• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #21 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

Looking at your 1.9 stats, almost 500 battles in a FW57 alone? That's only the tip of the iceberg. I'm not going to waste my time going over EVERY single plane but you have quite a few T5 and lower planes in 1.9 with hundreds of battles. In 2.0, your Bristol 146 is still your most played fighter. Lets cut the bull, ok? 

As for your antics, yeah, plenty of folks have given me a few laughs with stories of what you've done in clans pre 2.0. You are NO angel, my friend. 

500 battles in a fw 57 over 4 years and 34,600 total battles? That would be 10 battles per month, 2 or 3 battles per week,  makes me a Seal Clubber.  Sorry, but you have just proven yourself a liar. Tier 4 planes are a necessary evil as WG decided to make at least tier 4 play mandatory to earn tokens.  Tier 3 and below would be seal clubbing.

Bristol 146 has 76 battles out of my current 2700 battles.  LOL.. .you are reaching far and wide.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

tahee59 #22 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles
Mars had to work hard to get that green name tag. Heck his knees are still sore for all the hard work.

blackmustang5 #23 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1438 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
:popcorn:

MARS_REVENANT #24 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Posttahee59, on 03 April 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

Mars had to work hard to get that green name tag. Heck his knees are still sore for all the hard work.

Sounds like my tag isn't the only thing that is green.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #25 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:23 PM

Captain

• 559 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

Um.. I don't hide who I am. I like to switch things up every now and then. Still calling me Nancy, huh? Well, beats being infamous for being a forum troll. Do we have to discuss real life successes again? Yeah, you don't want to go there. Always easy to spot the folks with immense chips on their shoulders. Sorry you have that. I don't. 

Stalker alert

this is not a drill...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

General_Lee_Miserable #26 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

500 battles in a fw 57 over 4 years and 34,600 total battles? That would be 10 battles per month, 2 or 3 battles per week,  makes me a Seal Clubber.  Sorry, but you have just proven yourself a liar. Tier 4 planes are a necessary evil as WG decided to make at least tier 4 play mandatory to earn tokens.  Tier 3 and below would be seal clubbing.

Bristol 146 has 76 battles out of my current 2700 battles.  LOL.. .you are reaching far and wide.

I love how you assign your own arbitrary benchmarks to things to make yourself look good. I'd say T5 and below is seal clubbing. But, even using T4 as the top seal clubbing tier, you have over 200 battles in fighters alone in 2.0, nevermind any other class. One thing I always prided myself in 1.9 and tanks, is my average tier played which has always been high. 

Try playing with the adults. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #27 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:27 PM

Captain

• 559 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posttahee59, on 03 April 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #28 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:29 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

I love how you assign your own arbitrary benchmarks to things to make yourself look good. I'd say T5 and below is seal clubbing. But, even using T4 as the top seal clubbing tier, you have over 200 battles in fighters alone in 2.0, nevermind any other class. One thing I always prided myself in 1.9 and tanks, is my average tier played which has always been high. 

Try playing with the adults. 

Can you earn tokens above tier 4 only?  No?  Then that is not me arbitrarily assigning anything.  WG made it mandatory to play tier 4 to earn tokens.  Sorry, but again, you just proved yourself a liar, but then again, you also proved this with your display of ethics and hypocrisy above.  "its okay to cheat, if it is only a little bit"

Thing about higher tiers... less humans... I like how you gravitated to that.  I like playing where the population is.

General_Lee_Miserable #29 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 03:29 PM, said:

Thing about higher tiers... less humans... I like how you gravitated to that.  I like playing where the population is.

Yeah, just like in tanks. No humans there lol...  I am just north of 8000 battles in tanks and already have 16 T10 vehicles with another researched. Sorry if my liking the adult tiers offends you. Tokens? You chase those things? Hmmm. I never chased T4 or below tokens. Why? Because I wouldn't seal club just to get tokens. It's called ethics. 

MARS_REVENANT #30 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:42 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

Yeah, just like in tanks. No humans there lol...  I am just north of 8000 battles in tanks and already have 16 T10 vehicles with another researched. Sorry if my liking the adult tiers offends you. Tokens? You chase those things? Hmmm. I never chased T4 or below tokens. Why? Because I wouldn't seal club just to get tokens. It's called ethics. 

I like how your accusations have been proven wrong so you deflect to a WOT discussion.

By the way, liking to play with WOT adults... arent you known for for posting accusations of aim bots over there and accusing players of cheating?  then begging moderators to delete posts because you were proven wrong and embarrassed yourself in front of the entire community?  I can see why you needed the multiple name changes.  That isn't adult behavior is it?  Sounds like being caught in more lies.

General_Lee_Miserable #31 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

I like how your accusations have been proven wrong so you deflect to a WOT discussion.

By the way, liking to play with WOT adults... arent you known for for posting accusations of aim bots over there and accusing players of cheating?  then begging moderators to delete posts because you were proven wrong and embarrassed yourself in front of the entire community?  I can see why you needed the multiple name changes.  That isn't adult behavior is it?  Sounds like being caught in more lies.

You might want to think before you post. LemmingRush, one of the most respected players in tanks, did a video exposing WOT cheat mods and other youtubers have done similar things as well. Saying there aren't aim hacks and other illegal mods in tanks would be as bogus as saying 2.0 is a flawless wonderful game. 

There was no embarrassment. The only reason I even requested that thread be taken down is the accused tankers clan mates started to make the thread a crap storm. Maybe you might want to educate yourself on matters before you spew nonsense out of your keyboard. 

MARS_REVENANT #32 Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:58 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

You might want to think before you post. LemmingRush, one of the most respected players in tanks, did a video exposing WOT cheat mods and other youtubers have done similar things as well. Saying there aren't aim hacks and other illegal mods in tanks would be as bogus as saying 2.0 is a flawless wonderful game. 

There was no embarrassment. The only reason I even requested that thread be taken down is the accused tankers clan mates started to make the thread a crap storm. Maybe you might want to educate yourself on matters before you spew nonsense out of your keyboard. 

They might have proved it, but you certainly didn't, and I didn't say they did or didn't exist, I said you were proven wrong in YOUR accusations.  Again, more lies and accusations on your part.  Just another example of your posting history on multiple forums of false accusations that cant be backed up.

I was accused of being a Seal Clubber, I have proven you wrong.

I was accused of inflating my stats, I have proven you wrong.

Next?

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 03 April 2018 - 03:59 PM.

General_Lee_Miserable #33 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

They might have proved it, but you certainly didn't, and I didn't say they did or didn't exist, I said you were proven wrong in YOUR accusations.  Again, more lies and accusations on your part.  Just another example of your posting history on multiple forums of false accusations that cant be backed up.

I was accused of being a Seal Clubber, I have proven you wrong.

I was accused of inflating my stats, I have proven you wrong.

Next?

lol... you need to stop listening to Gouidy. No one proved me wrong in anything in that thread. 

You have not disproved my claims at all, and you totally sideskirted the entire using flights to inflate your stats claim.  You have PLENTY of low tier battles in both 1.9 and 2.0. It's in your member profile. You were the head of a clan that PROMOTED low tier seal clubbing. It doesn't get any more incriminating than that. 

MARS_REVENANT #34 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:14 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

lol... you need to stop listening to Gouidy. No one proved me wrong in anything in that thread. 

You have not disproved my claims at all, and you totally sideskirted the entire using flights to inflate your stats claim.  You have PLENTY of low tier battles in both 1.9 and 2.0. It's in your member profile. You were the head of a clan that PROMOTED low tier seal clubbing. It doesn't get any more incriminating than that. 

More unfounded accusation.

Tier 4 isnt Seal clubbing, it is mandatory for earning tokens.  If you want to go do the math, you can easily find my stats for combined battles tier 3 and below.  Like I said they make up about 1% of my battles.  your accusation of stat inflation is provenn wronge because 1% of batles will not inflate win rate.

[SICK] didn't promote seal clubbing.  It promoted win rate above 60%(hard for someone IIRC).  Even my [SICK] Rating Systemtm and Clan Ranking System promoted rank promotions based on Win Rate and a Higher Average Tier.  By your own accusation you proved yourself wrong, my charts and formula are still on the forum for all to see as  I haven't begged moderators to remove them

So now you have shifted your accusations to me leading a clan that promotes seal clubbing, and again, you have offered no facts to back it up, and again, have been easily proven wrong.

0 and 4 so far.  Next?

General_Lee_Miserable #35 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

More unfounded accusation.

Tier 4 isnt Seal clubbing, it is mandatory for earning tokens.  If you want to go do the math, you can easily find my stats for combined battles tier 3 and below.  Like I said they make up about 1% of my battles.  your accusation of stat inflation is provenn wronge because 1% of batles will not inflate win rate.

[SICK] didn't promote seal clubbing.  It promoted win rate above 60%(hard for someone IIRC).  Even my [SICK] Rating Systemtm and Clan Ranking System promoted rank promotions based on Win Rate and a Higher Average Tier.  By your own accusation you proved yourself wrong, my charts and formula are still on the forum for all to see as  I haven't begged moderators to remove them

So now you have shifted your accusations to me leading a clan that promotes seal clubbing, and again, you have offered no facts to back it up, and again, have been easily proven wrong.

0 and 4 so far.  Next?

And now you are lying. It's well know that SICK encouraged seal clubbing. 

Tier 4 IS seal clubbing. Sure, use tokens as a way to make yourself feel better about it. But, it's clubbing. 

Oh..and I hate to burst your bubble, but 27 battles is 1% of your total and you have more than that in T3 and lower :-) 

MARS_REVENANT #36 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

And now you are lying. It's well know that SICK encouraged seal clubbing. 

Tier 4 IS seal clubbing. Sure, use tokens as a way to make yourself feel better about it. But, it's clubbing. 

Oh..and I hate to burst your bubble, but 27 battles is 1% of your total and you have more than that in T3 and lower :-) 

Top 2 are by your definition only, and you have been proven on multiple forums now to post unfounded accusations, so I as well as others take your statements at their worth... which s nothing.  You still haven't shown your documented proof, which was requested at the start.

27 battles out of a total of 34,375 total battles equals 1% in your world?  I like how your NEW MATH is massaged in favor of your accusations.

Your ethics have been proven wanting, your definitions false, and your accusations cant hold any water.

0 and 5.  Next?

MacDaddyMatty #37 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 443 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Girls, you're both pretty.

Please, stop fighting or take it to PM.

You're spoiling OP's thread about how he cheated his way to completing a mission, and named & shamed his co-conspirators.

Spoiler

Edited by MacDaddyMatty, 03 April 2018 - 04:46 PM.

▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

A bunch of WoT players who occasionally get shot up by bots in WoWP:

▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌

General_Lee_Miserable #38 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 April 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

Top 2 are by your definition only, and you have been proven on multiple forums now to post unfounded accusations, so I as well as others take your statements at their worth... which s nothing.  You still haven't shown your documented proof, which was requested at the start.

27 battles out of a total of 34,375 total battles equals 1% in your world?  I like how your NEW MATH is massaged in favor of your accusations.

Your ethics have been proven wanting, your definitions false, and your accusations cant hold any water.

0 and 5.  Next?

I was using your 2.0 battle count and stats, if you couldn't figure that out. 

BUT...if you insist on using 1.9 battle count and stats, 1% would be 344. Having nearly 500 battles in the FW57 alone also invalidates your claim. Thanks for playing.  Helpful hint: Don't get into math with a person who does it for a living. 

General_Lee_Miserable #39 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on 03 April 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

Girls, you're both pretty.

Please, stop fighting or take it to PM.

You're spoiling OP's thread about how he cheated his way to completing a mission, and named & shamed his co-conspirators.

Spoiler

I can't take it to PM with Mars. He called a mod into the PM last time. But, not having his buddy GP around anymore might make things a little different. See, Mars likes to be all tough on the forum. Then, as soon as you move it to PM, he has to report it and get the mods involved. 

MARS_REVENANT #40 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:52 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 03 April 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

I was using your 2.0 battle count and stats, if you couldn't figure that out. 

BUT...if you insist on using 1.9 battle count and stats, 1% would be 344. Having nearly 500 battles in the FW57 alone also invalidates your claim. Thanks for playing.  Helpful hint: Don't get into math with a person who does it for a living. 

Oh my you are right... 1.45% that is much more than ABOUT 1% that I stated.  I am ashamed of my 1.45% of battles in a tier 3, this has clearly proven my stat padding and Seal Clubbing.  What a joke....

BTW here are the FACTS that prove your accusations false... FACTS is which you don't want to provide on your own.

http://forum.worldof...406#entry678406

Promotion for win rate, for higher average tier, and even for survival.

0 and 6.  Next?

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 03 April 2018 - 04:53 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users