A Sample Video for Me P.1102 B

GAA GAs GA Me P.1102 B Me P.1102 Me 1102 1102 Attack Aircraft Video

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Oliviako #1 Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:11 PM

Senior Airman

• 3721 battles

I made a sample video for my Me P.1102 B and I have uploaded it on Youtube. It has got 3 days of valid period. You can watch it here or go through: https://youtu.be/pvJCcv7BZds for up to 1080p60 quality.

This video partially showed my logic used in the game, included Bombs Allocation, Pathways Decision, Cpp Measurement, etc. Also mods.

Hope somebody may be interested.

Oliviako

May.11th 2018

LMG #2 Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1868 battles
I had plans to do something similar when I get back. Can't watch atm, will try later
This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

CorvusCorvax #3 Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1352 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
I like the casual bomb placement.  I have to try that.

Reitousair #4 Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6034 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Hmm, interesting to see capping methods, I specialize more into the Soviet GA than I do the Germans so there's more efficient capping orders for the IL-40P rather than trying to emulate what you do in the Me P.1102 B.

Still, thanks for sharing this video, it does allow one to view what a particularly advanced tier 10 GA player can do when it comes to capturing areas.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

LeastWeasel #5 Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 748 battles
Those are some precise attack runs. Thanks for sharing this - just stepping in to the Me 265, and it’s nice to have this to break down. What are your skills/equipment?

LMG #6 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1868 battles

Alright, got to watch the video. I'm not gonna lie, I pretty much play the same :P. By the way, have you tried going for the Mining Facility's central target? It needs at least two bombs in the "sweet spot" and some gunfire, but it knocks out at least one third of the capture points :great:

Unemployed_Bot #7 Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:16 PM

Senior Airman

• 3076 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
how do you get 8 tail marks for ground kills? i thought they only went up to 7 marks?

trikke #8 Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2152 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

that was a master level course, given by a Ph.D       thank you so much!

me too...   i also want your thoughts on ignoring the plant's central buildings... of course, you're showing us that you can run the map, hit the least valuable targets and still win like a boss

but please tell us mere mortals that you recommend that we hit the most valuable targets first?    

edit:   i loved the music, btw!

Edited by trikke, 11 May 2018 - 02:01 PM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

SonicPariah #9 Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:56 AM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 422 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX
Very nice! Thanks for contributing!

SgtSchlautter #10 Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3555 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostOliviako, on 10 May 2018 - 09:11 PM, said:

I made a sample video for my Me P.1102 B and I have uploaded it on Youtube. It has got 3 days of valid period. You can watch it here or go through: https://youtu.be/pvJCcv7BZds for up to 1080p60 quality.

This video partially showed my logic used in the game, included Bombs Allocation, Pathways Decision, Cpp Measurement, etc. Also mods.

Hope somebody may be interested.

Oliviako

May.11th 2018

Very well played and i am still stun-locked at the amount of kill markings u have on that thing. However, I did note quite a few mistakes throughout this replay. First, don't drop bombs on buildings. I've noticed that bombs dropped on the ground even if it seems like the bombs are not as direct will actually do way more damage. Additionally, your refusal to destroy the center objective in the factories baffles me. If 2 bombs are placed correctly, you will leave only the smoke stacks standing. Ofc, destroying those is no issue. Then, u drop your last 2 bombs in a very specific location in a very specific target and u will take the sector. It is far more effective at taking factories in that GA. However, I will give it to you for your sector choices. The map awareness and efficiency at taking the sectors was still very decent, but could be improved upon. Btw, nice bomb kill there near the end :)

I do plan on making a video on my 1102B soon because I feel many tricks for fast capping are unknown. Since 2.0's release, I've experimented extensively on where to drop those awesome German bombs to do the most damage reliably. Regardless, thanks for the vid

LMG #11 Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1868 battles

View PostSgtSchlautter, on 14 May 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

Very well played and i am still stun-locked at the amount of kill markings u have on that thing. However, I did note quite a few mistakes throughout this replay. First, don't drop bombs on buildings. I've noticed that bombs dropped on the ground even if it seems like the bombs are not as direct will actually do way more damage. Additionally, your refusal to destroy the center objective in the factories baffles me. If 2 bombs are placed correctly, you will leave only the smoke stacks standing. Ofc, destroying those is no issue. Then, u drop your last 2 bombs in a very specific location in a very specific target and u will take the sector. It is far more effective at taking factories in that GA. However, I will give it to you for your sector choices. The map awareness and efficiency at taking the sectors was still very decent, but could be improved upon. Btw, nice bomb kill there near the end :)

I do plan on making a video on my 1102B soon because I feel many tricks for fast capping are unknown. Since 2.0's release, I've experimented extensively on where to drop those awesome German bombs to do the most damage reliably. Regardless, thanks for the vid

The closer bombs are to the target, the more damage they deal. If you hit the building with the bomb, it'll do max damage. That said, I believe bombs don't go through buildings, so with clusters you want to put the bomb between the buildings and not let it get stuck on the roof that's furthest away. That makes some ground targets particularly tricky to blow up from certain angles, including the Mining Facility's central ground target

Edited by LMG, 15 May 2018 - 03:59 AM.

Oliviako #12 Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Senior Airman

• 3721 battles
The video has expired, thank you all for watching.

trikke #13 Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2152 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

omg...  i have to aim for the ground between buildings to do the most damage with a bomb?      

at least now i have confirmation from 2 of the 3 best GA drivers in the game to be sure to take out the factory's central plants

Oliviako, Y U no bomb the central plants?   then i would be 3 for 3, i would know for sure that they were important, can't ignore, targets

edit:  even though i have your video proof that they are not...   sigh

Edited by trikke, 15 May 2018 - 11:17 AM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

LeastWeasel #14 Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 748 battles

View PostSgtSchlautter, on 14 May 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

Ooooh looking forward to this! Only just regaining my bearings for the most efficient placement of ordinance - something I need to really hone to a science, given my love of Thunderbolts. 

I used to be pretty well acquainted to fast GT elimination back in 1.?, but since returning, my IL-8 has jus been plain unloved. Though the Me 265 is just fun no matter how you fly it...

LMG #15 Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1868 battles

View PostLeastWeasel, on 15 May 2018 - 08:45 AM, said:

Ooooh looking forward to this! Only just regaining my bearings for the most efficient placement of ordinance - something I need to really hone to a science, given my love of Thunderbolts. 

I used to be pretty well acquainted to fast GT elimination back in 1.?, but since returning, my IL-8 has jus been plain unloved. Though the Me 265 is just fun no matter how you fly it...

I've been pondering whether the IL-8 could benefit from a damage increase to its 45s. Right now the only thing it has going for it over the IL-10 is increased health pool (which is somewhat negated by its larger size and sluggish movement), gun range (dps on the 45s and the quad 23s is the same) and the two extra FAB-100, which I often felt I couldn't get the most out of. It's not a bad GAA, but it could really use something a bit more tangible like more damage or maybe let the bombs recharge a bit faster? Same with the Hs 129 B, which would benefit a lot from a 60 second bomb reload time, making it more in-line with the LBSh

LeastWeasel #16 Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 748 battles
Yeah, I feel like the extra two FAB-100 only really pays off vs the larger bombs if your ordnance wizardry is on point.

Knowing what targets are ripe for (and where to place) your 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1600 (anywhere :p) -lb bombs is an important thing to learn. Or share.

CorvusCorvax #17 Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1352 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostLMG, on 15 May 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

I've been pondering whether the IL-8 could benefit from a damage increase to its 45s. Right now the only thing it has going for it over the IL-10 is increased health pool (which is somewhat negated by its larger size and sluggish movement), gun range (dps on the 45s and the quad 23s is the same) and the two extra FAB-100, which I often felt I couldn't get the most out of. It's not a bad GAA, but it could really use something a bit more tangible like more damage or maybe let the bombs recharge a bit faster? Same with the Hs 129 B, which would benefit a lot from a 60 second bomb reload time, making it more in-line with the LBSh

The HS-129/Hurricane II pairing worked out pretty well.  Sort of a GAA/MR sandwich, hmmm?

As a IL-10M flyer, I feel the recharge time on the bombs is too long, and the rockets don't have enough punch, but the plane is fast (for a GAA), and can rock the world of anyone flying within a kilometer.  Now, If I could just stop getting target fixation....

LMG #18 Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1868 battles

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 15 May 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

The HS-129/Hurricane II pairing worked out pretty well.  Sort of a GAA/MR sandwich, hmmm?

As a IL-10M flyer, I feel the recharge time on the bombs is too long, and the rockets don't have enough punch, but the plane is fast (for a GAA), and can rock the world of anyone flying within a kilometer.  Now, If I could just stop getting target fixation....

Some GAAs work better with help, but some live and die on getting help on big sectors (the Junkers specifically, the Hs 129 B is saved by the bombs... somewhat)

The IL-10M is the slowest GAA of its tier, with a fully equipped IL-20 being able to outrun it with boost. Its bombs are pretty bad (which makes me wonder why the IL-40 even has them available with 90 seconds to reload them), but the rockets are as strong as the IL-20's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users