Kostikov 302 mission "More gold" bugged?!? (Ki-94-I mission "More gold" is bugge...

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

SonicPariah #121 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostSheeple_Slayer, on 01 July 2018 - 03:29 AM, said:

THIS MUST BE A F..KING NIGHTMARE!

Look at their answer:

Hello Sheeple_Slayer

Thank you for contacting us and apologies for the delay in responding.

We appreciate you keeping us updated about the bug you've encountered and for sending us your info.

Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue!

The additional information that you have provided has been sent off to the development team for review. We truly appreciate your contribution to improving the experience of World of Warplanes.

Moving forward, we see here that you received 250 Gold from doing the Kostikov 302 (U.S.S.R.) mission. With that said, we've credited your account with the remaining 2,250 Gold that you should have received to your account.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and have a nice day.

ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY? OR MENTALLY ILL? OR WHAT?

They gave me only 2250 gold? But what about the Ki-94-I bundle? What about the other 2250 gold? They didn't have the minimal common sense to do a mention about this, even if I clearly wrote about it in each one of my tickets???

Look Mr. Sonic Pariah what I replied them:

NO, IT IS NOT SOLVED!
What about my ticket ID 2525438, which you merged with ticked ID 2523211???
The Ki-94-I bundle had the same mission and the mission was bugged too!
Where is my 2250 GOLD from the Ki-94-I bundle???

Let's see how far they can push their lack of common sense and respect!!! Let's see what is their answer!!!

Will check on it and see if it can get escalated.

I_QQ_4_U #122 Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2108 battles
So I guess they're still working on it? Still no resolution after 4 months. I have tried twice to send in another ticket and both times I was unable to because they're having a problem. How convenient.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users