6 replies to this topic

Akirishin #1 Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Akirishin’s build/aircraft’s specifications begin at: 1:09

Aircraft comparisons begin at: 16:13

Combat begins at: 26:19

Greetings and salutations, this is Akirishin. I hope you enjoy this video as I talk you through my build and strategy for the Tier X British Gloster Javelin Heavy Fighter. I will also compare this aircraft to other Tier X heavy fighters and, of course, I will feature some PVP so that you can see the Javelin in action.

If you are not already a subscriber, I encourage you to hit the subscribe button. Also, if you enjoyed this video your thumbs up lets me know you liked it and is greatly appreciated!

Music:

Epic Battle Speech by Wayne Jones

Griphop by Kevin MacLeod

Griphop by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecomm...rg/licenses/...) Source: http://incompetech.c...sic/royalty-... Artist: http://incompetech.com/

FLAP_ALOT #2 Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• 308 battles

thankyou for taking the time and effort on producing this very informative post

enjoyed it very much

Akirishin #3 Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostFLAP_ALOT, on 19 March 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

thankyou for taking the time and effort on producing this very informative post

enjoyed it very much

It was my pleasure to do so Flap_Alot.  So glad you enjoyed the video!

Perrigrino #4 Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1673 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
nicely done, well thought out. One of the planes I have had my eye on. Since you mentioned your aim, I payed atten' in the vid. Perhaps a silly question, but have you tried dialing down your dpi on the mouse? or turning down sensitivity? I experimented for a long time as I had similar problems as well, but at lower tiers. Even found a gaming site that made recommendations for gaming mouse settings.

Akirishin #5 Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostPerrigrino, on 28 March 2018 - 06:15 AM, said:

nicely done, well thought out. One of the planes I have had my eye on. Since you mentioned your aim, I payed atten' in the vid. Perhaps a silly question, but have you tried dialing down your dpi on the mouse? or turning down sensitivity? I experimented for a long time as I had similar problems as well, but at lower tiers. Even found a gaming site that made recommendations for gaming mouse settings.

View PostPerrigrino, on 28 March 2018 - 06:15 AM, said:

Hmm, I have not considered the mouse sensitivity.  It is a Razer Naga and I do have sensitivity up.  I will experiment.  Thank you for the compliment re the vid.  I am glad you enjoyed it.

Perrigrino #6 Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1673 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
I have Logitech G502. 1900 dpi. Sensitivity to 0. Win 10 mouse setting- Precision- unchecked (advice from gaming site, seems to help, something about maintaining ratio in all areas of screen).

Edited by Perrigrino, 30 March 2018 - 07:52 AM.

PostTraumatic #7 Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:24 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1300 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

Get a joystick.  You can do things with a plane with a joystick that you cannot do with a mouse.

Nice vids bro

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users