Jump to content


Kostikov 302 mission "More gold" bugged?!? (Ki-94-I mission "More gold" is bugge...


  • Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #61 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3713 battles
  • 9,301
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 12 April 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

 

This reply was a total waste of time from your part. Ohhh .....sorry, I forgot, you have no real life, so you can waste all the time you want.

 

The missions required that you had to win the battles.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Sheeple_Slayer #62 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 535 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 13 April 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

 

The missions required that you had to win the battles.

 

This reply was a total waste of time from your part. Ohhh .....sorry, I forgot, you have no real life, so you can waste all the time you want.

MARS_REVENANT #63 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3713 battles
  • 9,301
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 13 April 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

 

This reply was a total waste of time from your part. Ohhh .....sorry, I forgot, you have no real life, so you can waste all the time you want.

 

Basically You purchase the Plane from the premium shop, and it came with 10 extra missions where you had to win a battle to receive an extra amount of gold.  It was repeatable 10 times.  You have to be careful though, if you don't complete the mission objective, you wont get the gold until you do.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Sheeple_Slayer #64 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 535 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 13 April 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

 

Basically You purchase the Plane from the premium shop, and it came with 10 extra missions where you had to win a battle to receive an extra amount of gold.  It was repeatable 10 times.  You have to be careful though, if you don't complete the mission objective, you wont get the gold until you do.

This reply was a total waste of time from your part. Ohhh .....sorry, I forgot, you have no real life, so you can waste all the time you want.

P.S.: Better use this time you waste by cleaning your house man.


Edited by Sheeple_Slayer, 13 April 2018 - 02:49 PM.


SonicPariah #65 Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:09 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 422 battles
  • 835
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016

Watch the attacking guys.

 

No need for aggressive commentary here.



Sheeple_Slayer #66 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:16 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 535 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 13 April 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

Watch the attacking guys.

 

No need for aggressive commentary here.

I only want my 4500 gold man. Me and others like me who were robbed by these incompetent managers and developers.

And these neckbeard jokers come here and troll this topic! They have nothing intelligent to say, they just enjoy to irritate decent players like us.



Perco_lator #67 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:25 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11 battles
  • 600
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 13 April 2018 - 08:16 PM, said:

I only want my 4500 gold man. Me and others like me who were robbed by these incompetent managers and developers.

And these neckbeard jokers come here and troll this topic! They have nothing intelligent to say, they just enjoy to irritate decent players like us.

 

Sorry did you just call yourself a decent player?

 


"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."


Steel_Raine #68 Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:52 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3500 battles
  • 37
  • [FK] FK
  • Member since:
    02-07-2017

Guys can we stay on topic here?

 

I just want to know what WG is doing about fixing these missions or providing compensation and how much longer it will be?

There hasn't been any word on what they are doing or when they are planning on fixing this, that at the least would be nice seeing how as this has been going on for some time.

I'm not trying to make this a bigger issue than it is but its very frustrating when you make a purchase you arent provided what was promised.

SonicPariah I know you are new to the job but is there anything you can find out about this?

 

Thanks



MARS_REVENANT #69 Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3713 battles
  • 9,301
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSteel_Raine, on 13 April 2018 - 11:52 PM, said:

Guys can we stay on topic here?

 

I just want to know what WG is doing about fixing these missions or providing compensation and how much longer it will be?

There hasn't been any word on what they are doing or when they are planning on fixing this, that at the least would be nice seeing how as this has been going on for some time.

I'm not trying to make this a bigger issue than it is but its very frustrating when you make a purchase you arent provided what was promised.

SonicPariah I know you are new to the job but is there anything you can find out about this?

 

Thanks

 

Have you filed a support ticket?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Steel_Raine #70 Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3500 battles
  • 37
  • [FK] FK
  • Member since:
    02-07-2017

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 15 April 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

 

Have you filed a support ticket?

 

Yep, a whole bunch of them, every time they close one out I file another just to make sure :)

 

Though same reply every time, we appreciate your patience, we are working on it blah blah blah, but no mention of when the issue will be resolved.



MARS_REVENANT #71 Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3713 battles
  • 9,301
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
So they did confirm it is a known issue and they are working on it. 

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Steel_Raine #72 Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:04 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3500 battles
  • 37
  • [FK] FK
  • Member since:
    02-07-2017

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 15 April 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

So they did confirm it is a known issue and they are working on it. 

 

They did as it is their standard reply, though what I want to know is a timeframe when this may be resolved, as it could be tomorrow or next year (which by then I may not even be playing the game anymore). I think that if a certain amount of time has passed they should provide some compensation for the issue.



MARS_REVENANT #73 Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3713 battles
  • 9,301
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSteel_Raine, on 15 April 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

 

They did as it is their standard reply, though what I want to know is a timeframe when this may be resolved, as it could be tomorrow or next year (which by then I may not even be playing the game anymore). I think that if a certain amount of time has passed they should provide some compensation for the issue.

 

It will probably be fixed SOON.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


jswap #74 Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:04 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 1869 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    12-28-2014
You'd think they would just give us the 2500 gold and be done with it.  Their weeks-long delay is causing a lot of bad blood, at least for me.

MARS_REVENANT #75 Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3713 battles
  • 9,301
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjswap, on 16 April 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

You'd think they would just give us the 2500 gold and be done with it.  Their weeks-long delay is causing a lot of bad blood, at least for me.

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


StoptheViolins #76 Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:43 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1655 battles
  • 874
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Any news? Between this bug and the plane grind fest (grats to those who earned them) kind of blew the wind out of my sails.  It shouldn't take a month to sort out this bug.  More precisely make things right with the customers...

SonicPariah #77 Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 422 battles
  • 835
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016
Still working on the issue as the people who had the logs and information are no longer with the company so I am having to scrobble everything back together.

StoptheViolins #78 Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:46 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1655 battles
  • 874
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSonicPariah, on 20 April 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

Still working on the issue as the people who had the logs and information are no longer with the company so I am having to scrobble everything back together.

 

Eeeek.

jswap #79 Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:15 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 1869 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    12-28-2014

View PostSonicPariah, on 20 April 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

Still working on the issue as the people who had the logs and information are no longer with the company so I am having to scrobble everything back together.

 

Sonic, any chance you could just send 2250 gold to everyone who bought the planes that included the missions?  (The first 250 gold was already paid out because the mission worked once, but was not repeatable like it should have been)  It would be a nice goodwill gesture to your customers for the long delay, plus it would make your life a lot easier, I suspect.

Wombatmetal #80 Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:36 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 785 battles
  • 813
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View PostSonicPariah, on 20 April 2018 - 08:39 AM, said:

Still working on the issue as the people who had the logs and information are no longer with the company so I am having to scrobble everything back together.

The annoying thing today is they are giving another gold mission away with the XF85. Are we going to get the same results and failure?

 

I have a 302 with bugged mission btw, just watching it sort out. You must be crazy to think I will get a Goblin before I know it works






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users