definition of "capture points while defending sectors"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

arrrgh #1 Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1167 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
So, does this include when you reduce the opponents capture points when they are capturing a neutral sector?  Or, is it only when you are defending a sector you already control?

Any pointers as to how much each plane type is worth?   I assume a kill is worth nothing if your control of the sector is already at 100%?

pyantoryng #2 Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:02 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1614 battles
Capture points while defending is for blue sectors (sectors you already control). Any planes worth 40 points each, and it seems to not count when sector is already at 100%.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3715 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postarrrgh, on 12 March 2018 - 04:35 AM, said:

So, does this include when you reduce the opponents capture points when they are capturing a neutral sector?  Or, is it only when you are defending a sector you already control?

Any pointers as to how much each plane type is worth?   I assume a kill is worth nothing if your control of the sector is already at 100%?

I just did  this for a mission last night.  needed to get 400 capture points while defending and survive the entire battle.

It needs to be a blue sector, and kills only count once the sector is open for attack, so you have to wait for the 'lock' icon and the countdown to go away.  Basically you just kill planes while defending, it doesn't matter if the sector is 100% blue or if the enemy has started to capture it.  As long as you are taking out planes within the circle it should count.  

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users