Let's Play World of Warplanes 2.0: Zero, Test Yar Mettle!

tier 4 match lets play WoWP lets play wowp 2.0

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

honorabili #1 Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 848 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Fun times ahead!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 348 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

lol, "you just took it over... yeah basically"... too funny

Very good video...

you proved WG has headupazz disease with the battle replay turned off

+

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

honorabili #3 Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 848 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 10 April 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

lol, "you just took it over... yeah basically"... too funny

Very good video...

you proved WG has headupazz disease with the battle replay turned off

+

;-]

Dru83 #4 Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1415 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
Well, looks like you and your wingman sure had some fun. I hate to be a prude, but I wish you would warn folks when you're going to curse during your video. Kind of takes away from the fun of the video for me, but to each their own. I wish there was a way to tell which person talking is you and which is your wingman, it gets kind of confusing sometimes in the video. It does look like you're starting to get the hang of the Zero, lol. Good job with the 20,000 some points. The one piece advice I would give you is to not hold down the trigger quite so much. A lot of the time, you're finishing targets with the machine guns because you've overheated the cannons. The second plane you shot down in the video you did with just the machine guns, he would've blown right up if you hadn't overheated the cannons before you attacked. You can do more damage by firing in short bursts. Not only will it be more accurate, but it'll give you more time with all guns on target instead of just finishing with the machine guns. Binding the MGs to a separate key can help sometimes so you can fire them while you wait for the cannons to cool, but I usually prefer to just fire one second bursts with a 1 second break in between, and I do that by counting the seconds while I shoot. Have fun working through the zeros, they weren't my favorites in the game, but they are fun to fly and the tier 7 Reppu is so fun to fly and out turns just about anything in tier 7.

honorabili #5 Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 848 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostDru83, on 10 April 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

Well, looks like you and your wingman sure had some fun. I hate to be a prude, but I wish you would warn folks when you're going to curse during your video. Kind of takes away from the fun of the video for me, but to each their own. I wish there was a way to tell which person talking is you and which is your wingman, it gets kind of confusing sometimes in the video. It does look like you're starting to get the hang of the Zero, lol. Good job with the 20,000 some points. The one piece advice I would give you is to not hold down the trigger quite so much. A lot of the time, you're finishing targets with the machine guns because you've overheated the cannons. The second plane you shot down in the video you did with just the machine guns, he would've blown right up if you hadn't overheated the cannons before you attacked. You can do more damage by firing in short bursts. Not only will it be more accurate, but it'll give you more time with all guns on target instead of just finishing with the machine guns. Binding the MGs to a separate key can help sometimes so you can fire them while you wait for the cannons to cool, but I usually prefer to just fire one second bursts with a 1 second break in between, and I do that by counting the seconds while I shoot. Have fun working through the zeros, they weren't my favorites in the game, but they are fun to fly and the tier 7 Reppu is so fun to fly and out turns just about anything in tier 7.

Thank you for the advice. Sorry for the profanity but we are sailors.

Zigfreid #6 Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4532 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

LOL enjoyed the flight and your wingman <O

honorabili #7 Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 848 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostZigfreid, on 10 April 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

LOL enjoyed the flight and your wingman <O

Thank you, sir!