Block Quote

Lesley_Knife # 8     Sent Yesterday, Mar 27, 2018 - 8:30 pm
Foreman
Developer
Community Manager
485 fights 

Block Quote

sunny_wind (Mar 27, 2018 - 15:26) wrote:

Q. Comrades gentlemen developers. Next topic, with a beautiful skin (so do not twist-it's a mod) So the question is. Theme with the mod, specially created by your order by the veteran of the super test? What would more people install the mod? And you will be able to answer many questions, -The whole thing in the modes, the correct work of the client is not guaranteed. Or can not the skins affect the client's work?

A. You have an interesting theory, but you have to destroy it. We did not order such a mod. If we ordered some modifications, then for different events. At the moment, we abandoned this practice precisely because there are too many problems with the mods. 

RU WoWP Forums source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 236          Posted Yesterday, Mar 27, 2018 - 5:03 pm

Ml. lieutenant
Developer
201 fight 

Block Quote

noJI3yHoK (Mar 27, 2018 - 12:33) wrote:

Q. Good afternoon! After the last update, the profitability in combat fell, in comparison with the release 2.0. Can you find out how much it was reduced?

A. Kind. Clarified - no changes in the economy was not. Some fluctuations in the new modes are possible. If necessary, we will correct them. 

RU WoWP Forums source link

Funny I still have my emblem for the CT Server testing

I wonder why WG has not stripped that award too? 

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

LMG #2 Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2436 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 28 March 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

Here is some news from the RU WoWP Forums

Funny I still have my emblem for the CT Server testing

I wonder why WG has not stripped that award too? 

Makes me sad that I can equip my Open Beta emblems on the Fw 189 C, but not on any aircraft after it :(

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Tedster_ #3 Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 531 battles
  • [_FAM_] _FAM_

View PostLMG, on 28 March 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

Makes me sad that I can equip my Open Beta emblems on the Fw 189 C, but not on any aircraft after it :(

Yep.  I have alpha emblems on the planes that can equip them, which doesn't seem to be many lately :(
[MAHOU] flank caller in tonks, [-K-] BB main (and supertest coordinator) in botes, here to shoot some planes and have fun.

Also tagged with news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users