renamed again: I don't suck!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

hoom #41 Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:43 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3149 battles

Block Quote

What makes me do stuff like that is seeing the team and bots scatter across the map and not capture anything.

The statistician in me knows we have to capture quick and move on in order to win...

Solo capping has its place yes but most of the time you're better off going to help those bots out to cap by quickly killing defense bots with your better human flying skills so the bots can move on to the next cap rather than fluffing around on your own waiting on long ground ordnance reloads while the enemy team is beating up on your bots.
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

GonerNL #42 Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

Master Sergeant

• 264 battles

View PostPrenzlau, on 12 April 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

(Commonly known as "seal-clubbing")

Unfortunately, if you want tokens or just to fly your low-tier planes because it's more fun (and more people) there's no avoiding this ...

Most of the time I'm flying at tier V to VII, but even there I end up in a queue or get a message that 'other players are flying their II-III planes' ...

Edited by GonerNL, 13 April 2018 - 10:16 AM.

Prenzlau #43 Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2433 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostGonerNL, on 13 April 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

Unfortunately, if you want tokens or just to fly your low-tier planes because it's more fun (and more people) there's no avoiding this ...

Most of the time I'm flying at tier V to VII, but even there I end up in a queue or get a message that 'other players are flying their II-III planes' ...

I think the vast majority of players understand that there is a big difference between just on occasion playing different tiers including 1 through 3, and having 1000 to 5000 sorties (for example) in a low tier plane, while the rest of your air fleet planes have less than 200 sorties each, or far less. (for example) It not illegal or anything to fly whatever planes you want in this game, and how many times you want. That is understood. My point was that as a player, you don't become more skilled facing new players, easier bots, and in less complex planes. What you do eventually achieve (in theory) is an inflated ego, a false statistical resume for wins and kills, and lets be honest a less respectful reputation. I realize that some players don't care about such things but if a player wants to learn and become more skilled, then they need to face higher competition and rise up and compete. 

So in summary, it is ok to play lower tiers, but you won't be getting much better at warplanes for doing it.

Prenzlau

hoom #44 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3149 battles
*cough*
Spoiler
*hack*
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

Rico_CotC_ #45 Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:22 PM

• 569 battles

View Posthoom, on 13 April 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

*cough*
Spoiler
*hack*

LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users