Crew mods?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

I_QQ_4_U #1 Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2106 battles

Is there anything like they have for WoT that put the last used crew in your plane when you select it? It's so irritating when you play a plane to train up a pilot only to find out you have one that's not even trained for that plane, especially when you have a good game as your first win and just wasted all that pilot XP. I know I should just delete a pilot or two but I may use them some day.

Funny thing is that pilots in WoWP don't seem to effect the performance of a plane nearly as much as crews in WoT do to your tanks. I just played this game with a 75% pilot with no skills and I didn't even notice. If I played any tier over 2 in WoT with a 75% crew it would have been brutally obvious.

https://s14.postimg....djbop35/Doh.jpg

pyantoryng #2 Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:41 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1310 battles
10k isn't that much as tier go up and the 90% training is guaranteed to be 90% whether from 50% up or from one class to another...the only problem is the stupid decision made a long time ago that removed the premium's ability to train crew percentage...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users