renamed again: I don't suck!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Sheeple_Slayer #21 Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 532 battles

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on 11 April 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

I really do not care about stats, or win/lose.

Only no-real-life neck-beards care about stats, because their real life is so pathetic and they have a false impression that they can compensate the loser status in real life with a winner status in these pixel worlds.

SonicPariah #22 Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 363 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 11 April 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

Only no-real-life neck-beards care about stats, because their real life is so pathetic and they have a false impression that they can compensate the loser status in real life with a winner status in these pixel worlds.

Not everyone cares, but the ones that do might have a good reason.

Reitousair #23 Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5471 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

As long as you keep trying your best and keeping at it, that's all that I really want in my teammate. Even from crushing or disappointing defeats to keep pressing on rather than just giving up completely.

So, overall, as long as you keep at it, you're not being a burden, even if you can't fully keep up with the competition.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

Sheeple_Slayer #24 Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 532 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 11 April 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

Not everyone cares, but the ones that do might have a good reason.

Like I replied you in another topic, the problem is that people like these come here and insult and disrespect us! They think they are always right and they can say anything, they mock us, they tell us things like "wth do you know, you are a noob, look at your WR, shut up, you have no right to speak or complain here".

Edited by Sheeple_Slayer, 11 April 2018 - 08:10 PM.

poisonousblood #25 Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5952 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 11 April 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

that is very harsh dude! You just cannot generalize everything because you don't know the priorities of everybody's life and their decision. Some neck-beared fat dude, who has to be good in gaming, might be earning a heck lot of money than you can even imagine or seen in your life!

The way you are being so harsh and attacking others, makes me feel like you are actually unhappy with your own life and that is why you need to turn to somebody else, who made no harm to you and tell them he/she is a pathetic loser. How do you feel when I say something about you like that, not good right?

So, please don't be a d_ouche and attack people with words. Be thankful to god that you are granted with happiness, money and success.

Edited by poisonousblood, 11 April 2018 - 08:24 PM.

cobra_marksman #26 Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2819 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Did you notice..:ohmy:.... that No one ..:hiding:....offered >>>>>to Team -Up with you ?:facepalm:​...... lol.    it 's all good, come on over and Join RAW... I' ll fly with you. Sent you an invite to RAW, we'll train, & fly with you.:great: If you chose not to join....well then let me say >>>>>>>  Good Hunting & we'll see you in the Air.

CorvusCorvax #27 Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1188 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postpoisonousblood, on 11 April 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

So, please don't be a d_ouche and attack people with words. Be thankful to god that you are granted with happiness, money and success.

That's a fantastic sentiment.

The very next time the folks he's talking about do the thing you're talking about here, I look forward to you holding them to this very same standard.

MacDaddyMatty #28 Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 442 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

I don't suck - proof:

http://macdaddymatty...cs/shot_001.jpg

http://macdaddymatty...cs/shot_003.jpg

Cool. So now I can keep doing what I'm doing and my conscious is satiated.

:) 

Edited by MacDaddyMatty, 12 April 2018 - 12:45 AM.

▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

A bunch of WoT players who occasionally get shot up by bots in WoWP:

▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌

MacDaddyMatty #29 Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 442 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostReitousair, on 11 April 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

As long as you keep trying your best and keeping at it, that's all that I really want in my teammate. Even from crushing or disappointing defeats to keep pressing on rather than just giving up completely.

So, overall, as long as you keep at it, you're not being a burden, even if you can't fully keep up with the competition.

Thank you!

o7

▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 11 April 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

Like I replied you in another topic, the problem is that people like these come here and insult and disrespect us! They think they are always right and they can say anything, they mock us, they tell us things like "wth do you know, you are a noob, look at your WR, shut up, you have no right to speak or complain here".

if you wish and bear down really hard you could grow a beard

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MacDaddyMatty #31 Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 442 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 12 April 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

if you wish and bear down really hard you could grow a beard

My beard is on my back.

:trollface:

▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #32 Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:17 AM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on 11 April 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

My beard is on my back.

:trollface:

that's a sweater

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

hoom #33 Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:26 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3498 battles

Block Quote

Am I carrying my weight? Or

am I a terrible burden to my fellow meat-bags?

Honestly your stats look pretty bad currently, you're pretty new though so excusable.

If you can regularly pull off battles like those screenshots then you'll be doing fine :)

One thing that sticks out is you appear to be spending a lot of time shooting up ground targets with fighters.

If @Mercsn was still around he'd be screaming at you to stop that. http://forum.worldof...nd-attack-craft

Shooting ground targets does have its place but the vast majority of the time you should be shooting other aircraft: its easier to kill planes than ground targets, planes are worth more cap points than most ground targets, you do more to help your team and you get more points for stats.

Even with Multi-Role & Heavies you'll be better off most of the time flying without bombs/rockets & going pure anti-air.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

medoyehd #34 Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 362 battles
OP I tend to run A LOT of games in the training room.  Set bots on hard, or mixed, for practice.  Normally taking the Danger Zone map since it puts the objectives closest to pack planes. 

Edited by medoyehd, 12 April 2018 - 04:34 AM.

shadowstalker183 #35 Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

Airman Basic

• 853 battles

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on 12 April 2018 - 12:34 AM, said:

I don't suck - proof:

http://macdaddymatty...cs/shot_001.jpg

http://macdaddymatty...cs/shot_003.jpg

Cool. So now I can keep doing what I'm doing and my conscious is satiated.

:) 

mac you dont suck,i have played with you and against you,each time i have you have improved. dont worry about winning the game,just play and have fun and focus on what your doing!!:)
also taking pointers from the players you see here in this post is a good idea,i have been in battles against alot of them and had a blast against them and being on their team,just ask the players that have alot of games under their belts for pointers and you will get the information your after.if you see me online(since im on your friends list!:P) shoot me a message or invite for a flight if im not busy or helping someone else out i will flight with you no worries!:)

GonerNL #36 Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 523 battles
I think I've seen you around in battles ... I only play the NA server in weekends and late in the evening because of the time difference (6 hrs). If you spot me give me a call ...

MacDaddyMatty #37 Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 442 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View Posthoom, on 12 April 2018 - 02:26 AM, said:

Honestly your stats look pretty bad currently, you're pretty new though so excusable.

If you can regularly pull off battles like those screenshots then you'll be doing fine :)

One thing that sticks out is you appear to be spending a lot of time shooting up ground targets with fighters.

If @Mercsn was still around he'd be screaming at you to stop that. http://forum.worldof...nd-attack-craft

Shooting ground targets does have its place but the vast majority of the time you should be shooting other aircraft: its easier to kill planes than ground targets, planes are worth more cap points than most ground targets, you do more to help your team and you get more points for stats.

Even with Multi-Role & Heavies you'll be better off most of the time flying without bombs/rockets & going pure anti-air.

This is true.

My 4 kills in the Me109TL was a game I found myself alone on a neutral garrison and was using my 1 bomb, couple a rockets, and cannon to capture it.

What makes me do stuff like that is seeing the team and bots scatter across the map and not capture anything.

The statistician in me knows we have to capture quick and move on in order to win...

▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌

MacDaddyMatty #38 Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 442 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View Postshadowstalker183, on 12 April 2018 - 09:24 AM, said:

mac you dont suck,i have played with you and against you,each time i have you have improved. dont worry about winning the game,just play and have fun and focus on what your doing!!:)
also taking pointers from the players you see here in this post is a good idea,i have been in battles against alot of them and had a blast against them and being on their team,just ask the players that have alot of games under their belts for pointers and you will get the information your after.if you see me online(since im on your friends list!:P) shoot me a message or invite for a flight if im not busy or helping someone else out i will flight with you no worries!:)

Much appreciated!

o7

▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌

GonerNL #39 Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 523 battles

View Posthoom, on 12 April 2018 - 02:26 AM, said:

Shooting ground targets does have its place but the vast majority of the time you should be shooting other aircraft:

Agreed.

Exception to the rule ; after finishing off the defense fighters and still not having captured the base, I will try and take out AA (helps GA and bombers) and already damaged targets to flip it !!

Prenzlau #40 Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4114 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

A lot of players have added some really good advice, which is what you find in these forums, That is a great resource. I just want to add just a small blurb. I think in the reality of competition both in the real world and on line games, you really make progress by competing with others either at your skill level or above. There are players that spend a lot of time and effort competing with players that are not quite at their level, and I think one does not become better skilled by doing this. There is nothing to push you to overcome, or try harder, or learn new skills by beating up on players that are less skilled. (Commonly known as "seal-clubbing") By competing with players who are a challenge, you become better, sooner or later if you keep up the determination and effort. 

You only know "how good you are" by making comparisons and accepting results. But even then, you don't know when the next time you play you might overcome another player, or have an epic battle. You have to have confidence and a belief in yourself, but also be able to learn and accept the sobering reality that this game has losing or defeat(*)included. (*)The defeat as many others have pointed out in past posts, is really just your attitude. if you keep at it, you will lose battles, you will get shot down, but unless you give up, your not defeated. 

In a lot of cases the real reason players suck at warplanes usually has nothing to do with their flying.

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 13 April 2018 - 08:29 PM.

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users