Please don't put Invasion mode into the Rotation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Anubis_TD #1 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2444 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Plz don't put invasion mode into map rotation.

(attrition is fine).

I beleive it will be the final nail in this games coffin.

This game needs reason for people to play, not to stop playing.

Between bugs, crashes and broken/abused planes, you cannot add another element that drives people away.

I want this game to succeed and the idea of invasion is sound but it is not functioning well in the game environment.

I understand we don't have a population for a test server and these events are basically that; but please see it doesn't work and try something new.

TY concerned pilot

pyantoryng #2 Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:11 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1293 battles

You know what? The 2.0 version was forced through the overwhelmingly negative review.

...maybe this will be where WG/Persha's luck end...if they take that route again with Invasion...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

comtedumas #3 Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:51 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3856 battles
  • [FK] FK
I agree, invasion mode needs more work and should be for special events.  Attrition would work better as a everyday mode.  

MARS_REVENANT #4 Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:23 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 2960 battles
Personally, I wouldn't mind it being added.  My overall Win Rate went up over the weekend with about 65 - 70 battles played.  I was on attacking and defending sides equally I think.  Since playing Invasion and Attrition, Conquest seems boring and easy.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Anubis_TD #5 Posted 07 April 2018 - 03:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2444 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

It may not be so bad as a rotation when people can't prep for it specifically. 

But as of now, it is imbalanced  (better than week one ) but still off.  though not sure how to fix it without a total revamp.  If you skew the number any further it will quickly flop to the other side.

The first week felt like this mod was designed to counter GA's abuse of win rates, but now grouping of 2+ GA's can get easy wins still.

But GA's and Bombers MM balance is another issue that needs addressing, Like Arty and Carries, but that is for another post.

Mojoe_Bailey #6 Posted 07 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Senior Airman

• 948 battles
  • [FK] FK
I agree. Invasion is bad. We should get a CHOICE to participate in either Conquest, Attrition, or Invasion. It should always be a choice and not FORCED like it is now. They need to tweak Invasion so it isn't such a huge cluster****. We need balance and it needs to make more sense. Right now it is a hellhole to go in there. Most people lose 4% of their win rate because just too many players in general and hard to do well. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users