Okay, let's have it...

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

bjorn1984 #21 Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2653 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
:popcorn:I'm just going to sit here in silence. I've said enough during my streams and on the forum already to make my point. Not sure why I keep playing, but I just do. Idk, hope maybe. I really hope the game gets fixed sometime soon. Game play wise it far superior to World of Tanks, community in general isn't as toxic as WoT, but damn it at least WoT works when called to do so.
Check out my online content
Facebook: www.facebook.com/The_Mighty_Bjorn1984-525235531209893/
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJ6ptZRxCBV4MVqsOAI6TQ
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/mightybjorn1984

Bobby_Tables #22 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2942 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 08 May 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

This thread is strangely absent of the aforementioned complainers mention by the OP.

edit: you know what? I think you are a bunch of yellow-bellied-sap-suckers for not showing up and defending/explaining yourselves

edit2: Sonic really needs to tell everyone what I know about the NA support issue that I'm not at liberty to tell about.

Hehe, I think the OP thinks I am that guy because I did birtch and groan a bit the past several posts.  I also pointed out that tech support in the Ukraine or whever it is nowadays has been found to be lacking in the past and in the present. 

I still play, but have noticed what seems like a drastic decrease in humans at most tiers so that is worrisome.  SP does come on here and is more responsive, but he cannot crack open the code and start fixing. 

So I just think the OP is coming from the same old "You old salts are full of it" that new and enthusiastic users gave us, what, in November of 2017.  Not many of those new salts left around nowadays.  

Catch21 #23 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2631 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 09 May 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

edit2: Sonic really needs to tell everyone what I know about the NA support issue that I'm not at liberty to tell about.

Ah, now is that why you're leaving too?

mnbv_fockewulfe #24 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCatch21, on 09 May 2018 - 01:41 AM, said:

Ah, now is that why you're leaving too?

I'm leaving because I've lost my purpose in playing.

I would play to grind to planes I wanted to fly. If i wasn't grinding, I would fly for fun in planes that I liked. Now that planes don't feel like I'm flying WWII warbirds I don't have fun flying so there's no point in grinding to planes that I won't have fun flying. That's as far as I can condense it.

Edited by mnbv_fockewulfe, 09 May 2018 - 02:51 AM.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

ArrowZ_ #25 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:07 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 947 battles

View Postbjorn1984, on 09 May 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Not sure why I keep playing, but I just do. Idk, hope maybe. I really hope the game gets fixed sometime soon. Game play wise it far superior to World of Tanks, community in general isn't as toxic as WoT, but damn it at least WoT works when called to do so.

Agreed. Except for the WOT superior part. Many would argue that game would be far superior for its greater support in optimization & content. But my level of hope is dwindling by the weeks of lack in communication as to when the next big patch is coming. Last rumor was May (well it's may now). So... yea. May take another 2-3 months, or even 6 months till we see anything worth the increase in playability. Or it could happen next month. Communication between the devs goes a long way which is something Persha Studia will never understand due to that language barrier in Kyiv. I wish they would engage their english audiance alot more. It would do a world of difference for this title.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

Blucraft #26 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1351 battles

OP, I don't understand it.  I've been playing games for quite a while...when the fun stops for me I move on :sceptic:.  

-Blu

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #27 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:38 AM

Captain

• 559 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBlucraft, on 08 May 2018 - 09:15 PM, said:

OP, I don't understand it.  I've been playing games for quite a while...when the fun stops for me I move on :sceptic:.  

-Blu

lol... yeah...

you just go silent and don't say a thing...

yeah you just disappear without a word...

yea... mr. no opinion just fades away...

I call #boycowcrap :sceptic:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Chuck_norris10 #28 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 159 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostPerco_lator, on 08 May 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

Dear Chuck,

Your videos were not blocked because anybody here reported them for using copyrighted music. Youtube uses software that scans your video & determines if you have any music content that the owners don't want shared on youtube. Most artists allow their music to be shared in videos on youtube & are paid royalties from advertisements that are added to videos. There are some artists that don't want their material on youtube & that is their right, these videos are removed by youtube.

They were on youtube for years with no problem,a couple hours after posting them here they got muted.

MARS_REVENANT #29 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 May 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

They were on youtube for years with no problem,a couple hours after posting them here they got muted.

There is actually no way for a 3rd party to report a YouTube video for copyright material.  The complaint has to come from the owner of the copyright material.  So unless the band lurks on this forum, I doubt anyone here had any affect.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Chuck_norris10 #30 Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:12 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 159 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 09 May 2018 - 06:38 AM, said:

There is actually no way for a 3rd party to report a YouTube video for copyright material.  The complaint has to come from the owner of the copyright material.  So unless the band lurks on this forum, I doubt anyone here had any affect.

Theres a report option on every youtube video.

Report video

Sexual content

Violent or repulsive content

Hateful or abusive content

Harmful dangerous acts

Child abuse

Promotes terrorism

Spam or misleading

Infringes my rights

Captions issue

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 09 May 2018 - 03:13 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #31 Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:16 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 May 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

I didn't say there wasn't.  I said the a 3rd party can not report a video for copyright material.  The only time a video can be reported for copyright, is by the owner of the copyright material.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

SlappedbyRommel #32 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1354 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

Hey, well I had a recent CS interaction and it was fine they actually responded quickly and fixed my issue.

They then followed up with a survey which I answered honestly so can they do better yes are they trying to me they are but CS can only do so much. CS are not developers so they may not have any info on some of the questions on the tickets but information could be transparent to the user base to at least show there is some headway on issues bugging the users the most.

Regards all.

Blucraft #33 Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1351 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 May 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

lol... yeah...

you just go silent and don't say a thing...

yeah you just disappear without a word...

yea... mr. no opinion just fades away...

I call #boycowcrap :sceptic:

It's really not hard. 

If you enjoy a game you play it

If you see something you don't like, you call it out.

If nothing changes and you still don't like it...you "move on"

#itsjustagamenotreallife

-Blu

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #34 Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:08 AM

Captain

• 559 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBlucraft, on 09 May 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

It's really not hard. 

#itsjustagamenotreallife

-Blu

oh damn it Blu...

you willingly missed my point...

minus 10 point for Slytherin

-ABC

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #35 Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:09 AM

Captain

• 559 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 May 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

Report video

Sexual content

Violent or repulsive content

Hateful or abusive content

Harmful dangerous acts

Child abuse

Promotes terrorism

Spam or misleading

Infringes my rights

Captions issue

I always report sexual content ...

to my wife

mnbv_fockewulfe #36 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBlucraft, on 09 May 2018 - 11:42 PM, said:

It's really not hard. 

#itsjustagamenotreallife

-Blu

#oneneedstoexistinreallifetoplayagame

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

MacDaddyMatty #37 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 443 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

People like drama.

Kid's these days... it's not cool to like something - especially of you like it.

People are a-holes.

And of course:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/greater-internet-fuckwad-theory

▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

A bunch of WoT players who occasionally get shot up by bots in WoWP:

▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌

SonicPariah #38 Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:20 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostLambo805, on 08 May 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Alright, I've donned my FPE and I'm ready...so let's have it. I know a lot of you are chafed that I'm new and I just can't possibly understand the struggle and hardship, but why? Why in the world are y'all so upset about this game that you refuse to try to support it in any manner other than playing it? I'm not referring to those of you stickin around for the forum community to hang out and 'hangar fly' that no longer play the game, I'm looking at the rest of you that fly, and I run into from time to time in battle, that do not have any interest in trying to submit support tickets for an issue or that have no more constructive criticisms than "Tried that, didn't work, so now I just piss and moan about it here!" 

I get it, you got burned. Fortunately I skipped that by having too many other pokers in the fire and not enough time, so I didn't play much pre-2.0; but I get it. I do. My question is why stick around, play the game, then come on here and rage that nothing will ever change? Why take it out on SonicPariah who just took over? If you keep putting the same thing to him I wouldn't blame him if he couldn't get anything done because you're not giving him any tools to work with. Most of what I see is "Glad you're here, but SSDD so I'm not gonna bother." or "Why would I help you? The last person didn't accomplish anything so you won't either!" Guys, seriously...if we keep doing the same thing we'll keep getting the same results. Can we at least try? This is a series of letters and numbers that magically makes it so we can click LMB and machine guns or autocannons propel digital rounds down range and hit another series of letters and numbers that are performing within a given construct. That is not easy to fix. Yes they burned you, but they seem to be making an effort. Rome wasn't built in a day, and physical construction is infinitely easier than coding in my opinion.

So what's the deal? Why bother playing/posting if you're going to be such negative Nancys all the time and never add anything useful to the game? One thing I've noticed is that everyone comes here to complain about the population dropping off...but if a new player does pop in here and all they see is complaining, why in God's green earth would they bother staying? Every one of us that does that is equally at fault for those players leaving as the bugs in the game.

So let's hear it, why do you persist in your negativity and continue playing the game without any positive contribution towards it's health aside from logging flights?

Thanks for the contribution!

View PostChuck_norris10, on 08 May 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Well unless something changed with support then thats your reason most of us old timers left.

100 people could fill out tickets and get the same response,Send in DX,send logs,run ping plotter and after a week of this your told it's either your computer or your ISP.

The playerbase at one time did everything that could be asked and some even offered to come set up their servers properly but close to 40,000 battles for me and I just had enough and changing to this new version was a band aid and not a fix.

Theres a reason they were hemorrhaging players and it never was addressed and that was lousy support.

We are here now. Please let me know any Ticket Numbers from issues that do not get the right response or quick enough response (within 24 hours)

View Postclodhoppr, on 08 May 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

Who takes "it" out on Sonic!!?? :angry:

You would be surprised how many people target any WG member they can get in contact with.

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 08 May 2018 - 06:58 PM, said:

I don't think its negative feedback given, but rather constructive improvement suggestions by the NA WoWP players. The problem is we are not of the RU community. WoWP is an RU game. Why else would we have all these RU WoWP premium warplanes. We (NA WoWP players) will never be supertesters.  Our feedback IMO was tossed from the CT test and from other WoWP forum suggestions.  I think it's our hope as veterans, that the project leave the Kiev peoples hands and goes to another studio.

Right now, we are working on Supertest as there is not a Supertest group currently in any region. Also, our office is not in Kiev.

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 09 May 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

This thread is strangely absent of the aforementioned complainers mention by the OP.

edit: you know what? I think you are a bunch of yellow-bellied-sap-suckers for not showing up and defending/explaining yourselves

Not sure what support issues those would be.

mnbv_fockewulfe #39 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I included you in a PM. Either you're feigning ignorance or no one told you yet. I'll leave it to your discretion as to how badly the community needs to know this.  

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Perco_lator #40 Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:44 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 10 May 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

I'll leave it to your discretion as to how badly the community needs to know this.  

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users