Just when you thought Game Client crashing couldn't get worse...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WolfWiz #1 Posted 07 April 2018 - 09:07 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1419 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Brought to you by WG Crashfest 2.blah! When you want to spend more time reloading game due to game client crashing every 3 rounds...

Face Palm!

Someone needs to hire better programmers.

poisonousblood #2 Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4531 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
this is getting old, Either they are telling the truth they are working on it or they don't care because either they don't have enough funding or just lazy.

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #3 Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2309 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

I had two runs of the ''no FPS bug'' within less than four hours of play, during only the first twelve hours of the event; the second after a PC reboot and game repair.

Apparently there just is no fix, or predictable occurrence; although I didn't get any FPS loss lost weekend, just a few times the week before that and then this past week - plus all of the server issues.

I also had more occurrences of the FPS bug, chat crashing, or hangar UI bogging down over the last Westwall weekend; overall it was by far the worst for bugs out of any of the six.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 11 April 2018 - 05:12 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users