Jump to content


Kostikov 302 mission "More gold" bugged?!? (Ki-94-I mission "More gold" is bugge...


  • Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

The_Wild_Weasel #101 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1928 battles
  • 446
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

yeah , I got "hosed" on those missions the last time they sold the Kostikov, oh ...and dont mention the 9 skill pilot fiasco..... 

 

WG Continues to shoot themselves in both feet.

 

W_W



I_QQ_4_U #102 Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:11 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2111 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 07 May 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

 

Nope, not hoping anything like that at all.

 

We are looking into what caused the issue and seeing if we can replicate the issue and then fix it before manually paying it out.

 

This is make sure that something more in-depth is not broken so that this issue will not happen again.

 

Still looking into it? I have not played over the last few weeks and just logged in to find the game is completely different but still no gold that I paid for. Like I said, they're just hoping we forget about it. I'm not one to rage about insignificant things in video games but this is just giving their customers the middle finger up our rear turret.

Sheeple_Slayer #103 Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:46 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 18 June 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

 

Still looking into it? I have not played over the last few weeks and just logged in to find the game is completely different but still no gold that I paid for. Like I said, they're just hoping we forget about it. I'm not one to rage about insignificant things in video games but this is just giving their customers the middle finger up our rear turret.

 

Yeah man, they took their time to entirely change the game, but still had no time to solve those bugged missions and give us what we paid for.

This is pure dictatorship robbery and these people are effectively thieves!

They know very well (and we know too) that we can't do anything, we are powerless, we are entirely at their mercy. They can do whatever they want and we can't do anything, we have to beg them for what is rightfully ours. For example, if they decide to shut down this game and just go, what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing! We lost all the money we put in premiums and gold and other things, right?

We trusted them with our money, because our common sense told us that their business must be based on mutual trust and respect for their players!

But, with this situation, with their refuse to solve these bugged missions and to give them back to us so we can earn that gold, or just simply give us that gold, they just simply show us how they can piss on us and we can't do nothing about it!

Maybe there is a way to reach their Belarus big boss and let him know about this? Maybe somebody in this company still believe in respect and trust? Can we directly write a letter or an email to the president of Wargaming and show him what is happening with this WoWP?

It seems that only this particular game, WoWP, is like this, those who manage the other games, like WoT and WoWS, still have respect for their players! Look, for example, at WoT, they gave to their players compensations in premium days and other stuff, only because they had some issues with the server ( https://worldoftanks...or-game-outage/ ) ! And these ones here refuse to give us the gold we paid for with our money?


Edited by Sheeple_Slayer, 18 June 2018 - 02:58 PM.


I_QQ_4_U #104 Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2111 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 18 June 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

 

 They can do whatever they want and we can't do anything, we have to beg them for what is rightfully ours. For example, if they decide to shut down this game and just go, what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing! We lost all the money we put in premiums and gold and other things, right?

 

Uh, you pay money to access parts of the game, if you think you own anything then your mistaken.  When you go to see a movie and buy a ticket do you ask for that money back when it's over?

 

 I just want access to the part of the game I paid for while the game still exists, I never would have paid for it without the gold missions.



CorvusCorvax #105 Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3406 battles
  • 3,753
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I mentioned this solution before, and I will say it again:  WG listens when actual, real money changes hands.  If your customers stop paying, then you know that you made a mistake.  So, you either play what they give, play and continue to pay, or uninstall and move to some other game.

 

Two of those solutions involve not spending an additional dime.  Two of those solutions also tacitly accept that you got taken on this particular purchase, and likely you won't see any sort of money back, or gold given, or any other considerations.  Only one solution sends the message that WG understands.  No more money, lost human player.

 

For the rest of us who play regularly, I suggest that we limit our spending on the game (real money) until most of the hassles with this patch are addressed.



Sheeple_Slayer #106 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:39 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 18 June 2018 - 04:17 PM, said:

I mentioned this solution before, and I will say it again:  WG listens when actual, real money changes hands.  If your customers stop paying, then you know that you made a mistake.  So, you either play what they give, play and continue to pay, or uninstall and move to some other game.

 

Two of those solutions involve not spending an additional dime.  Two of those solutions also tacitly accept that you got taken on this particular purchase, and likely you won't see any sort of money back, or gold given, or any other considerations.  Only one solution sends the message that WG understands.  No more money, lost human player.

 

For the rest of us who play regularly, I suggest that we limit our spending on the game (real money) until most of the hassles with this patch are addressed.

I stopped playing WoWP and buying from their premium shop for almost 1 month and a half. And I will not play WOWP until they give me my 4500 gold.

Contrary, I played WOT and WOWS, especially WOWS, because I have no beef with them. I know they are WG too, but their staff didn't nothing wrong to me. They are totally different in mentality, this WOWP seems like something totally different from the rest of the company, almost like a cancer or a parasite.



SonicPariah #107 Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • 879
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 18 June 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

 

Still looking into it? I have not played over the last few weeks and just logged in to find the game is completely different but still no gold that I paid for. Like I said, they're just hoping we forget about it. I'm not one to rage about insignificant things in video games but this is just giving their customers the middle finger up our rear turret.

 

For the Kostikov Gold Missions, they should have been paid out for Players who did not receive the full completion.

 

If you have not filed a ticket, please file one and Support will be able to track and pay out if necessary.



The_Wild_Weasel #108 Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:59 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1928 battles
  • 446
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I never got mine, submitted multiple tickets...but I dont care anymore.... certainly WG doesnt..... it shows with this garbage patch

 



Sheeple_Slayer #109 Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:30 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 19 June 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

 

For the Kostikov Gold Missions, they should have been paid out for Players who did not receive the full completion.

 

If you have not filed a ticket, please file one and Support will be able to track and pay out if necessary.

I did this about 2 weeks ago. The answer was "we know the problem, we don't have the solution, wait for it" and they simply closed the ticket.

I would like to ask you, why only the Kostikov mission? Why not the Ki-94-1 mission too? Because this sale came out a few days after Kostikov, with the exactly same bugged mission!



I_QQ_4_U #110 Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:04 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2111 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 19 June 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

 

For the Kostikov Gold Missions, they should have been paid out for Players who did not receive the full completion.

 

If you have not filed a ticket, please file one and Support will be able to track and pay out if necessary.

 

My ticket was closed.

SonicPariah #111 Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:50 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • 879
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016
Please let me know the Ticket Numbers and we will be glad to investigate.

I_QQ_4_U #112 Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:26 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2111 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 20 June 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

Please let me know the Ticket Numbers and we will be glad to investigate.

 

2524838

Sheeple_Slayer #113 Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:37 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 18 June 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

 

Uh, you pay money to access parts of the game, if you think you own anything then your mistaken.  When you go to see a movie and buy a ticket do you ask for that money back when it's over?

 

 I just want access to the part of the game I paid for while the game still exists, I never would have paid for it without the gold missions.

 

I understand, but.... when I go to see a movie, I pay 10$ and I know it will be on the screen for 1 1/2 hours. In this game, I pay 60$ to have access to play a premium pixel plane. And if I play today and they shut down the server tomorrow, or in a month?

I konw, game is free, nobody force me to buy something, but ... 1. I don't have time and I don't want to grind planes, I just want to play for fun (not for status, not for fame, not for having tier 10 planes) .... and 2. I consider like a sort of moral duty to pay some money and to support this games (but WoWP managers really don't deserve that).



Sheeple_Slayer #114 Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:40 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 20 June 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

Please let me know the Ticket Numbers and we will be glad to investigate.

 

My last ticket was 2574354, 3 weeks ago. Thanks!



I_QQ_4_U #115 Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:42 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2111 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 21 June 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

 

I understand, but.... when I go to see a movie, I pay 10$ and I know it will be on the screen for 1 1/2 hours. In this game, I pay 60$ to have access to play a premium pixel plane. And if I play today and they shut down the server tomorrow, or in a month?

 

 

Then them's the breaks. So just like a movie no game is going to last forever so anything you buy in a game is only going to last as long as that game is in operation.

Sheeple_Slayer #116 Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 20 June 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

Please let me know the Ticket Numbers and we will be glad to investigate.

 

So? Did you investigate mister? Or they treated you like they treat us, too (a.k.a. they don't give a sh.t)?

 

4500 gold is about 27 CA$, so these people deliberately stole this money from me and I can't do nothing about it!


Edited by Sheeple_Slayer, 26 June 2018 - 12:17 PM.


SonicPariah #117 Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:29 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • 879
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 26 June 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

So? Did you investigate mister? Or they treated you like they treat us, too (a.k.a. they don't give a sh.t)?

 

4500 gold is about 27 CA$, so these people deliberately stole this money from me and I can't do nothing about it!

 

Any ticket entered should either have received their Gold or a response with an explanation of the Gold they received.

 

If that did not happen, please let me know!



Sheeple_Slayer #118 Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:55 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 26 June 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

Any ticket entered should either have received their Gold or a response with an explanation of the Gold they received.

 

If that did not happen, please let me know!

 

OK mister SonicPariah, here is my fresh new ticket, made a few minutes ago:

 

ID 2596292: Personal Mission

See ticket ID 2523211 and forum topic http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/52312-kostikov-302-mission-more-gold-bugged-ki-94-i-mission-more-gold-is-bugged-too/

So, like you already are supposed to know, the missions MORE GOLD from the Kostikov 302 and Ki-94-I bundles were bugged.The missions were supposed to be available 10 times and the reward was supposed to be 250 gold each time the mission was accomplished.
In fact, the missions were available only 1 time, instead of 10 times, so I was rewarded only once for each, which means 250 gold x 2 missions = 500 gold.
You still owe me 250 gold x 9 times x 2 missions = 4500 gold, because you were not capable to fix that bug and to give me back the missions.
The moderator SONIC PARIAH, said on forum that you are ready to pay the gold, to compensate the players who bought the bundles, so here I am, I'm expecting you to pay me 4500 gold (at least) for the 2 missions.
Of course, if you still have some common sense, you can and you will add some more gold to compensate me for the waiting time (almost 3 month).

 

So, I asked (begged) once again for what I paid for and what should be mine! Let's see what is the answer! keep you in touch!

Now, back to WoWS!


Edited by Sheeple_Slayer, 27 June 2018 - 12:58 AM.


SonicPariah #119 Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:27 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • 879
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 27 June 2018 - 12:55 AM, said:

 

OK mister SonicPariah, here is my fresh new ticket, made a few minutes ago:

 

ID 2596292: Personal Mission

See ticket ID 2523211 and forum topic http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/52312-kostikov-302-mission-more-gold-bugged-ki-94-i-mission-more-gold-is-bugged-too/

So, like you already are supposed to know, the missions MORE GOLD from the Kostikov 302 and Ki-94-I bundles were bugged.The missions were supposed to be available 10 times and the reward was supposed to be 250 gold each time the mission was accomplished.
In fact, the missions were available only 1 time, instead of 10 times, so I was rewarded only once for each, which means 250 gold x 2 missions = 500 gold.
You still owe me 250 gold x 9 times x 2 missions = 4500 gold, because you were not capable to fix that bug and to give me back the missions.
The moderator SONIC PARIAH, said on forum that you are ready to pay the gold, to compensate the players who bought the bundles, so here I am, I'm expecting you to pay me 4500 gold (at least) for the 2 missions.
Of course, if you still have some common sense, you can and you will add some more gold to compensate me for the waiting time (almost 3 month).

 

So, I asked (begged) once again for what I paid for and what should be mine! Let's see what is the answer! keep you in touch!

Now, back to WoWS!

 

Perfect! 


I will keep an eye on it and see if I can expedite it.



Sheeple_Slayer #120 Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:29 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 548 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostSonicPariah, on 27 June 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

 

Perfect! 


I will keep an eye on it and see if I can expedite it.

 

THIS MUST BE A F..KING NIGHTMARE!

Look at their answer:

 

Hello Sheeple_Slayer

Thank you for contacting us and apologies for the delay in responding.

We appreciate you keeping us updated about the bug you've encountered and for sending us your info.

Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue!

The additional information that you have provided has been sent off to the development team for review. We truly appreciate your contribution to improving the experience of World of Warplanes.

Moving forward, we see here that you received 250 Gold from doing the Kostikov 302 (U.S.S.R.) mission. With that said, we've credited your account with the remaining 2,250 Gold that you should have received to your account.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and have a nice day.

 

ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY? OR MENTALLY ILL? OR WHAT?

They gave me only 2250 gold? But what about the Ki-94-I bundle? What about the other 2250 gold? They didn't have the minimal common sense to do a mention about this, even if I clearly wrote about it in each one of my tickets???

 

Look Mr. Sonic Pariah what I replied them:

 

NO, IT IS NOT SOLVED!
What about my ticket ID 2525438, which you merged with ticked ID 2523211???
The Ki-94-I bundle had the same mission and the mission was bugged too!
Where is my 2250 GOLD from the Ki-94-I bundle???

 

Let's see how far they can push their lack of common sense and respect!!! Let's see what is their answer!!!

 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users