WG big problem, can't find my plane.....?

aircraft gone lost plane error in hanger

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Longsite #1 Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:31 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3045 battles

Hello everyone, GhostPrime

I was in your game at tier III, won a battle and started the next battle and the game crashed.  Had to restart the game and when I was returned to the hanger my aircraft is gone and has not returned.  I can chose other aircraft but not this one, whats going on?

Please check out the Image on the PDF.....

Attached File   So what do u think is the problem.pdf   298.25K

Longsite

Edited by Longsite, 10 March 2018 - 07:33 PM.

Wombatmetal #2 Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:53 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 752 battles
Have you cleared your cache? Good idea to do it after every crash. Anytime my game gets wonky I do it automatically

Longsite #3 Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:42 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3045 battles

Ok new problem, played another aircraft, aircraft flies but I had no turning controls, logged out, restarted my computer, cleared cache, and logged back into the game, this time I find myself in battle that I never started, losing...WTH  WG,  U know u have issue, please fix them, this is not rocket science, if other game company can fix there's U can fix your......Enough already.......

Longsite....

TheMadPizzler #4 Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:58 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2311 battles
Try 'repair' option from the Wargaming.net control center thingy.... (click the 'game setting's' button located in the upper left corner of the WoWP window.. hopefully, that 'll fix it)

Longsite #5 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3045 battles

OK WG,

Here is a image to work from, this keep coming up each time I log on, it might help U solve the problems u are having in the game...

OK I get the error This file was too big to upload...   Sorry WG tried to sent U the image,  need more room to get the image to U..    If anyone have any other ideals please let me know...

MadPizzler, thanks for the info but I have done that twices and it has got me back into the game but I keep getting an repair error on the right side of my screen that come on each time I log into the game.....

If I'm having these problem at the start of this new event, I believe a lot of people are having the same problem, so it's not my rig... WG stop saying I'm having problem with my unit....

Good luck to all....

Longsite......

TheMadPizzler #6 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:11 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2311 battles
Looking at the EU forum.. it looks like there's more system bugs with this event (T)roll out...      so I definitely don't think you're alone (I had my first 'can't change aircraft in hangar' bug occurrence yesterday)

Worland #7 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• 436 battles
It actually sounds like you're having issues staying connected (sync'd) to the server. Your internet, their server, the routing, etc... something is dropping packets.

I know Warships will "crash", kick you off the server actually, if you lose sync with the server. But that's usually in your router or ISP end, not theirs. To many, they may think the game crashes, but it is actually you getting booted for internet disruption.

SpiritFoxMY #8 Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1718 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostWorland, on 10 March 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

It actually sounds like you're having issues staying connected (sync'd) to the server. Your internet, their server, the routing, etc... something is dropping packets.

I know Warships will "crash", kick you off the server actually, if you lose sync with the server. But that's usually in your router or ISP end, not theirs. To many, they may think the game crashes, but it is actually you getting booted for internet disruption.

Used to have that a lot until patch .03. Then they kinda magically stopped. I recall Warplanes did a bit of a server migration then so I assume it was a problem with WG's server and not mine. Certainly pingplotter pegged the problem somewhere in DC

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

StoptheViolins #9 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:10 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1470 battles
I did get a bug where I was in queue but went back to hangar to get a tier plane that was where everyone else was, get in the right tier plane, do a battle, and come back to find two battle results screens - one for the one I just flew, and one for the one I "went back to hanger" at the time the "went back to hangar" plane was in the hangar.  It happened twice but only with the 2PA.

mnbv_fockewulfe #10 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:17 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Seems to be a problem of planes participating in battles you've never been in.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

I_QQ_4_U #11 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2108 battles

I think they broke something this weekend, I keep getting a black screen after I die, game doesn't crash, I can leave the battle and go back to the hangar, but all I see is black until the game ends then it's back to normal.

Longsite #12 Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:21 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3045 battles

GW this is sad,  I_QQ_4U its not U, a lot of people are having the same problem, me included.  WG here are the problem I'm having, can't use chat to talk to anyone, because if I close the window the game shuts down.  Fly one battle just fine and then on the next battle I just get a black screen, if I wait the hanger comes back after the battle and I have lost.  If I reboot the game or restart before the battle ends, I sometime find myself in a new battle at a different tier with no control of my aircraft....   I'm done, I like your new aircraft but they are not worth this much headache, nuisance, inconvenience, trouble, agitation, stress, irritation, annoyance, and exasperation.   I hope U guys over there are getting the picture, because I had other words I want to Use to express my feelings about the problems with this game..

Hope u guys get it fixed,  I'll play when this event is not running, this is not fun anymore.....   Good Luck....

Longsite.........

Perrigrino #13 Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:53 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2049 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostStoptheViolins, on 11 March 2018 - 03:10 AM, said:

I did get a bug where I was in queue but went back to hangar to get a tier plane that was where everyone else was, get in the right tier plane, do a battle, and come back to find two battle results screens - one for the one I just flew, and one for the one I "went back to hanger" at the time the "went back to hangar" plane was in the hangar.  It happened twice but only with the 2PA.

​same here. sent in ticket telling them I am not interested in a response just that they fix the game. It is the host and not the client. NEVER has one been able to launch into a battle with their plane engaged in an existing battle. Has nothing to do with us. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users