Eternal Battle - no points coming in

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SpiritFoxMY #1 Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1556 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

So I guess the guy in the Mustang is stuck in this battle until he kills every last bot or just quits because there's no points coming in whatsoever. 

Not the only weird stuff that happened in this battle: there was an IL-10M bot I shot down - the plane blew up and ended up a smoking crater on the ground... but did not count as a kill and still showed the airplane tag above the burning crater at 0HP until I came around and took a poke at it with my guns. 

Similarly, I blew up the main target in the Command Center - took out all the buildings but it didn't register as destroyed until up to a minute AFTER I'd levelled it. I even had the chance to loop around to see if I missed anything (I hadn't).

Not sure what's going on or if you guys will actually pay attention to this but...

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by SpiritFoxMY, 01 May 2018 - 01:23 PM.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

SpiritFoxMY #2 Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1556 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Oh, and yes, the squall had rolled in so the Battle button is still there? I had to d/c from the game to quit.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

SonicPariah #3 Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:51 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 112 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX
Noted. We will be glad to investigate.

Bobby_Tables #4 Posted 01 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2472 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Yeah, I had to run the repair tool after two battles where my plane got stuck even after I played up until victory.  The victory did not post and I did not get any credit toward a total PIA "daily" mission.  

The repair tool seemed to work.  Got my plane back and the next battle I got the victory points.  Of course, since there was no airfield in that battle, no credit toward the PIA daily mission.  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users