because it doesn't make you waste a mission you likely PAID for. I just played my P-36C which I bought with 10 5XP missions and of course on my first win of the day it used a mission which essentially wasted it since the dailies this weekend are 5X.

Of all the things wrong with the game, you complain about losing your 5x. :facepalm:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Bobby_Tables #3 Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2964 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 12 May 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Of all the things wrong with the game, you complain about losing your 5x. :facepalm:

What?  You still around?  The game hasn't changed yet, go play Fortnite and report back in 6 months or so.  :trollface:

Martard #4 Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:53 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1251 battles

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 12 May 2018 - 08:09 PM, said:

I played with the XF-85 micro jet thing and got a 10x exp so I dont get what the problem is. I got 5x from the daily and 5x from the mission. I ended up with 95,000eth

mnbv_fockewulfe #5 Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBobby_Tables, on 13 May 2018 - 01:46 AM, said:

What?  You still around?  The game hasn't changed yet, go play Fortnite and report back in 6 months or so.  :trollface:

I haven't launched the game in something like 2 weeks.

Actually I've got my eye on crossout.:playing:

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Dr_Wigglespank #6 Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:12 AM

Master Sergeant

• 717 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 12 May 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Would you mind sharing the official list of things players are allowed to complain about? That way we don't deviate from said list and clutter up the forum.

I_QQ_4_U #7 Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2108 battles

View PostMartard, on 13 May 2018 - 01:53 AM, said:

I played with the XF-85 micro jet thing and got a 10x exp so I dont get what the problem is. I got 5x from the daily and 5x from the mission. I ended up with 95,000eth

I stated the problem very clearly. I won my first game of the day and ONLY got the 5X mission bonus, the daily should override it so that you don't use a mission until your second win. It's just another simple thing that already exists in a WG game that should be here.

mnbv_fockewulfe #8 Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDr_Wigglespank, on 13 May 2018 - 03:12 AM, said:

Would you mind sharing the official list of things players are allowed to complain about? That way we don't deviate from said list and clutter up the forum.

Instead of complaining send in a support ticket. WG/Persha doesn't read the forum for "player feedback". 

The list comprises of: anything and everything that is gameplaywise, client, server, software, or hardware bugged/broken/wrong with the game. 

The OP falls under the category of: 

Darn, can't think of what it is. 

Plus I don't really know what mission he's talking about. I've had plenty of 5x wasted due to a bad bit of luck in a poor battle. Complaining about losing your 5x makes you sound entitled. 

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

I_QQ_4_U #9 Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2108 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 13 May 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

Instead of complaining send in a support ticket. WG/Persha doesn't read the forum for "player feedback". 

The list comprises of: anything and everything that is gameplaywise, client, server, software, or hardware bugged/broken/wrong with the game. 

Plus I don't really know what mission he's talking about. I've had plenty of 5x wasted due to a bad bit of luck in a poor battle. Complaining about losing your 5x makes you sound entitled. 

You must be -- if you don't get what I'm saying. You don't waste them in a poor battle, you get 5x with a win regardless of how well you do but in this case the missions that I PAID MONEY FOR are NOT being overwritten by something I would have gotten for free anyway which is how it's done in WOT which makes complete sense. It may be a  minor thing but it's getting really irritating paying for things I don't receive with this game.

Edited by SonicPariah, 14 May 2018 - 01:27 AM.
Language

hamhockjones #10 Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:19 PM

Master Sergeant

• 7451 battles
These staffers and developers are obviously not from America, in America, games other than golf are won by the team with highest score...This is only game other than golf, that the team scoring the most points loses..They say you are not doing the correct strategic moves. How can your worry about strategy when you are constantly fighting for your gaming life?  How do you steer your bots in the right direction to do the correct things? Like I have said over and over, this game is 100% about bombers hitting stationary targets, boring... I play to kill the enemy. That strategy once worked. Now it means very little. Most of your fighters either cant climb that high, or their busy shooting down other fighters.. Fighters should not have so much trouble climbing, especially the spitfire. The spit was made to climb above bombers, but here they cant without stalling or losing control.. What does this have to do with the topic above?  absolutely nothing, your webside is hard to navigate and I cannot find the option of starting a new topic anywhere, maybe you can help me with that please!!  I am an ex professional Baseball player, love the game but don't understand this scoring. Be like we scored more runs, but lost because we waited till the 9th inning to score the winning run!!  lol    HAM

Reitousair #11 Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5923 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 13 May 2018 - 09:08 AM, said:

You must be -- if you don't get what I'm saying. You don't waste them in a poor battle, you get 5x with a win regardless of how well you do but in this case the missions that I PAID MONEY FOR are NOT being overwritten by something I would have gotten for free anyway which is how it's done in WOT which makes complete sense. It may be a  minor thing but it's getting really irritating paying for things I don't receive with this game.

I.... don't quite understand your issue here. Because you effectively get 10X XP, 5X from the daily 5X from the mission. Isn't that wanted most of the time?

The XP all stacks when I bought my JL-1A-37 and I earned 100k crew XP in a single match on a X3 daily! 

Unless you want eleven 5X wins in which case... okay I can see where you're coming from, but having a 10X is pretty nice, you don't have to worry about losing a 5X from your mission as it just gets stacked on top of your 5X daily. Maybe it could be a decent idea to be able to turn the missions on or off at will? I'd say that'd be a decent compromise for what happens and what you want.

Edited by SonicPariah, 14 May 2018 - 01:26 AM.
Language

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

Dr_Wigglespank #12 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• 717 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 13 May 2018 - 06:10 AM, said:

Plus I don't really know what mission he's talking about. 

Well, there's your problem. Complaining about things that you don't understand makes you sound... ignorant.

mnbv_fockewulfe #13 Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:18 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDr_Wigglespank, on 13 May 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Well, there's your problem. Complaining about things that you don't understand makes you sound... ignorant.

Why is he paying for a mission with real money? 
What's the name of the mission?

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 13 May 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

I must be -- because I still don't understand what mission you're talking about. There aren't any "pay for" missions in the game atm. 

Language

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Dr_Wigglespank #14 Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:40 PM

Master Sergeant

• 717 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 13 May 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

Why is he paying for a mission with real money? 
What's the name of the mission?

I must be -- because I still don't understand what mission you're talking about. There aren't any "pay for" missions in the game atm. 

Several planes are offered in the shop with various priced packages. The more expensive packages include 10 missions which grant an X5 bonus. If you bought one of those packages, you paid real money for those X5 bonuses.

Language

mnbv_fockewulfe #15 Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDr_Wigglespank, on 13 May 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

Several planes are offered in the shop with various priced packages. The more expensive packages include 10 missions which grant an X5 bonus. If you bought one of those packages, you paid real money for those X5 bonuses.

thanks for clearing that up

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

HEAVEYGEAR #16 Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:05 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 293 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 12 May 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

I haven't launched the game in something like 2 weeks.

Actually I've got my eye on crossout.:playing:

Dude! I have Crossout. It's a cool game. Build your own rigs and go shoot 'em up!  :izmena:

Edited by HEAVEYGEAR, 13 May 2018 - 11:05 PM.

I've knocked on death's door.....no one answered.....I don't complain much anymore.

Me.

SonicPariah #17 Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:25 AM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 13 May 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

I don't know who told you that I don't read the Forums for feedback, but that person is painfully and hideously mistaken. 75% of the feedback I harvest is from here.

mnbv_fockewulfe #18 Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostHEAVEYGEAR, on 13 May 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

Dude! I have Crossout. It's a cool game. Build your own rigs and go shoot 'em up!  :izmena:

Reminds me of Robocraft (which my brother plays) which reminds me of WOWP's development.

Robocraft and WOWP have made some disturbingly similar development parallels. :hiding:

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

mnbv_fockewulfe #19 Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSonicPariah, on 14 May 2018 - 01:25 AM, said:

I don't know who told you that I don't read the Forums for feedback, but that person is painfully and hideously mistaken. 75% of the feedback I harvest is from here.

I mean I just kind of figured when devs stopped replying to suggestion in the Suggestions part of the forum after 1.5 that the devs didn't really understand what the players wanted. I mean there's plenty of forum history you can read if you're up to the search proving my point. 

I hope things are different know but the potential the game had has been wasted imho. 

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

SonicPariah #20 Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:59 AM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 14 May 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

I mean I just kind of figured when devs stopped replying to suggestion in the Suggestions part of the forum after 1.5 that the devs didn't really understand what the players wanted. I mean there's plenty of forum history you can read if you're up to the search proving my point. 

I hope things are different know but the potential the game had has been wasted imho. 

Reading up and skilling out what our priorities are has been my past three weeks, so we are definitely there and working to get everything sorted out in a timely and efficient manner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users