• 4148 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
This plane has the power of Himiko...

trikke #22 Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:56 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2527 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

whenever i click on tier 7, the Hayate is sitting there calling my name

i have so much fun in it!    sure, i get torched from time to time, but i dish out much more than i take

it's not a hangar beauty, that jug-like fuselage with the amazon tree frog livery is hideous... and i made it much worse with the clown car nose-zart i chose

but i'm very overly confident whenever i fly it, and i do seem to contribute, so...

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Akirishin #23 Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2309 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostZaikadi, on 09 September 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

This is a good thread for me to join.

I don't have many ambitions in WoWP. I'm not much interested in German planes, except the two-engined variety, I'm only mildly interested in the British fighters, and I haven't even started the US line. I started with the Soviet MiG-3 line, afraid to dabble in the Japanese line because of their fragility. However, I had always been more interested Japanese planes from when I was a kid. So, I gave them a try, and found them to be a lot of fun.

I had a friend that loved WWII planes and we looked through historical aircraft books "discovering" lesser-known planes. Two of those lesser-knowns were late-war, high performance Japanese fighters with the code-names Frank and George. So, when I started this game, I had the Hayate as my main goal. Now that I've started playing it, I watched Akirishin's video for guidance. Thanks for posting it, Akirishin.

Right out of the box, I had a promising battle: 11 kills and 2nd in the final standings of all-Tier VII match with a completely stock Ki-84. I thought to myself, "If it's this good stock, just think how it's going to be fully upgraded."

By the way, a third "discovery" was an elegant two-engined fighter, the Ki-83. It is my favorite WWII aircraft. If they ever add it to WoWP, I'm going for it, too.

Sounds like you did great Zaikadi.  Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users