My invincible Dornier Do17

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Mojoe_Bailey #41 Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:54 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1304 battles
Honestly it isn't broken. At 10,000 feet what are you gonna hit anyway? Are you even gonna be moving fast enough to reach objectives before others? Lol Anyways be grateful that not many people play P38 or you would be toast when uptiered! That plane would climb climb climb in human hands and tear you to shreds. You are obviously used to Bf 110 players that can't get as high. 

Edited by Mojoe_Bailey, 16 April 2018 - 12:57 AM.

Ronald_Jenkinson #42 Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:26 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2701 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMojoe_Bailey, on 16 April 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

Honestly it isn't broken. At 10,000 feet what are you gonna hit anyway? Are you even gonna be moving fast enough to reach objectives before others? Lol Anyways be grateful that not many people play P38 or you would be toast when uptiered! That plane would climb climb climb in human hands and tear you to shreds. You are obviously used to Bf 110 players that can't get as high. 

​Does 16 destroyed targets in a mission count as hitting anything? Most of the criticism I've seen regarding flying high are predicated on the false assumption that you can't hit your target from up there. Not so, I have no more difficulty hitting what I'm aiming at from 10K than I do from 5K. My main beef, having flown at high and medium altitudes in the Do17Z is that I get rewarded with more damage/experience points at 5K for hitting the same number of targets that I do at 10K. Surely a destroyed target should have the same value whether you hit it from 1K or 10K.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users