There is a 0% chance anyone will get the Do 335

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #61 Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• 6757 battles
SAME HERE, GOT TO 15 AND SUDDENLY IT WAS LIKE ALL THE PLANES AGAINST ME, MOSTLY BOTS WERE EITHER HIGH FLYERS THAT TAKE TO MUCH TIME TO KILL OR EXTREMELY FAST BOTS THAT I NOTICED WERE HARDER TO KILL THAN NORMAL. KILLED 21 DID NOT DIE, THEN I REALIZED IT WAS RIGGED AGAINST ME. MY STATS THROUGHOUT GAME SHOULD HAVE TOOK CARE OF ALL THOSE SECONDARY MISSION, BUT OH NO, DO EACH INDIVIDUALLY FROM SCRATCH !! SAD WAY TO DRAW MORE INTEREST FROM NEW PLAYERS !!  ALMOST LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO RUN OFF THE VETERANS....WORKED HARD AND GOT NOTHING FOR MY DEDICATION TO THE GAME!  LIKE HAVING SOMEONE STEP IN DOG DOOKIE AND RUBBING IT ON YOUR NEW PANTS... SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS INVOLVING GREED...SINCERELY.HAMHOCK JONES.....DEDICATED PILOT...

MARS_REVENANT #62 Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:58 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3443 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

So they guy that started this thread stating there is 0% chance to get these missions done has completed them for both planes with 2 weeks to spare... and started a thread about that.

http://forum.worldof...876#entry727876

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

pyantoryng #63 Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:02 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 26 March 2018 - 02:58 AM, said:

So they guy that started this thread stating there is 0% chance to get these missions done has completed them for both planes with 2 weeks to spare... and started a thread about that.

http://forum.worldof...876#entry727876

Wasn't the mission really bugged at the time of his post? :hiding:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MARS_REVENANT #64 Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:23 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3443 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postpyantoryng, on 25 March 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

Wasn't the mission really bugged at the time of his post? :hiding:

It started out as a sort of bugged mission thread, and a sort of complaint thread... then all the other people came in a whines about how impossible everything is.... Well... looks like it is possible after all.... for the vast majority.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

SgtSchlautter #65 Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:37 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3218 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Yes, thanks Mars for speaking on my behalf. What he said is completely accurate. The missions have been fixed and those who sent in tickets have had their issues resolved. The event was a headache at first, but the pain is now gone. 

Also for the guy saying the rewards for the missions are bad, I fully disagree. Not all of the rewards are good, but there is some really nice rewards in the missions

Veroscis #66 Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1710 battles
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_

soooo... im about to have both planes (already have 1 of them)... sooo this post...

also... havent spent a dime.

Edited by Veroscis, 26 March 2018 - 05:59 AM.

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #67 Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2309 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 24 March 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

You'd have to play a LOT to get top 100 I think.

View PostSoylent_Red_Isnt_People, on 24 March 2018 - 07:04 PM, said:

I ended this weekend with maybe nineteen hours or so played, placing 196th with (487K) points - whether or not that will keep me in the five hundred bracket come tomorrow is questionable.

Before heading out today to do chores, errands, work etc etc I logged into game to see how far I'd fallen since last night.

With three and a half hours left for Attrition to run I moved back to (232) from (196); only thirty-six places this time instead of eighty (Sat -> Sunday) or five hundred (Fri -> Sat).

* dropped back to (255) in that last bit of time before Attrition ended, so fifty-nine places (Sun -> Mon) and one hundred-fifteen overall (Fri [140] -> Mon).....

A lot of folks must be putting in serious time flying almost nothing but meta aircraft - I rarely fly the same plane more than five times in a single session, usually just until I earn a daily/weekday bonus if I'm not grinding it.

View Postpyantoryng, on 26 March 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

Wasn't the mission really bugged at the time of his post?

Still seems to be having quite a few issues.....

Likewise, also on a strange note, one of my last few battles with the FJ1 before unlocking the Sabre I got my second Ace award, won, and somehow got a completion for ''Final Blow'' on the Dornier mission set.

Which was kind of odd considering I got credited with three sectors capped in a match where both teams were constantly recapturing but just (22) outright kills - a number of which were definitely air defense bots.

I was shot down twice, so I'm wondering if the task doesn't always ''recognize'' some of its criteria if folks don't get downed at least once.

Now that folks have earned one or both planes without certificates, I'm curious as to what's the lowest WR held by any of those players.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 27 March 2018 - 06:27 PM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users