• 1614 battles
Having the same problem any fix yet?

Ded_man #22 Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:25 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View Postdo335b6, on 10 March 2018 - 10:33 PM, said:

Having the same problem any fix yet?

Nope, the most recent response I got after being a huge pest and refusing to let them give me a cut and paste response and classifying my ticket as solved by reopening it every time.

First, as they’ve been saying, they’re aware of the issue. Secondly, they’ve passed my complaint along with all else to the dev team which they’re supposedly working on a patch. Lastly, they label my ticket and all those of the same problem as solved so we don’t sit in queue....whatever that really means (I can only assume it’s to prevent them from getting in trouble for tickets unresolved or still open for an extended period).

They assure me that my concern is not being ignored. 

I suggest everyone who is having this problem submit a ticket with a screen shot, if anything to have proof of the situation.

Ni4Ni_1 #23 Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

Senior Airman

• 8102 battles
Was hoping SOMEONE from WG would of posted something about this , great support:facepalm: team guys 

Edited by Ni4Ni_1, 11 March 2018 - 02:03 PM.

ExploratorOne #24 Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1679 battles
  • [LOU1] LOU1
The devs don't work on weekends, so I wouldn't expect a fix on anything requiring a programming change until at least tomorrow (Monday).

Spyshadow01 #25 Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:06 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1361 battles

View PostExploratorOne, on 11 March 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

The devs don't work on weekends, so I wouldn't expect a fix on anything requiring a programming change until at least tomorrow (Monday).

I hope everyone having this problem just gets the plane with the fix, then.  Otherwise it would be kind of lame to have to wait another week or two to pick up a plane that we should have received by now.

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #26 Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2395 battles

Appears to be bugged for regular completion without certificates as well, for a number of people just going by in-game conversations.

I'd completed all of the regular tasks, and nine or ten of the additional, when #15 unlocked.

Took out a plane and met the requirements first go; shot down only twice and got 15 kills in a victory.

No completion credit; either bugged, locked, or the requirements were apparently supposed to read ''shoot down 15 planes from the enemy combat group (no ADA)''.

Afterwards I went back and completed other non-mode specific additional tasks - including the one to shoot down 15 aircraft in a single battle......

Stay classy WG.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 12 March 2018 - 02:00 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

Capture Points & You --- Graphic Settings Explored --- Grinding Tokens; Not so Daily Missions --- Ground Targets & Mission Types in 2.0 --- Equipment 2.0.5; Huh?

Zigfreid #27 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16563 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

yDed_man, on 10 March 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

Grrrrrrrr.,

Even meeting the mission requirements for Final Blow, didn't mean a thing. Nothing changes, nothing acknowledged.

So, despite having the certificates to complete it. Nothing.

Meeting the mission requirements (killing 15 aircraft and not getting killed more than 2 times), nothing.

I really do regret coming to WoWP now.

See attached 

You lost the battle and it does not count you have to win!

There will be BLUE background on battle results if you win

and it will say Victory and yours is RED so it is a loss.

Zigfreid #28 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16563 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostZigfreid, on 11 March 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

SgtSchlautter #29 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:10 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6645 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 10 March 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

same problem

this was what I was told

"

SOLVED

Hi FreeFOXMIKE,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support/NA

We appreciate you letting us know about the bug you've encountered and for sending us your info.

Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue!

The additional information that you have provided has been sent off to the development team for review. We truly appreciate your contribution to improving the experience of World of Warplanes.

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes support!

Should you have any more questions please refer to this link

Looks like that is WG's favorite carbon copy message on the matter. I got that same response. I didn't pay for the plane, but completing the mission the legitimate way doesn't work either

SgtSchlautter #30 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6645 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostZigfreid, on 12 March 2018 - 04:03 AM, said:

82IkIo6YJDqd6qNx90o9u_39nW-vPOvs8gPUckcT

oks78CO8wkDmMMxPnLvsDDOV2Rk3vOa2OOJNp-Lr

hwa2Gc0wDn57k9h__uc4NBadBU0kDhk4g35RBdUd

Even this battle doen't count. Therefore, despite whether it is a win or loss, it still doesn't give it to you. i died a single time this battle and shot down 0 air defense planes and 0 bomber formation bombers. Therefore, I met every requirement. Btw, this was the second battle that met the requirements that I had before I knew for sure it was bugged/rigged

SgtSchlautter #31 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:20 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6645 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostDed_man, on 11 March 2018 - 04:25 AM, said:

Nope, the most recent response I got after being a huge pest and refusing to let them give me a cut and paste response and classifying my ticket as solved by reopening it every time.

First, as they’ve been saying, they’re aware of the issue. Secondly, they’ve passed my complaint along with all else to the dev team which they’re supposedly working on a patch. Lastly, they label my ticket and all those of the same problem as solved so we don’t sit in queue....whatever that really means (I can only assume it’s to prevent them from getting in trouble for tickets unresolved or still open for an extended period).

They assure me that my concern is not being ignored. 

I suggest everyone who is having this problem submit a ticket with a screen shot, if anything to have proof of the situation.

I'll do one better: I'm uploading my replay to YouTube (under the channel name: Prince of Hyrule) (It will be a day or so before I post it as I have to upload it first). It will be as public as the sun. If I don't get this plane after putting hours and hours of grinding through those terrible missions, good bye World of Warplanes

Edited by SgtSchlautter, 12 March 2018 - 04:21 AM.

Ded_man #32 Posted 12 March 2018 - 06:23 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostZigfreid, on 11 March 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

Sorry but no, that was a victory. You need only look at the my exp earnings on the bottom.

11,189exp x3 victory.

Also, that’s not the personal score page, as you may notice or may now, I clicked on my name in the combat group page and my battle details pops up and over the opponents roster. Unless, it’s possible to acquire 11k exp on a loss, it should be apparent now that this was indeed a victory. 

Edited by Ded_man, 12 March 2018 - 06:41 AM.

FreeFOXMIKE #33 Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:12 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5147 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

after reopening the ticket and saying I expected a response by C.O.B.  (close of business)  Monday I got this

latest and not so greatest 

SOLVED
Hello FreeFOXMIKE,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Once we have a fix for this case, we'll be sure to have it released to all affected players. But for now, we have notified the right team regarding this matter.

Have a nice day.

maybe our payments so go this slow   too  roflol:sceptic:

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 12 March 2018 - 11:17 AM.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

MARS_REVENANT #34 Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

There are multiple threads on this issue.

Block Quote

FYI anyone having completed the missions but not received the plane is asked to submit screen shots with in-game names to Priolia through her discord server.  You can get access here: https://discord.gg/SCf8W9V and have a look at the #announcements section for the request relating to this issue.

On a side not, as annoying as this bug is, it is good to see so many people completing all the missions.  And only after the first 2 weekends.  You guys are better than I am... I am going to need the second round for both Invasion and Attrition to complete these.

Good Work!

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Ded_man #35 Posted 12 March 2018 - 06:01 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 12 March 2018 - 09:19 AM, said:

There are multiple threads on this issue.

Thanks, I've now sent her my info. 

Metrix #36 Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:28 AM

Senior Airman

• 1997 battles

View PostDed_man, on 10 March 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

I purchased a couple bundles to unlock the Dornier Do and I've not been able to redeem the certificates on Mission 15 since last Sundays event. I've 28 certificates, only 12 needed to redeem, all mission completed leading up to it. Yet mission 15 incorrectly says 2 are incomplete. (see photo attached) Support has not been very helpful, although the issue was acknowledged and promises of a resolution were made. They closed out the ticket as if it were fixed and I've gotten no response since the ticket was sent Sunday night. I just sent another, hoping for intelligent answers and resolve but am doubtful.

I have a feeling, since they have one of the dumbest refund policies known to man. This will not get resolved and I will have lost some money with no desired item in my hanger. I'm hoping a mod or a higher up can nudge someone in support to help me with this, correctly. (I've tried clear cache on startup hoping this might help, nada)

I am having same problem and I think what is happening is when you use certificates on certain missions it doesn't see that the additional task is done if not completed yourself. I used certificates on stages 3,4,8, and 12 and completed rest myself. Hopefully they will find the problem and correct it soon.

FreeFOXMIKE #37 Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:03 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5147 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 12 March 2018 - 08:19 AM, said:

"There are multiple threads on this issue."

arrrrrrrgh will not  let me post below  lol , yes and this was among the first to post it

and this is just like wanting a big fire you keep tossing logs on it, every post here is just like another log on a fire

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 13 March 2018 - 05:07 AM.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

Ded_man #38 Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:30 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

I am happy to report after a couple weeks from the original date of occurrence, with the recent update my issue has been resolved and was able to redeem and complete the mission 15 (final blow).

Edited by Ded_man, 16 March 2018 - 08:30 PM.

do335b6 #39 Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1614 battles

STill not getting it Have finished with the required kills nothing so I bought certificates to get this plane because its my all time fav and I can't redeem them for the plane wthHow do I get this plane?

ExploratorOne #40 Posted 17 March 2018 - 09:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1679 battles
  • [LOU1] LOU1

View Postdo335b6, on 17 March 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

STill not getting it Have finished with the required kills nothing so I bought certificates to get this plane because its my all time fav and I can't redeem them for the plane wthHow do I get this plane?

Make sure to submit a ticket and:

FYI anyone having completed the missions but not received the plane is asked to submit screen shots with in-game names to Priolia through her discord server.  You can get access here: https://discord.gg/SCf8W9V and have a look at the #announcements section for the request relating to this issue.

On a side not, as annoying as this bug is, it is good to see so many people completing all the missions.  And only after the first 2 weekends.  You guys are better than I am... I am going to need the second round for both Invasion and Attrition to complete these.

Good Work!

Also tagged with error, sham, refund

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users