From Na to EU, ASIA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nikaball #1 Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

Airman Basic

• 458 battles
I have an account on NA server but I live in GEORGIA in the middle of EU and ASIA. Its very annoying if I cant play with people in my region. I almost unlocked 10 tier I cant start all over. Is it possible to transfer proggress to eu server?

jack_wdw #2 Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 209 battles
Nope impossible.
I had the same problem, started my career on NA server and figured this out only when i was already at tier VI in most tiers.
I thought they could transfer gold but no planes.

Anyway they shoud unify their accounts and let you choose to which server you would want to connect after login.

pyantoryng #3 Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:15 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1296 battles

Planes has no ASIA region and likely no plans in the foreseeable future.

...and no, outside of very specific opportunities you can't transfer.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Worland #4 Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:58 PM

Master Sergeant

• 376 battles
If planes is anything like tanks, transferring servers is problematic because (1) each server has vehicles the others do not, and (2) the cost of items is not the same on each server.

The server transfers they have allowed on tanks required an employee going through the account, creating an account on the new server, adding each vehicle they own, experience, credits, Gold, premium time, and refunding or exchanging vehicles not on the target server. Quite an involved process.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users