Eventually fix the spawn in to a mountain on Silence of Ice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheMadPizzler #1 Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:25 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2311 battles

I dunno... it's kinda fun respawning in the middle airfield and immediately running into a mountain.   It's exciting remembering after it happens that I'm supposed to remember that on this map, I shouldn't want to spawn in the middle of the map... thanks for keeping my mind agile.   I can't figure out if this instant death after re-spawn is a bug or a feature.. it's just so much fun to die immediately.

Well.. come to think of it.. can you make this feature available for every spawn point during the "Invasion" mode, especially during this awesome kick-off event?

xXx_BulletMagnet_xXx #2 Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1209 battles
I have been involuntarily trying to destroy the pyramids as well as the beautifully snow capped mountains.If you do survive the spawning/respawning deaths you fly your GA forever to the target and right before you drop your first bomb all the targets explode and then you fly half way around the world to have all the targets auto-poof before you can drop your first bomb again.What an improvement over 1.9.3 LOL

Attached Thumbnails

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #3 Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2309 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

I've about stopped respawing anywhere other than the initial points, either because I get plowed into an obstacle before allowed to gain control or always show up facing the wrong way versus a horde of bandits.

The left hand planes for the northern spawn on some of the Albion variants also end up rather close to the barrage balloons around the NE garrison location; one match tonight blue lost a GAA right off.

Likewise, the Invasion mode is incredibly bad about spawning planes into a wall of fire before it even registers I'm back in the match at my end.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 24 March 2018 - 06:25 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

hoom #4 Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:15 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3538 battles

Only one has been that mountain one for me & its disappointing its survived 2 patches already.

Did nearly run into a Pyramid once but I'm pretty sure that was just because I was alt-tabbed & missed the first several secs, did just avoid it.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users