14 replies to this topic

Akirishin #1 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Akirishin's build/aircraft's stats begin at: 0:42
Aircraft comparisons begins at: 12:56
Combat sortie begins at: 31:05

Greetings and salutations, this is Akirishin. I hope you enjoy this video as I talk you through my build and strategy for the Tier VII Japanese Mitsubishi A7M Reppu Fighter. I will also compare this aircraft to other Tier VII fighters and, of course, I will feature some PVP so that you can see the A7M in action.

If you are not already a subscriber, I encourage you to hit the subscribe button. Also, if you enjoyed this video your thumbs up lets me know you liked it and is greatly appreciated!

Main site:

https://www.youtube.com/c/akirishin

Music:

Epic Battle Speech by Wayne Jones
Pico Sour by Gunnar Olsen

Edited by Akirishin, 11 March 2018 - 12:17 AM.

Cenotaph #2 Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2115 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
:popcorn:(+1)
I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:50 AM

First Lieutenant

• 348 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

dude, every time you post it seem the forums confuse you and you do 6 duplicates...

could you explain why this is so difficult, maybe I or someone could help

you seem to be the only one with this problem

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

mnbv_fockewulfe #4 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:03 AM

First Lieutenant

• 223 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

You never happened to advertise stolen credit cards at any point perchance? :popcorn:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Akirishin #5 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 11 March 2018 - 02:50 AM, said:

dude, every time you post it seem the forums confuse you and you do 6 duplicates...

could you explain why this is so difficult, maybe I or someone could help

you seem to be the only one with this problem

Hi Ace,

I do not know why it happens I am not doing anything incorrect.  I have been told by GhostPrime that there has been a duplicating bug with the forums in the past that it even has done that to him.  It is very frustrating as I know I am doing it correctly.  It is not complicated to create the content and hit the post button!!!!  That is all I'm doing.  So I have two options:  1) don't post (which would sadden me); or 2) do what I am doing and label the duplicates.  Don't know what else to do. 

Akirishin #6 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 11 March 2018 - 03:03 AM, said:

You never happened to advertise stolen credit cards at any point perchance? :popcorn:

Uh no!!!!!

mnbv_fockewulfe #7 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• 223 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostAkirishin, on 11 March 2018 - 03:31 AM, said:

Hi Ace,

I do not know why it happens I am not doing anything incorrect.  I have been told by GhostPrime that there has been a duplicating bug with the forums in the past that it even has done that to him.  It is very frustrating as I know I am doing it correctly.  It is not complicated to create the content and hit the post button!!!!  That is all I'm doing.  So I have two options:  1) don't post (which would sadden me); or 2) do what I am doing and label the duplicates.  Don't know what else to do. 

try a different browser?

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Akirishin #8 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 11 March 2018 - 03:34 AM, said:

try a different browser?

Yes that is a great idea mnbv_fockewulfe and I am going to do exactly that next time.  I thought maybe it was that I was taking to long to finish the post and that something with auto save was causing the problem.  So I posted the one tonight like super fast and it still did it to me.  I use Firefox now.  I'll try IE.  I am even thinking about videoing making a post so people can see that I am not an idiot and that I'm not doing anything stupid despite how it may appear.  Honestly it takes hours to make a video like the one I have posted and instead of being able to just focus on getting people good content that I hope they enjoy, I have to deal with this issue.  Ahhh!

mnbv_fockewulfe #9 Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• 223 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostAkirishin, on 11 March 2018 - 03:50 AM, said:

Yes that is a great idea mnbv_fockewulfe and I am going to do exactly that next time.  I thought maybe it was that I was taking to long to finish the post and that something with auto save was causing the problem.  So I posted the one tonight like super fast and it still did it to me.  I use Firefox now.  I'll try IE.  I am even thinking about videoing making a post so people can see that I am not an idiot and that I'm not doing anything stupid despite how it may appear.  Honestly it takes hours to make a video like the one I have posted and instead of being able to just focus on getting people good content that I hope they enjoy, I have to deal with this issue.  Ahhh!

Put'er there brother! I use Internet Explorer too.:)

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Furysghost #10 Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3561 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Aki

You do an excellent job of your youtube presentations and l can certainly attest to your piloting abilities having flown with and against you.

Keep up the good work brother and l hope you get the posting bug sorted soon have been a sub since you began on yt and always look fwd to new content.

GL and cheers

Fury

PS= l use Chrome abd have zero issues here in any sense of browser capability. lts generally considered the best WB.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #11 Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• 348 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostFurysghost, on 11 March 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

Aki

You do an excellent job of your youtube presentations and l can certainly attest to your piloting abilities having flown with and against you.

Keep up the good work brother and l hope you get the posting bug sorted soon have been a sub since you began on yt and always look fwd to new content.

GL and cheers

Fury

PS= l use Chrome abd have zero issues here in any sense of browser capability. lts generally considered the best WB.

I'll vouch for Fury... he post more than he should with absolutely no problems...

hehe

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Akirishin #12 Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostFurysghost, on 11 March 2018 - 09:06 PM, said:

Aki

GL and cheers

Fury

Thank you Fury.  I am familiar with your skills as a pilot as well and know any match where you are on the other side presents a true challenge.  It means a great deal to me that you enjoy the videos and I tremendously appreciate your kind words :)

ComradeZ #13 Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:55 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1932 battles
  • [FK] FK

If that could have been condensed into less than 30 minutes, that would have been great. Good presentation, however a little long winded for my liking. I guess I like my talking and information at a little faster rate and not having things that -every- player knows re-explained to me as if it was the first time I seen it. I'm assuming people who watch these videos know what consumables and stuff do already.  That's just me though. 

Good work! About to use this plane myself and gave me a few tips I'll try.

Akirishin #14 Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1923 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostComradeZ, on 24 March 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

If that could have been condensed into less than 30 minutes, that would have been great. Good presentation, however a little long winded for my liking. I guess I like my talking and information at a little faster rate and not having things that -every- player knows re-explained to me as if it was the first time I seen it. I'm assuming people who watch these videos know what consumables and stuff do already.  That's just me though. 

Good work! About to use this plane myself and gave me a few tips I'll try.

Hi ComradeZ,

I totally understand your comments.  I make the videos certainly for the veterans, but also I try to keep in mind that there may be people who are new to the game and who want to understand what the heck is what.  We have all been there at one point and one of my goals is to help grow the game for all our benefit.  So I try to not assume everyone knows the basics.  The veterans can ignore that which is obvious to them, whereas the newbie can't add that which they do not know.  In terms of speed, I am a slow talker, so I can appreciate that you fast brain folks are like get on with it already.  Sorry :)  I hope you keep watching though, as I greatly appreciate you doing so!!!!!!!!

ComradeZ #15 Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:04 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1932 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostAkirishin, on 28 March 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

Hi ComradeZ,

I totally understand your comments.  I make the videos certainly for the veterans, but also I try to keep in mind that there may be people who are new to the game and who want to understand what the heck is what.  We have all been there at one point and one of my goals is to help grow the game for all our benefit.  So I try to not assume everyone knows the basics.  The veterans can ignore that which is obvious to them, whereas the newbie can't add that which they do not know.  In terms of speed, I am a slow talker, so I can appreciate that you fast brain folks are like get on with it already.  Sorry :)  I hope you keep watching though, as I greatly appreciate you doing so!!!!!!!!

You know what would work? Those little book marks in the video playlist. One for setup, one for details, one for actual combat so we can just click and skip ahead easy. Just finished the reppu grind, it's not bad if not a bit big and burney.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users