• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mnbv_fockewulfe #1 Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

First Lieutenant

• 236 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

translated from russian from an email I received for my RU account

Hello!

If you play our games for a while, then you know that our main concern is to provide players with the highest possible quality and convenient service in the form of games and everything that surrounds them. To improve this service, and to bring it into line with the new EU data protection law, we present new tools to control your data and update the Privacy Policy.

What will change:

More transparency. We make the Privacy Policy more detailed and understandable. We say what data we collect and for what purposes we do this, how long the collected information is kept with us, and also describe the cases when we can share it with partners.
More protection. We provide you with additional data monitoring tools: you can get a copy of your data and delete your account and all data about yourself. In addition, we significantly expand the ability to manage subscriptions.
The updated Privacy Policy will enter into force on May 25, 2018. Until that date, the current Privacy Policy will apply.

Good luck in the battles!

The Wargaming team.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Perco_lator #2 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
Got the NA english version last week  http://link-na.warga..._1148003_228199

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

SonicPariah #3 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:49 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 112 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostPerco_lator, on 01 May 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

Got the NA english version last week  http://link-na.warga..._1148003_228199

We did indeed and there was a handy pop-up for the game that everyone should have referred to upon signing in!

Bobby_Tables #4 Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:22 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2472 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Good God, I hope it's ironclad.  If anyone aside from my immediate family learns that I play this game, I might have to move to Nebraska under an assumed name.  

And yes, they did do an intervention, but I hid the executable inside my encrypted zipped PRON folder...  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 02 May 2018 - 01:24 AM.

SpiritFoxMY #5 Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1556 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostSonicPariah, on 02 May 2018 - 06:49 AM, said:

We did indeed and there was a handy pop-up for the game that everyone should have referred to upon signing in!

No one reads those. It's how companies get away with owning your soul - I hear Satan hired a team of EULA lawyers straight from EA and Facebook. Something about admiring the work they do.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

trikke #6 Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1616 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 01 May 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

No one reads those. It's how companies get away with owning your soul - I hear Satan hired a team of EULA lawyers straight from EA and Facebook. Something about admiring the work they do.

lol!

but it's not like anyone could learn anything from my data, except that i'm a sucker for punishment

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:37 AM

First Lieutenant

• 365 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBobby_Tables, on 01 May 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

Good God, I hope it's ironclad.  If anyone aside from my immediate family learns that I play this game, I might have to move to Nebraska under an assumed name.  

And yes, they did do an intervention, but I hid the executable inside my encrypted zipped PRON folder...  

it's not a secret...

Child psychology...

Pretend to care...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users