error receiving player details / cant log in

cant log in problem receiving player details

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

SunnyKim #1 Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:17 AM

Airman Basic

• 717 battles

When I try to log in I keep getting a message that says "Error receiving player details"

I was in a flight with my friend, everything had been going fine. I was hosting the flight and clicked ready before he did. Once he clicked ready I got battle starting in 1 then the timer stopped and I was stuck in the hanger while my friend got stuck at the loading screen listening to his plane fly around. Now I get this message "Error receiving player details" and cant log in. I can log into world of tanks and play but not world of warplanes. I even tried a fresh install but still have the same problem.

Edited by SunnyKim, 30 April 2018 - 04:30 AM.

ArrowZ_ #2 Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:52 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 947 battles

Just when you thought the server was going haywire, it now just hangs in the login screen... lol :P

Usually goes Server DC during game -> Hanging login screen.

Ahh Wargaming... Good work! :great:

It's times like these you wonder what's the point in playing WOWP with this bug infested game & a underhanded lowgrade server that can't even keep you online for more than 2 battles...

Edited by ArrowZ_, 30 April 2018 - 05:56 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

FluffyPabu #3 Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

lol get ready, all of your epic achievements will be removed. If you send a ticket to WG about it, they will tell you: "We totally understand your frustration about the missing awards, we can assure you that the developers are currently aware of this issue and they are working on a prompt solution on the next patch." - meaning, it will not be fixed.

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:34 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 159 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postpoisonousblood, on 29 April 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

lol get ready, all of your epic achievements will be removed. If you send a ticket to WG about it, they will tell you: "We totally understand your frustration about the missing awards, we can assure you that the developers are currently aware of this issue and they are working on a prompt solution on the next patch." - meaning, it will not be fixed.

This is the reason a lot of players leave and this has happened before in the past and they dont do backups before a patch so they can never roll back to a version that worked better.

FluffyPabu #5 Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostChuck_norris10, on 30 April 2018 - 06:34 AM, said:

This is the reason a lot of players leave and this has happened before in the past and they dont do backups before a patch so they can never roll back to a version that worked better.

You know, I really didn't mind how many epic achievements I have, until how the support responded to me. I politely asked what happened and will it be fixed in the future. Their choice words in their response "frustration", I didn't like it as if I am super annoyed for their mistake.

They have failed in every single way, they failed to deliver their promises they made like months ago, which is why people are leaving. Nobody like liars. Everytime people get excited about new patches but as usual, new bugs, more crashes.

They have problems with their server and blaming us for our ISP. I thought it was my ISP until I was playing and watching streaming of other players at the same time, and I saw I had lags at the same time as those streamer had.

I have a powerful machine enough to run GTA V at 85 FPS at maximum settings, even WoT at 120 FPS with 130 ms ping with 30 players and in WoWp I play mostly at higher tiers where there are few players max 3 on each side. Lags and 22 FPS constant. Puts massive eyestrain and headaches.

But who cares. People are blinding spending money on this product and getting nothing in updates. Tell me, who are winners and losers?

They know how bad their product is.

Chuck_norris10 #6 Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:35 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 159 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postpoisonousblood, on 30 April 2018 - 02:11 AM, said:

You know, I really didn't mind how many epic achievements I have, until how the support responded to me. I politely asked what happened and will it be fixed in the future. Their choice words in their response "frustration", I didn't like it as if I am super annoyed for their mistake.

They have failed in every single way, they failed to deliver their promises they made like months ago, which is why people are leaving. Nobody like liars. Everytime people get excited about new patches but as usual, new bugs, more crashes.

They have problems with their server and blaming us for our ISP. I thought it was my ISP until I was playing and watching streaming of other players at the same time, and I saw I had lags at the same time as those streamer had.

I have a powerful machine enough to run GTA V at 85 FPS at maximum settings, even WoT at 120 FPS with 130 ms ping with 30 players and in WoWp I play mostly at higher tiers where there are few players max 3 on each side. Lags and 22 FPS constant. Puts massive eyestrain and headaches.

But who cares. People are blinding spending money on this product and getting nothing in updates. Tell me, who are winners and losers?

They know how bad their product is.

Well I have over 30,000 battles and cant wrap my head around this new version but nothings changed,every problem you see posted on the forums like no base apps,etc have been going on since closed beta and the topics are long gone but rest assured there was a lot and nothings changed and thats why they dropped the last version and tried a new one yet the same problems exist.

I dont post much here but when I do it's a 3 line sentence.

SunnyKim #7 Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

Airman Basic

• 717 battles
Well I can log in now. Didnt do anything, it just needed time I guess. Is there a daily reset of the server or something that it had to wait on? who knows... ticket response was just the typical "send us your data logs with this program" message.

Max_T #8 Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:32 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1144 battles
cant log in all of a sudden   error reciveing player details please try again wth

Max_T #9 Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:35 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1144 battles
cant log in  * error reciveing player details*   wth  new one for me

Skidmarx1971 #10 Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:45 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2418 battles
  • [TWE] TWE

Getting the same errorhere....

Max_T #11 Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:49 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1144 battles
changed my password  same erro

Max_T #12 Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1144 battles
told me to run WG game checker doing so now

SonicPariah #13 Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:46 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Postpoisonousblood, on 30 April 2018 - 06:07 AM, said:

Honestly, I thought they fixed that issue with the achievements. Are they still not showing up on your account?

View PostSunnyKim, on 30 April 2018 - 07:40 PM, said:

Well I can log in now. Didnt do anything, it just needed time I guess. Is there a daily reset of the server or something that it had to wait on? who knows... ticket response was just the typical "send us your data logs with this program" message.

There was indeed a server issue last night that has since been corrected. It did cause outages but those should have been resolved rather quickly once it was caught.

FluffyPabu #14 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSonicPariah, on 01 May 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

Honestly, I thought they fixed that issue with the achievements. Are they still not showing up on your account?

I got them partially back after putting some effort by contacting a dev directly. For example, my "Tiered decorations" are still missing.

SonicPariah #15 Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:50 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Postpoisonousblood, on 01 May 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

I got them partially back after putting some effort by contacting a dev directly. For example, my "Tiered decorations" are still missing.

Let me see if I can get that updated.

FluffyPabu #16 Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSonicPariah, on 01 May 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

Let me see if I can get that updated.

thank you

Also tagged with cant, log, in, problem, receiving, player, details

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users