• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

JackG79 #1 Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1006 battles

nakajima-ki201-karyu-jet-fighter.jpg

Link with more info:  

https://www.military...ircraft_id=1266

Check out this Axis plane I found.  It is a concept that was to be shared between the Japanese and Germans.  I think it would make a great premium aircraft in WOWP'2.0  Since they share so many other aircraft across national platforms with the whole "Lend Lease" program, I think this would make for a GREAT Japanese premium, or even in game plane... 

here she is. 

LMG #2 Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1641 battles
Is that a japanese Me 262?
This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

poisonousblood #3 Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5952 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
never mind

Edited by poisonousblood, 15 April 2018 - 08:17 PM.

JackG79 #4 Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:50 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1006 battles

View Postpoisonousblood, on 15 April 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

there are enough premium planes. we need fix for FPS issue, connectivity issue.

played 60k games in WoT and never had problem with wireless connection. Here I am playing against only one player in wired connection and there, lags and due to lag, fps drops to 21.

NO MORE PREMIUM! ENOUGH!

So we should just shut down all facets of the game until your issues are straightened out?!?!  LoL  

poisonousblood #5 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5952 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostJackG79, on 15 April 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

So we should just shut down all facets of the game until your issues are straightened out?!?!  LoL  

we need people like you to keep the game running. Thank you :great:

Edited by poisonousblood, 15 April 2018 - 08:18 PM.

JackG79 #6 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1006 battles

View Postpoisonousblood, on 15 April 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

So I guess, you never experienced any fps drop?

I do experience this. and I agree with you about the comparison of wot's to wowp  I have about 40K games of WOT"s and never had issue number one...   but what I didn't do... Is hijack a thread about a premium plane and act like my problems were so important that we should ddrop everything and focus on ME!!!  No time for premium planes, no time for expanded tech tree, no time for anything BUT ME! 

pyantoryng #7 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles
This was discussed at length years ago by the resident researcher on that topic...there is still the possibility of that thing going into the tech tree rather than being premium...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

J311yfish #8 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 449 battles
  • [343] 343

View PostJackG79, on 15 April 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

nakajima-ki201-karyu-jet-fighter.jpg

Link with more info:  

https://www.military...ircraft_id=1266

Check out this Axis plane I found.  It is a concept that was to be shared between the Japanese and Germans.  I think it would make a great premium aircraft in WOWP'2.0  Since they share so many other aircraft across national platforms with the whole "Lend Lease" program, I think this would make for a GREAT Japanese premium, or even in game plane... 

here she is. 

View Postpyantoryng, on 15 April 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

This was discussed at length years ago by the resident researcher on that topic...there is still the possibility of that thing going into the tech tree rather than being premium...

​Ki-201 could be part of a mini-branch of Japanese heavy fighters that will specialize in bomber interception.

Ki-201 development notes

Ki-201 vs. Me-262 -- dimensions, armament, maneuverability, speed/climb

Edited by J311yfish, 15 April 2018 - 10:20 PM.

Tech tree projects:  JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  //  Italy    France  //  Sweden    Finland (skins)    Poland    China    Brazil    UNITED STATES   GERMANY

Map proposals:  Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover  //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial How to ignore forum posts and signatures

Dru83 #9 Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1944 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Honestly, we already have a Me-262, I'd rather see some of the Japanese aircraft that were actually built and used in WWII and aren't in the game yet.

For Example:

N1K2 Shiden-Kai "George" - Naval successor to the Zero, produced in small numbers toward the end of WWII and proved successful against the Hellcat

J2M Raiden "Jack" - produced in small numbers as a home defense type plane and used well as a bomber interceptor, but didn't do well in general against allied fighters

Ki-45 Toryu "Nick" - twin engine heavy fighter used for bomber interception and anti-ship roles

The Shiden Kai would make a nice tier 7 probably, the Raiden would do ok at tier 5 or 6, and the Toryu would probably fit in at tier 4 or 5.

JackG79 #10 Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1006 battles

View PostDru83, on 16 April 2018 - 12:38 AM, said:

Honestly, we already have a Me-262, I'd rather see some of the Japanese aircraft that were actually built and used in WWII and aren't in the game yet.

For Example:

N1K2 Shiden-Kai "George" - Naval successor to the Zero, produced in small numbers toward the end of WWII and proved successful against the Hellcat

J2M Raiden "Jack" - produced in small numbers as a home defense type plane and used well as a bomber interceptor, but didn't do well in general against allied fighters

Ki-45 Toryu "Nick" - twin engine heavy fighter used for bomber interception and anti-ship roles

The Shiden Kai would make a nice tier 7 probably, the Raiden would do ok at tier 5 or 6, and the Toryu would probably fit in at tier 4 or 5.

Yes.. very understandable. 

I see how may "Spitfires" there are...   Spitfire I, Spitfire Ia, Spitfire V,  Spitfire V DB 605 

They do this with a few different planes.   

I just thought that would make a fun Japanese plane.  I didn't realize that it had been in the works previiously, but I have not been around as long as some. 

SonicPariah #11 Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 363 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

Excellent suggestions all around. Thanks for the info!

We are researching new planes and new Premium and Tech Tree planes daily, so keep an eye out!

StoptheViolins #12 Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:51 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1470 battles
Italians and French had nice planes, too....

NovaTempest #13 Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1302 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 16 April 2018 - 02:51 PM, said:

Excellent suggestions all around. Thanks for the info!

We are researching new planes and new Premium and Tech Tree planes daily, so keep an eye out!

Well I bet you guys are glad that the community gets in on this too. :great:

*mumbles something about a Heinkel Lerche*

SonicPariah #14 Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:35 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 363 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostNovaTempest, on 17 April 2018 - 09:16 PM, said:

Well I bet you guys are glad that the community gets in on this too. :great:

*mumbles something about a Heinkel Lerche*

Oh, Definitely! Some of our best suggestions come from the Community!

SgtSchlautter #15 Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3218 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostJackG79, on 15 April 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

I do experience this. and I agree with you about the comparison of wot's to wowp  I have about 40K games of WOT"s and never had issue number one...   but what I didn't do... Is hijack a thread about a premium plane and act like my problems were so important that we should ddrop everything and focus on ME!!!  No time for premium planes, no time for expanded tech tree, no time for anything BUT ME! 

Stability issues, low fps, and many random bugs have plauged 2.0 severely. It isn't a matter of thinking only about ''me' when literally every player experiences these issurs. I've played fan made mods with better stability than wowp. This is a SERIOUS issue that needs to be top priority. The fact that the patch we got today had no bug fixes is a severe issue as well. Theses are the problems that turn new players off and kill the population. So no, it isn't about only thinking about 'me,' it is thinking about the health of the game itself

CorvusCorvax #16 Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1188 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSgtSchlautter, on 18 April 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Stability issues, low fps, and many random bugs have plauged 2.0 severely. It isn't a matter of thinking only about ''me' when literally every player experiences these issurs. I've played fan made mods with better stability than wowp. This is a SERIOUS issue that needs to be top priority. The fact that the patch we got today had no bug fixes is a severe issue as well. Theses are the problems that turn new players off and kill the population. So no, it isn't about only thinking about 'me,' it is thinking about the health of the game itself

I have to agree.  New planes are cool, yes.  New trees and new nations might also be interesting (Italy?  France?)  But game stability and functionality should be #1.  A new, shiny toy, or a new event should be held off until some of the stuff that's broken can be fixed.

And my that should be part of every conversation discussing new planes and types of planes?  Yes, a bunch of bombers in the tech trees would be cool, but first, let's talk about game stability and control/display options first?

Doc_Ebs #17 Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1004 battles
  • [FPOA] FPOA
So I see a bunch of people asking for game fixes over planes and events. If you get a recall notice for your car do you get mad that they are still pumping out cars while there are cars on the road that have catastrophic issues? No because manufacturing the cars and repairing the cars are two different departments. Game stability and new plane research and development are separate departments as well. So you are saying one department should sit idle while the other flashes out issues with the core game.

CorvusCorvax #18 Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1188 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostDoc_Ebs, on 18 April 2018 - 04:18 PM, said:

So I see a bunch of people asking for game fixes over planes and events. If you get a recall notice for your car do you get mad that they are still pumping out cars while there are cars on the road that have catastrophic issues? No because manufacturing the cars and repairing the cars are two different departments. Game stability and new plane research and development are separate departments as well. So you are saying one department should sit idle while the other flashes out issues with the core game.

No, I'm saying that energy and focus should be put into game stability/interface before dreaming up more code for events and planes.  Or maybe emphasis on a higher quality end product, and less cranking out of production.  Not stop one or the other, but *focus* on one OVER the other.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users