Auto Changing Daily Missions

Daiiy Missions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3389 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Has anyone else notice they seem to be changing unused missions, the next day ? As a primary Bomber & Ga pilot, any fighter pilot mission   that would pop-up on my daily ( token missions ) would mostly go untouched. On the next day it appears that, any unused fighter pilot mission   would be replaced with a ground attack mission.  This has happened several times already, and if they are doing this on purpose, ( tracking our game play ) then it is good news. It would finally show that they are beginning to do something right, around here, and are matching their players to types of missions, that we tend to be flying, here on Wowp.  :great:

Edited by cobra_marksman, 16 April 2018 - 03:52 PM.

NovaTempest #2 Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1409 battles

View Postcobra_marksman, on 16 April 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

Has anyone else notice they seem to be changing unused missions, the next day ? As a primary Bomber & Ga pilot, any fighter pilot mission   that would pop-up on my daily ( token missions ) would mostly go untouched. On the next day it appears that, any unused fighter pilot mission   would be replaced with a ground attack mission.  This has happened several times already, and if they are doing this on purpose, ( tracking our game play ) then it is good news. It would finally show that they are beginning to do something right, around here, and are matching their players to types of missions, that we tend to be flying, here on Wowp.  :great:

You might just be getting lucky with the token mission refreshes, if you dont put any progress on a mission the day after it is issued, it is swapped out for another one. There is also the ability to manually swap one out for another, but I have hardly ever done it myself as usually i put no progress towards missions I know I dont have the planes to complete.

That said the fact you can change them manually is handy in case you get stuck with a very aggravating one. (Like getting 40 assists on defense aircraft, like im going to go out of my way to stop myself short of just capping a sector... :sceptic:)

pyantoryng #3 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1614 battles

That's free reroll for you if you leave them at zero progress.

...I've been lax at completing them lately...I'm pretty sure mine are stuck in the same ones for the past six weeks when I saved my strength for getting those planes...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

cddlbunny #4 Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 981 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
Was going to put my shilling in the gas meter, but it has already been said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users