Jump to content


Paying it Forward

Westwall Event Mission Task Air Defense Truce Live & Let Live

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

General_Lee_Miserable #41 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

 

Oh my you are right... 1.45% that is much more than ABOUT 1% that I stated.  I am ashamed of my 1.45% of battles in a tier 3, this has clearly proven my stat padding and Seal Clubbing.  What a joke....

 

BTW here are the FACTS that prove your accusations false... FACTS is which you don't want to provide on your own.

 

http://forum.worldof...406#entry678406

 

Promotion for win rate, for higher average tier, and even for survival.

 

0 and 6.  Next?

 

um...the FW wasn't the only plane you flew that was tier 3 or lower in 1.9. lol....wow... 

MARS_REVENANT #42 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3954 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

 

I can't take it to PM with Mars. He called a mod into the PM last time. But, not having his buddy GP around anymore might make things a little different. See, Mars likes to be all tough on the forum. Then, as soon as you move it to PM, he has to report it and get the mods involved. 

 

Yeah, you have been busted on multiple occasions for harassment and lame threats through PM.   To multiple people as well.  So that's 2 things you are known for and have now admitted to on the forums. Go ahead and post the screen shot, it shows what you did.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


MARS_REVENANT #43 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:56 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3954 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 11:55 AM, said:

 

um...the FW wasn't the only plane you flew that was tier 3 or lower in 1.9. lol....wow... 

 

You are clinging to it, but you are not providing the facts... go ahead and do the math, total % of tier 3 and below and PROVE how that is inflating my win rate.

 

Simple math bud.  Prove your statement. If you want to be true about your statement of "inflate your stats and win rate", go ahead and remove any battles in planes where I have less than my average win rate.  Because MATH right?  Or are you going to now accuse me of inflating my win rate by somehow having a lower than my average win rate at low tiers?


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 03 April 2018 - 05:09 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #44 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:01 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 676 battles
  • 3,351
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on 03 April 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

Girls, you're both pretty.

 

Please, stop fighting or take it to PM.


 

You're spoiling OP's thread about how he cheated his way to completing a mission, and named & shamed his co-conspirators.


 

Spoiler


 

 

this isn't a contest of pretty... oh no...

this is far more important than that...

popularity...

one girl wants in with the cool kids


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


General_Lee_Miserable #45 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

ok... cut and paste is wonky. But. 6.6 % of your battles in 1.9 were tier 3 and below. 15.2% was tier 4 and below.

 

That can all be verified in your published recorded stats. 


Edited by General_Lee_Miserable, 03 April 2018 - 05:10 PM.


MARS_REVENANT #46 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:15 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3954 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

ok... cut and paste is wonky. But. 6.6 % of your battles in 1.9 were tier 3 and below. 15.2% was tier 4 and below

 

Tier 4 doesn't count for anything, but you still cling to it.

 

And I like how you still included the battles that are lower than my average win rate.  I asked you to use true math to prove your statement.  You accused me of Seal Clubbing and Inflating my stats and win rate.

 

Seal Clubbig, even at 15% of games played is proven wrong.

 

Inflating stats and win rate -   Go ahead and show all the battles in low tier planes where I have only a achieved a higher than my average win rate.  get that % and explain how that % inflates my overall win rate.  Even at your current false calculations of 6.6% cant hold any water to "INFLATING STATS AND WIN RATE"  Even at 6.6% of battles played at 100% w/r don't give the effect of inflated stats.

 

0 and 7?  I dunno... I have lost count at all the misses at this point.  NEXT?

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


General_Lee_Miserable #47 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

 

Tier 4 doesn't count for anything, but you still cling to it.

 

And I like how you still included the battles that are lower than my average win rate.  I asked you to use true math to prove your statement.  You accused me of Seal Clubbing and Inflating my stats and win rate.

 

Seal Clubbig, even at 15% of games played is proven wrong.

 

Inflating stats and win rate -   Go ahead and show all the battles in low tier planes where I have only a achieved a higher than my average win rate.  get that % and explain how that % inflates my overall win rate.  Even at your current false calculations of 6.6% cant hold any water to "INFLATING STATS AND WIN RATE"  Even at 6.6% of battles played at 100% w/r don't give the effect of inflated stats.

 

0 and 7?  I dunno... I have lost count at all the misses at this point.  NEXT?

 

 

I was merely disproving your silly claim that you had 1% of your battles in T3 and lower. 

 

False calculations? I took the figures off your published profile. You are free to check. :-) 

 

You can't win. You backed yourself into a corner with a very ridiculous claim and now are diverting away from that. I played 7704 battles in 1.x. You played 70% of that total just in T4 and lower! lol!  No, 5300 battles in T4 and below isn't clubbing at all!

 

Nice chatting with you, Marsco. 



MARS_REVENANT #48 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:40 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3954 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

 

I was merely disproving your silly claim that you had 1% of your battles in T3 and lower. 

 

False calculations? I took the figures off your published profile. You are free to check. :-) 

 

You can't win. You backed yourself into a corner with a very ridiculous claim and now are diverting away from that. I played 7704 battles in 1.x. You played 70% of that total just in T4 and lower! lol!  No, 5300 battles in T4 and below isn't clubbing at all!

 

Nice chatting with you, Marsco. 

 

You accused me of Seal Clubbing and Inflating my stats.

 

By your own calculations:

 

Seal Clubbing - 6.6% of total battles in low tiers - is not Seal Clubbing.  I said about 1%, I may have been off by 5.6% but that still does not come anywhere close to your false accusation of Seal Clubbing being True.

 

Inflating Stats - Your calculations are fals, because you are using total battle count tier 3 and below, in order to prove your statement, you have to prove that me playing low tiers has INFLATED MY STATS AND WIN RATE.  How can playing low tiers and achieving a win rate that is lower than my average win rate be called inflating my stats.  Therefore, using true math, you would have to remove any battle counts for planes where I did not achieve at least my average win rate.  This further pushes down your calculation used for  your seal clubbing accusation.

 

Both accusations of SEAL CLUBBING and INFLATING STATS AND WIN RATE- PROVEN WONG.

 

Next your accusations deflect to WOT game play and forums, real life, and the [SICK[ Clan.

 

You accusation of [SICK] promoting SEAL CLUBBING - PROVEN WRONG.

http://forum.worldof...406#entry678406

We promoted Win Rate, Higher Average Tier, and Survival.

 

WOT game play and forums - You have been found wanting in both.  IRRELEVANT, but LAUGHABLE considering everyone knows your reputation on multiple forums.

 

Real Life - IRRELEVANT, but LAUGHABLE considering everyone knows the truth about your real life, but I wont be snookered into revealing your personal details on the forums.

 

 

 

 

 

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


ExploratorOne #49 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:42 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1643 battles
  • 123
  • [LOU1] LOU1
  • Member since:
    12-31-2015

You do know that it is not possible to get tokens unless you fly some T4 planes?  I only know of seal clubbing from WOT and WOWS.  There are players in WOWS with thousands of battles below T5, the same in WOT.  A few hundred battles, especially at a lower than the player's average win rate, doesn't seem to be seal clubbing to me.

 

Sorry for butting in, but it does get frustrating to be following a thread and then one of the same people start attacking someone they always attack.  Especially when it is not really relevant to the thread and the person being attacked has helped me a lot with their videos, posts, and guides.  Aren't their better thibgs to do with our time and energy?

 

Isn't this an online game we play for fun?  To get away from real life drama?  Aren't we here to fly planes?



General_Lee_Miserable #50 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

 

You accused me of Seal Clubbing and Inflating my stats.

 

By your own calculations:

 

Seal Clubbing - 6.6% of total battles in low tiers - is not Seal Clubbing.  I said about 1%, I may have been off by 5.6% but that still does not come anywhere close to your false accusation of Seal Clubbing being True.

 

Inflating Stats - Your calculations are fals, because you are using total battle count tier 3 and below, in order to prove your statement, you have to prove that me playing low tiers has INFLATED MY STATS AND WIN RATE.  How can playing low tiers and achieving a win rate that is lower than my average win rate be called inflating my stats.  Therefore, using true math, you would have to remove any battle counts for planes where I did not achieve at least my average win rate.  This further pushes down your calculation used for  your seal clubbing accusation.

 

Both accusations of SEAL CLUBBING and INFLATING STATS AND WIN RATE- PROVEN WONG.

 

Next your accusations deflect to WOT game play and forums, real life, and the [SICK[ Clan.

 

You accusation of [SICK] promoting SEAL CLUBBING - PROVEN WRONG.

http://forum.worldof...406#entry678406

We promoted Win Rate, Higher Average Tier, and Survival.

 

WOT game play and forums - You have been found wanting in both.  IRRELEVANT, but LAUGHABLE considering everyone knows your reputation on multiple forums.

 

Real Life - IRRELEVANT, but LAUGHABLE considering everyone knows the truth about your real life, but I wont be snookered into revealing your personal details on the forums.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Considering that I am pretty much off the grid in a social media sense, you'd be hard pressed to find me in "real life". Nice try. Unlike you guys, I don't live my life online. I also have never exaggerated on my "real life". So, there is nothing to reveal, so to speak.  

 

You are lots of fun, Marsco. 



Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #51 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:48 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 676 battles
  • 3,351
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostExploratorOne, on 03 April 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

You do know that it is not possible to get tokens unless you fly some T4 planes?  I only know of seal clubbing from WOT and WOWS.  There are players in WOWS with thousands of battles below T5, the same in WOT.  A few hundred battles, especially at a lower than the player's average win rate, doesn't seem to be seal clubbing to me.

 

Sorry for butting in, but it does get frustrating to be following a thread and then one of the same people start attacking someone they always attack.  Especially when it is not really relevant to the thread and the person being attacked has helped me a lot with their videos, posts, and guides.  Aren't their better thibgs to do with our time and energy?

 

Isn't this an online game we play for fun?  To get away from real life drama?  Aren't we here to fly planes?

 

yep, agreed...

and good morals have no gray,

I'm not saying we should always be perfect... but,

we know right from wrong and don't defend wrong...

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MARS_REVENANT #52 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3954 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

 

Considering that I am pretty much off the grid in a social media sense, you'd be hard pressed to find me in "real life". Nice try. Unlike you guys, I don't live my life online. I also have never exaggerated on my "real life". So, there is nothing to reveal, so to speak.  

 

You are lots of fun, Marsco. 

 

Whatever you need to tell yourself.  I'm not going to shame you by posting your real life personal info.

 

I guess you are back to your 'REAL LIFE' deflection again.

 

NEXT?


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #53 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 676 battles
  • 3,351
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

 

Considering that I am pretty much off the grid in a social media sense, you'd be hard pressed to find me in "real life". Nice try. Unlike you guys, I don't live my life online. I also have never exaggerated on my "real life". So, there is nothing to reveal, so to speak.  

 

You are lots of fun, Marsco. 

 

someone dialed 911

Spoiler

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


General_Lee_Miserable #54 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

 

Whatever you need to tell yourself.  I'm not going to shame you by posting your real life personal info.

 

I guess you are back to your 'REAL LIFE' deflection again.

 

NEXT?

 

considering that outings someones personal info would get your account permabanned. But, you are welcome to tell me what you think you know about me in PM. Should be fun :-) 

 

We won't talk about the fact that trying to find me would be verrrry stalker-ish and disturbing. 


Edited by General_Lee_Miserable, 03 April 2018 - 05:53 PM.


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #55 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 676 battles
  • 3,351
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

 

considering that outings someones personal info would get your account permabanned. But, you are welcome to tell me what you think you know about me in PM. Should be fun :-) 

 

We won't talk about the fact that trying to find me would be verrrry stalker-ish and disturbing. 

 

Stalker Deflection Alert!

... this is not a drill


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


General_Lee_Miserable #56 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 03 April 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

 

Stalker Deflection Alert!

... this is not a drill

 

yeah, but I only stalk on the forums. I would never try to find any of you in real life. Pretty creepy! 

 

I wonder if Marsco realizes that just the mere suggestion that he has tried to find me in real life could qualify to elminate his account if I pushed the issue with WG...hmm... 


Edited by General_Lee_Miserable, 03 April 2018 - 06:00 PM.


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #57 Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 676 battles
  • 3,351
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

 

yeah, but I only stalk on the forums. I would never try to find any of you in real life. Pretty creepy! 

 

true... you would be really creeped out if you found me

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MARS_REVENANT #58 Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:16 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3954 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

 

considering that outings someones personal info would get your account permabanned. But, you are welcome to tell me what you think you know about me in PM. Should be fun :-) 

 

We won't talk about the fact that trying to find me would be verrrry stalker-ish and disturbing. 

 

And a PM shaming you with your details would also be a bannable offense... nice try.  With all the data you released on your own it wasn't hard for someone to find.  You should be more cautious.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


General_Lee_Miserable #59 Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 06:16 PM, said:

 

And a PM shaming you with your details would also be a bannable offense... nice try.  With all the data you released on your own it wasn't hard for someone to find.  You should be more cautious.

 

Ha. Just as I thought. Mars full of it, as usual. 



MARS_REVENANT #60 Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:17 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3954 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

 

yeah, but I only stalk on the forums. I would never try to find any of you in real life. Pretty creepy! 

 

I wonder if Marsco realizes that just the mere suggestion that he has tried to find me in real life could qualify to elminate his account if I pushed the issue with WG...hmm... 

 

Go ahead and push the issue, you released your own information.  I haven't posted 1 bit of it.  I'm not that dumb.

 

I see you have now deflected to furum bans and reporting.

 

 

AND you just admitted to harassment.

 

NEXT?


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 03 April 2018 - 06:21 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users