Jump to content


Paying it Forward

Westwall Event Mission Task Air Defense Truce Live & Let Live

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #101 Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:07 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

 

The really SAD thing is your stream. :-) 

 

After being unloaded on by all these guys, a weak stream sounds like it would be right up your alley.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


General_Lee_Miserable #102 Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

 

After being unloaded on by all these guys, a weak stream sounds like it would be right up your alley.

 

Oh no...being unloaded on in the forum. Not THAT. Considering this game and its forum is a laughing stock of the gaming community, I think I'll survive with my pride intact. Good luck streaming and putting people to sleep with that. 


Edited by General_Lee_Miserable, 06 April 2018 - 04:52 PM.


MacDaddyMatty #103 Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 474 battles
  • 170
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

 

Oh no...being unloaded on in the forum. Not THAT. Considering this game and its forum is a laughing stock of the gaming community, I think I'll survive with my pride intact. Good luck streaming and putting people to sleep with that.

 

I like WoWP and don't give a rat's a what any "community" thinks.

Its called being a grown up.

 

You may want to try it.


Edited by MacDaddyMatty, 06 April 2018 - 05:11 PM.

 ▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

A bunch of WoT players who occasionally get shot up by bots in WoWP:

 ▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌


General_Lee_Miserable #104 Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on 06 April 2018 - 05:08 PM, said:

 

I like WoWP and don't give a rat's a what any "community" thinks.

Its called being a grown up.

 

You may want to try it.

 

Don't get involved. This is a long running thing between me and him that goes back well before 2.0. 

MacDaddyMatty #105 Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 474 battles
  • 170
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

 

Don't get involved. This is a long running thing between me and him that goes back well before 2.0.

 

Not something you guys can just let go and ignore each other about?

 ▌▌ clanDDAY.com  ▌▌

A bunch of WoT players who occasionally get shot up by bots in WoWP:

 ▌▌  WoWP Clan   ▌▌


General_Lee_Miserable #106 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on 06 April 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

 

Not something you guys can just let go and ignore each other about?

 

To be 100% frank here, I can't remember the exact wording, but I suggested to him in PM a few months ago that we should just more or less just drop it. He wouldn't have any of that. 

 

You missed the glory days of the forum. There is a reason why its been mentioned that not many people like him. He was known for causing forum drama. He was kicked from more than one clan for drama. Before he reformed himself into WG's favorite pet WOWP streamer, he was quite the troll around here and would have no problems griefing and stat shaming people, when his own stats were completely from gaming the system. You can game the system to a certain extent now  but 1.9 could be completely abused. You would have had to been around here in the old days to understand. I don't know what WG was thinking by giving him that Community Ace tag, because he is the last person that deserves it. Guaranteed that 100% of the really good players who were around in Beta and post 1.0 would roll their eyes and laugh uncontrollably if they saw that community ace tag under his name. But, the truly respected players are long gone and he got himself into that position pretty much because there aren't many people left. I'm always willing to drop things, though. But, he's not man enough to meet me in the middle. 



MARS_REVENANT #107 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:29 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

 

To be 100% frank here, I can't remember the exact wording, but I suggested to him in PM a few months ago that we should just more or less just drop it. He wouldn't have any of that. 

 

You missed the glory days of the forum. There is a reason why its been mentioned that not many people like him. He was known for causing forum drama. He was kicked from more than one clan for drama. Before he reformed himself into WG's favorite pet WOWP streamer, he was quite the troll around here and would have no problems griefing and stat shaming people, when his own stats were completely from gaming the system. You can game the system to a certain extent now  but 1.9 could be completely abused. You would have had to been around here in the old days to understand. I don't know what WG was thinking by giving him that Community Ace tag, because he is the last person that deserves it. Guaranteed that 100% of the really good players who were around in Beta and post 1.0 would roll their eyes and laugh uncontrollably if they saw that community ace tag under his name. But, the truly respected players are long gone and he got himself into that position pretty much because there aren't many people left. I'm always willing to drop things, though. But, he's not man enough to meet me in the middle. 

 

"suggested to him"..."that we should more or less drop it" LOL what a joke.

 

Yeah... Go ahead and post that PM here.... The true wording and your attitude will show clearly.

 

The rest of it just lies twisted to suit your reality.

 

Speaking of PMs... does this  sound familiar?

Block Quote

 

Just stop. I'm going all medieval with the report button lately. Got posts by Mars and Gouldy deleted and I wouldn't be surprised if they got discipline. WG isn't messing around with the forums this time around, based on what I've gotten warned on. So, quit with the trolling. You don't talk to me and I won't talk to you. Be a child on your own time. Not mine. Thanks.

 

Don't play dumb. You were referencing that thread I posted on the tanks forum where I called out a cheater and that somehow got brought to this forum. Don't go there. 

 

I'm done taking flack from you trolls. Nothing but [edited]since I first came on here. Well, now that WG is actually policing the forum, I'm going to do my best to see a lot of you go extinct when you cross the line. 

 

Much different than "suggested to him"..."that we should more or less drop it"

 

Take your lame medieval threats and go extint yourself.

 

More PM joy due to nancy trying to make me extint...

 

Gotta love that one.... He gets a ban and I get tags

 


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 April 2018 - 07:39 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


General_Lee_Miserable #108 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:36 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2018 - 07:29 PM, said:

 

"suggested to him"..."that we should more or less drop it" LOL what a joke.

 

Yeah... Go ahead and post that PM here.... The true wording and your attitude will show clearly.

 

The rest of it just lies twisted to suit your reality.

 

Whatever you say :-)

General_Lee_Miserable #109 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2018 - 07:29 PM, said:

 

"suggested to him"..."that we should more or less drop it" LOL what a joke.

 

Yeah... Go ahead and post that PM here.... The true wording and your attitude will show clearly.

 

The rest of it just lies twisted to suit your reality.

 

Speaking of PMs... does this  sound familiar?

 

Much different than "suggested to him"..."that we should more or less drop it"

 

Take your lame medieval threats and go extint yourself.

 

 

Nice try. That was a PM I sent to ACE, not you. Why would I reference you in the 3rd person in a message to you! lol!!! 


Edited by General_Lee_Miserable, 06 April 2018 - 07:49 PM.


General_Lee_Miserable #110 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

Lol... so Marso gets a strike and then begs his buddy GP to overturn it lol.

 

This is awesome! 

 

GP isn't around to save you anymore, pal. 



MARS_REVENANT #111 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

 

Nice try idiot. That was a PM I sent to ACE, not you. Why would I reference you in the 3rd person in a message to you! lol!!! 

 

I didn't say it was to me... now did I... but it shows your character.  Go ahead and post the PMs you sent to me though... tough when you get called out on having to back up your statements.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


MARS_REVENANT #112 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:45 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

Lol... so Marso gets a strike and then begs his buddy GP to overturn it lol.

 

This is awesome! 

 

GP isn't around to save you anymore, pal. 

 

Don't need saving from you... you are digging your own grave... not mine.  You flatter yourself if you think that strike was from you.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


General_Lee_Miserable #113 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

 

I didn't say it was to me... now did I... but it shows your character.  Go ahead and post the PMs you sent to me though... tough when you get called out on having to back up your statements.

 

Considering you would see them as deleted on your end, It would make sense I wouldn't still have them.

 

You won't post the one that I sent, though, because it doesn't suit your agenda. 



General_Lee_Miserable #114 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

 

Don't need saving from you... you are digging your own grave... not mine.  You flatter yourself if you think that strike was from you.

 

Grave? oh no. Not THAT.  It's a forum, dude. There are no graves. It disappears when I log out. You are the only one who takes this stuff seriously. 

 

BUT... nice to know I got under your skin. Must mean I said some pretty accurate stuff. 


Edited by General_Lee_Miserable, 06 April 2018 - 07:50 PM.


MARS_REVENANT #115 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

 

Grave? oh no. Not THAT.  It's a forum, dude. There are no graves. It disappears when I log out. You are the only one who takes this stuff seriously. 

 

LOL.. the old.. "i don't take this seriously" I'm not the one butt-hurt enough to keep posting on a forum for a game I don't even play anymore.  Your character got shamed because everyone found out your true colours, and you wont stop until you think you have covered it up.  You got shamed on WOT forums... a game you do actually try-hard on, and you come here touting stories of glory over there.  Well, truth is, you are meaningless on both.  Not sure about WOWS though, but I imagine there as well.

 

What a joke.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 April 2018 - 07:53 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


General_Lee_Miserable #116 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

 

LOL.. the old.. "i don't take this seriously" I'm not the one butt-hurt enough to keep posting on a forum for a game I don't even play anymore.  Your character got shamed because everyone found out your true colours, and you wont stop until you think you have covered it up.  You got shamed on WOT forums... a game you do actually try-hard on, and you come here touting stories of glory over there.  Well, truth is, you are meaningless on both.  Not sure about WOWS though, but I imagine there as well.

 

What a joke.

 

Actually, my recent WN8 and WR indicate I'm a good to very good WOT player. Sorry to burst your bubble on that. However, I don't recall ever saying I had moments of glory. Nice imagination there. 

 

Oh..and if I am so shamed on the world of tanks forum, why is my forum rep (1921)  higher on the tanks forum than yours is here (1738)?  Doesn't say much for you then. 

 

 



MARS_REVENANT #117 Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:46 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

Actually, my recent WN8 and WR indicate I'm a good to very good WOT player. Sorry to burst your bubble on that. However, I don't recall ever saying I had moments of glory. Nice imagination there. 

 

Oh..and if I am so shamed on the world of tanks forum, why is my forum rep (1921)  higher on the tanks forum than yours is here (1738)?  Doesn't say much for you then. 

 

 

 

Further hypocrisy.  You cant even remember what you say from one sentence to the next.  And more WOT promo that means nothing here.

 

Yeah... that's a great forum score you got there... in a population 100 times greater than we have here.  Just more false math to support your delusions of grandeur. If you want apples to apples... look at your score here... and that's  after you spam your own messages with your alt account and after they removed the -1 capability.  LOL.

 

I've never seen anyone try so hard and fail so miserably.  Cant wait for you to follow through on your threat to make me extinct.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 April 2018 - 08:50 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


General_Lee_Miserable #118 Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 317 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Further hypocrisy.  You cant even remember what you say from one sentence to the next.  And more WOT promo that means nothing here.

 

Yeah... that's a great forum score you got there... in a population 100 times greater than we have here.  Just more false math to support your delusions of grandeur. 

 

I think we've established who is full of it...and it's not me :-) This has been fun. But, time to go out and do Friday night things. 



MARS_REVENANT #119 Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:52 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • 9,331
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

I think we've established who is full of it...and it's not me :-) This has been fun. But, time to go out and do Friday night things. 

 

We sure did... now lets see if you can take your own advice... and drop it.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #120 Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 676 battles
  • 3,346
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 06 April 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

 

To be 100% frank here, I can't remember the exact wording, but I suggested to him in PM a few months ago that we should just more or less just drop it. He wouldn't have any of that. 

 

You missed the glory days of the forum. There is a reason why its been mentioned that not many people like him. He was known for causing forum drama. He was kicked from more than one clan for drama. Before he reformed himself into WG's favorite pet WOWP streamer, he was quite the troll around here and would have no problems griefing and stat shaming people, when his own stats were completely from gaming the system. You can game the system to a certain extent now  but 1.9 could be completely abused. You would have had to been around here in the old days to understand. I don't know what WG was thinking by giving him that Community Ace tag, because he is the last person that deserves it. Guaranteed that 100% of the really good players who were around in Beta and post 1.0 would roll their eyes and laugh uncontrollably if they saw that community ace tag under his name. But, the truly respected players are long gone and he got himself into that position pretty much because there aren't many people left. I'm always willing to drop things, though. But, he's not man enough to meet me in the middle. 

I dunno brother... why would he admit wrong when:

1- He isn't really

B- It's not in his nature to ever accept defeat

B.z- He and you seem to like typing

:facepalm:


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users